LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RearZ

656 Colby Drive
Waterloo, Ontario N2V1A2
Canada

Call us at 1-519-745-1000

https://rearz.ca/

This company has an extremly large selection of PVC and rubber items of which I am only familiar with a few. the Beta and high-waiste Christy in both palstic and rubber, the "sanitary slips" which make nice off the shoulder babydolls and plastic and rubber sheeting.

ITEM: #20-264 Christy (In the French Catalog they are called "Christine") Hight Waist Diaper Pants; Plastic pants, Plastic Panties. A C Medical also makes "Susan" which are the same but with smaller leg openings which I have not tried

MATERIAL: PVC: several different kinds from mostly to exceptionally Smooth, soft, clear and colored transparent, one is pearlescent opque and prints from quite thin to medium thickness and would not stand up well to being worn close to the body RATING: 7 to 9 depending. Also rubber, RATING: 8

MEASUREMENTS: The sides are about 14" at the shortest point from waistband to legband and the crotch is about 14" at the narrowest point.

SHAPE: Very full cut. a size L covers my doubled very thick cloth diaper with room to spare. You may fit in 2 waist sizes depending on how thick your diapers are, get the next one up. RATING: 9

SIZE: extra-extra-small (XXS) for waist 22" to 27" (57cm to 70cm) and hips up to 34" (84cm).

extra-small (XS) for waist 24" to 30" (61cm to 75cm) and hips up to 37" (93cm).

Small (S) for waist 30" to 34" (75cm-85cm), hips up to 40" (101cm).

Medium (M) for waist 33" to 40" (82cm-102cm), hips up to 47" (120cm).

Large (L) for waist 39" to 48" (98cm-120cm), hips to 53" (135cm).

Extra-large (XL) for waist 45" to 57" (114cm-145cm), hips to 62"(157cm).

NOISE: Some but not much RATING 5 (with 10 being a rustle/crinke fest fantasy). While that is fair to middling for babyishness it may be too much for other purposes

LEAKS: As long as the elastics are good, they are negigible. RATING: 9, To be sure, like any, they can be over-wet or worn with too-thin diapers.

COLORS; Transparent: clear, cherry red, medium blue, amber and perlized pink Opaque: white, pink, yellow and dark blue. Prints. verious and sundry, on clear and semitransparent colors.

PRICE BASIC In USA US $ 13. In Canada, Can $ 13. Other countries: US $ 14 (or 12 euro).OTHERS (different elastics) In USA US $ 14. In Canada, Can $ 14. Other countries: US $ 15 (or 13 euro).

NOTES:

These are sewn at the seams and elastics. They can come undone but are easily fixed with a spot of "Marine GooP" and the elastics can partially unravel but that is rare

A. C. Medical claims that their products are specifically for disabled persons and they are not "fashion items". However, a look at their product lines of which there are many and varied, might make you question that as would the large number of pictures of their merchandise. Also the owner seems to be more knowledgeable about the details of the materials than disinterest would suggest as well as the fact that many of the panties have feminine names (about which I have never gotten any answers) and he liked two of the babydolls I designed, On a picutre and the othe one that I sent him. I was also told by one of the models who had her own site, in a roundabout way about 7 years ago that the owner enjoys what he is doing which is the closest to a direct answer I have gotten. They operate under special tax and postage laws that require them to advertise as strictly for disabled persons and the majority of what they sell like "short medical pants" and various diapers, fit into that category. What can I say except BE DISCREET and you will be well served!! All that I have is much circumstantial and some hearsay evidence.

Delivery speed is a bit uneven with A. C. Medical since some of their things are assembled after the order. They get into that

PAYMENT: A. C. Medical accepts PayPal, which is a big plus. THE POSTAGE FEE IS, FOR ORDERS TO USA, US $ 14 PER PARCEL (NOT PER GARMENT). FOR ORDERS TO CANADA, CANADIAN $ 13. FOR ORDERS TO OTHER COUNTRIES, THE POSTAGE FEE IS US $ 18 (or 15 euro) PER PARCEL. RATING 3 TO 10; depending on how you order

COMMENTS (LOOK & FEEL, ETC): Given the wide range of users of "rubber panties", it is often the case that plastic pants are evaluated on "babyishness". If you are not interested in that, then this next part is not for you. if you were a baby, toddler or wore diapers anytime between 1952 and 1984, and your parents were moderately prosperous and did not use panties made from the cheap grainy material, chances are, you wore "rubber panties" made of material that was smooth an fairly thick, Thse are more like something that would have been specially made for an"older child" (4 and up) which even in 1953 was very feasible in most families. The thickness varies. The Thinnest material here as the same thicness as the Gerber baby panties that I used to compare shape. In this category, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Head to head with real baby panties; the Gerber panties that are put on my dollies Andrea Lynne and Lisa Michelle. The Christy images are of what I have. As I said, thery come in a large assortment of materials based on colors and I do not have them all. Click for full size image. I simply put the Gerber panty on top of the Christy so that you could see them both at once. Also, I was unable to make the Christy panties lay flat which shows how full cut they are

post-27920-0-33472700-1307299450_thumb.j post-27920-0-85621900-1307299501_thumb.j post-27920-0-56790300-1307299555_thumb.j

post-27920-0-25354700-1307299636_thumb.j post-27920-0-27645800-1307299686_thumb.j post-27920-0-72815900-1307299841_thumb.j

post-27920-0-69142900-1307299903_thumb.j

sealapprovals.gif

As you see, as well as other things, such as, sold in sheets, along with rubber, are "sanitary slips", both A-line and full-circle in stadnard and custom lengths form 18" to 41". These are very good items for Little Girls. Some of them are perfect for babydoll sets with matching dress and panties for those "Problem" Little Girls who need special attention and clothes

post-27920-0-81328600-1307299998_thumb.j post-27920-0-83797100-1307300056_thumb.j

Two pink babydolls, one hanging and one being worn

post-27920-0-97414700-1307300141_thumb.j post-27920-0-83534700-1307300212_thumb.j

An 18" full circle skirt and a babydoll of the same color worn over a longer pearlescennt slip and the same blouse

• Like 1

I have looked at their online catalogue a few times and often fancied trying their pants.

Those Christy pants do appeal to me and look about the right shape to fit me well, but as usual the only way to be sure is try them.

I always have to think long and hard about buying stuff from the US or canada or anywhere else out of the UK because the postage makes stuff rather expensive, plus if you get wacked for import tax too they become hidiously expensive.

I did used to buy from Adultclothdiaper but it got silly price wise.

Since A. C. Medical is so stringent about their status as a supplier for the disabled, there may not be the "import tax" especially with Canada being part of the Commonwealth (unless things have changed and gotten by me). You can also look at the Beta panties, they are about the same shape

I have a pair of these in white rubber and am quite happy with them except for all the openings being looser than I wanted :huh: which makes them leak easier :o I bought medium because another style I tried in small was too small. Sizing is always a 'maybe' no matter who you order from- only by trying yourself can you know if they will fit ;) The waist was slightly higher than I expected, but I think most will be satisfied with that, and the elastics are narrow 'lingerie style' as they mention but haven't stretched after maybe 30 wearings :) See the thread on the "Beta" style for my comments on the company itself B) I did notice their website now mentions the red customs label more prominently now- that was an unexpected surprise the first time I ordered from here :rolleyes: The next time I get in the mood for sewing I'm going to add some 1/2 inch (12.5mm) elastic I bought at Wally-world over the originals with the fabric rolled over to cover it. That should make these fit me perfectly and make them as waterproof as is possible, which is why I wanted them in rubber :D Remember that rubber is far more prone to damage than plastic and generally doesn't last as long either :( Make sure they are fully dried and powdered before storing them, and avoid creasing them as that will cause a weak spot where they will eventually fail :crybaby: The best way to store rubber panties is on a clip-style clothes hanger with nothing compressing them to create a crease. If that is impractical, next best is to put them on top of the stack with well-powdered cloth diapers inside, and sitting atop something cloth to prevent the rubber from sticking :angel_not: .

Bettypooh

You mightg try the high waist Susan, They have a different size leg opening. I think it is narrower

• 3 months later...

You are a bit wrong there: they need to work on it a LOT!! :) Specifically to list new items on a separate page, a sort of "Updates". I will not tell you what it is like but I ran into the Minotaur, Daedelus and the lost F'kowi tribe, still emitting their defining cry of "Whehthef'kowi". Not to mention Judge Roy Bean and the whole world's supply of the missing socks and gloves and even the Lost Chord. BTW it is an FU minor 7th dim and only sounds right if plyaed on a Farfisa Compact Deluxe or Vox Jaguar

• 1 year later...

Hmmm... Soneone has a crush on me? Or dies she just want to feel my panties?

willnotwill, I think that's Jenny. She's a well known model of adult diaper products in the UK. She's a real looker and seems very nice online. Despite being so open about modeling diapers and plastic panties, she's sort of the shy type.