LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Serious Question For Those That Went 24/7

I've been thinking about this for awhile now, How is your sex life now that your 24/7?

I'm not talking about how many girlfriend/boyfriends you've had this is manly for those in a relationship already. Diapers have always been tied to my sex drive which has led my wife to wonder if sex with her is only a because the diapers made me horny, and not because I find her desireable. This isn't true but I'm wondering, If I were to finally go 24/7, does the desire for being diapered fade out and you just get turned on by what would normally(using the term loosely) turn a guy on. Does your sexlife become more normal(loosely ;) )?

as a long time diaper wearer for need as well as being a DL my personal sexual needs are tied to diapers ( i wish it was not so sometimes) my wife i know wishes this where not the case i know and i do best to ignore that aspect but it still directly tied to it....

I dunno, if i ever find a girlfriend again i'll let ya know if sex still exists.... lol. as far as desires, well i still think i have th eaverage amount of sexual desire but the lack of a loving partner, well just makes me care less and less about it honestly.

: sorry i cant help i havnt had any sort of relationship in 2yrs only gone 24/7 a few weeks so diapers have nothing 2 do in mycase though i wish (probley many like wise)that i will meet someone who understands ,not holding my breath though :badmood:

mine actually went up. diapers for me are pretty sexual, and i went 24/7 for about 2 months, and it never went down. but i think if i wore 24/7 for a year or too, it might become something i love more than something i desire. does that make sence? but my fiancee doesnt do diapers much, so i wouldnt be able to go that long.

I wear 24/7 but only use my diapers when I want to. To me, they are just a different kind of underwwear. My g/f wants nothing to do with diapers, but has no problem ripping them off of me ;). My sex life hasn't changed at all since I went 24//7 a little oover a year ago.

They are a part of my sex life. Diapers are very sexual for me, and that is what makes them dangerous in a way, because I just want to wear them for play but not for sex. I want my diapers to be a part of my sex life, but not a controlling factor though.

Interesting question. I am not 24/7, but I did go full night time about 5 months ago. My wife doesn't like my diapers but tolerates them quite well and even buys them for me when I'm getting low. My night time wearing hasn't gotten in the way of our sex life, but maybe changed it a bit. Recently, like a week ago, i asked my wife to put her hand down my diaper and let me wet on her hand. she did it and for some reason actually likes it?! I don't know why and can't explain it but I am loving it. We have done this every day since and she is totally into it. this is after over 15 years together and her not being into any of my diaper stuff. weird huh?

Hopefully, you can find some middle ground like this in your relationship. :thumbsup:

I wear 24/7 by choice. It has not been sexual for me for twenty years. I no longer need diapers to get off. I t just feels normal to be diapered all of the time.

Much the same here, though my 24/7 time is less and I'm basically asexual anyway ;) I never had much sex drive, and even less times trying to make it work (which it does nothing much for me) so my experience may not amount to a legitimate answer :angel_not: but no, wearing 24/7 hasn't changed things :closedeyes: Nothing from nothing leaves nothing :whistling:

Bettypooh

I'm not 24/7 either, more like 18/7, but since I have started wearing diapers all day every day, they have turned from a sexual object into a comfort object. I no longer feel sexual desire towards them, but I do feel "naked" without them on.

I have been 24/7 for about 3 years now for need and comfort. Back when I was in my 20;s they were sexual for me to wear but now pushing 50 they are just my under wear. My sex drive is low to start with but if my wife wants contact other then hugs :whistling: then I have to shower and let the good times roll.