LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I Am New Hir So Tell Me About The Playse

hay i am new hir i am disleksis so my speling is a bit bad but i kan read just fine so if you have eny questyens just ask and if ther not rude i will anser.

i have liked to war diapers for some time now i kant remember exaktly win i got in to it but its jus how i am i supows i am jus glad to see ther ar others like me that i kan make frinds with

hay i am new hir i am disleksis so my speling is a bit bad but i kan read just fine so if you have eny questyens just ask and if ther not rude i will anser.

i have liked to war diapers for some time now i kant remember exaktly win i got in to it but its jus how i am i supows i am jus glad to see ther ar others like me that i kan make frinds with

Hello and welcome :D I'd recommend that you read the first post in the "Scoop the Poop" to better understand most of us here ;) And I'd highly recommend that you use a spellchecker program as we do have a few people who tend to go :screwy: reading posts like yours - just saying in hopes you can avoid that misery :blush: Browse around and enjoy :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

And I'd highly recommend that you use a spellchecker program as we do have a few people who tend to go :screwy: reading posts like yours

Tell me about it .... is there any way I can beat this person around the head with a claw-hammer over the internet?*

Dyslexia is not an excuse to the level you are using it. There are tools - such as spell checkers, dictionaries and such which can help you.

*: Edit: this is a joke.

.......Dyslexia is not an excuse to the level you are using it. There are tools - such as spell checkers, dictionaries and such which can help you......
I agree! Most browsers now have built in spell checkers, so there's no excuse to post what the OP did. My Firefox one is quite good.

hay i am new hir i am disleksis so my spelling is a bit bad but i kan read just fine so if you have eny questions just ask and if there not rude i will answer.

i have liked to war diapers for some time now i kant remember exactly win i got in to it but its just how i am i suppose i am just glad to see there ar others like me that i kan make friends wit.

So just to see if it would help, I ran it through Firefox using the spell check option and corrected what it found. While it did find over half of them, as you can see it isn't perfect. I have to ask, if a person has dyslexia, would spell check really help? What I mean without really understanding the level or really the whole symptoms or affliction, can the person differentiate the correct spelling for the word when they see the correct spelling? I don't think it's correct to scold if the person really can't help something is all. Welcome to the site to the OP. :thumbsup:

From online:

Secondary school children and adults

Some people with dyslexia are able to disguise their weaknesses (even from themselves) and often do acceptably well — or better — at GCSE level (U.K. - at 16 years old). Many students reach higher education before they encounter the threshold at which they are no longer able to compensate for their learning weaknesses.

One common misconception about dyslexia is that dyslexic readers write words backwards or move letters around when reading. In fact, this only occurs in a very small population of dyslexic readers. Dyslexic people are better identified by writing that does not seem to match their level of intelligence from prior observations. Additionally, dyslexic people often substitute similar-looking, but unrelated, words in place of the ones intended (what/want, say/saw, help/held, run/fun, fell/fall, to/too, who/how etc.)

I added this as the OP's post seems to not even follow this rather vague description. More so just basic misspelling words totally wrong. It makes it hard to try and moderate the site from minors when encountering these types of posts and I am not saying one way or the other regarding this post, other than the fact that it does indeed look written by a "underage" person. But knowing the difficulties of learning afflictions I realize it must be a difficult problem.