LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey all;

Just curious if anyone has gotten an inside scoop on when Bambinos will be available in classico and teddy again? There's nothing on their blog about it, and a quick search of the forums didn't reveal anything.

Ta!

malus

You think you have it bad? The only EU/UK suppliers I know of for any ABU products (BBF and EuroDL) have been out of them for months, the Bambino ones are more than 3 times the US price (only supplier is BBF again) and Cuddlz haven't had any medium white ones for over 8 months IIRC. Spare a thought for us ;)

I emailed them and they said the medium variety cases will be back in stock in 90 days, so that is probably when they will have medium teddies/biancos again as well.

They seem to have problems keeping up with demand. I can imagine Bambino's doesn't have dedicated manufacturing equipment, so they have to rely on a 3rd party to produce them. I'd also imagine they have to place large orders, and they have to wait a long time to get them produced. Add them all together, plus logistics, storage etc and it's pretty complex. I totally understand a company like Bambino having issues keeping inventory in stock all the time.

Maybe they have to order Med and Large together, and they have a TON of Large still left in stock and they're waiting to deplete their Large inventory before re-ordering from their vendor?

Could be a million reasons. Cash flow is tight right now for everyone as well, maybe they don't have enough cash to place another order?

Okay, I'll stop guessing why they don't have Mediums in stock right now. LOL.

Lucky for me, I'm a large, and I just placed my order for more Teddy Large, and they shipped immediately. So I know they're still working and processing orders immediately. (That's a good sign). They haven't disappeared.

They seem to have problems keeping up with demand. I can imagine Bambino's doesn't have dedicated manufacturing equipment, so they have to rely on a 3rd party to produce them. I'd also imagine they have to place large orders, and they have to wait a long time to get them produced. Add them all together, plus logistics, storage etc and it's pretty complex. I totally understand a company like Bambino having issues keeping inventory in stock all the time.

Maybe they have to order Med and Large together, and they have a TON of Large still left in stock and they're waiting to deplete their Large inventory before re-ordering from their vendor?

Could be a million reasons. Cash flow is tight right now for everyone as well, maybe they don't have enough cash to place another order?

Okay, I'll stop guessing why they don't have Mediums in stock right now. LOL.

Lucky for me, I'm a large, and I just placed my order for more Teddy Large, and they shipped immediately. So I know they're still working and processing orders immediately. (That's a good sign). They haven't disappeared.

They might have the manufacturing equipment, but not enough to make every product at the same time, so they go through production cycles where they make a ton of one product, then store it. After that, they move onto the next product and store it.

I have noticed they have failed to meet demand numerous times. They might have miscalculated their production cycles that many times, but after that many screw ups, I am thinking there is something wrong with their procedure.