LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend Trip

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on, this can also serve as a reintroduction I guess. I just got home from a trip to PA with a good buddy. I am incontinent due to a spinal cord injury I had back when I turned 19, and need a wheelchair. Oddly, I've been a DL since I was 5. I pretty much wear 24/7 now, except when I travel for a couple days. I used to be ashamed of wearing diapers after my injury even though no one knew I actually desired to be in them. But then I realized that the one positive benefit of being disabled in a wheelchair is that it makes wearing diapers socially acceptable, if not expected. On weekend trips I usually use condom catheters and drainage bags, which I hate! I decided to wear diapers this time, and planned to bring the other supplies in case I changed my mind once there. Well, as I was zipping up my carry bag, I decided to leave the backup supplies behind and commit myself to diapers all weekend! I'm sooo glad I did!! My friend is really understanding and didn't look at me funny, so that was cool. It was an awesome few days. :)

One thing I noticed is how much space diapers take when packing for a trip! I planned for 3 nights, so I took 12 diapers and 12 Tranquility booster contour pads. I also brought 8 chux in case I leaked I didn't want to wet their bed. But regarding suitcase space? Wow, I can't imagine going for a week!

Ya that is why it is usually better to have some shipped to the hotel you are staying when you take a trip if you are going for more then a few days.

my career has me traveling all over the country either flying or driving i have a piece of luggage i can carry 1weeks worth of diapers and clothes (mostly Diapers) that when packed hits around #46 so it goes on a plane well... if i need to stay longer i order diapers delivered to the hotel... a few times i purchased depends to cover any small travel delays...