LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jealous Alli

Prologue

Jason Arvedes was 45 the day he decided to sign up as a foster parent. His wife of 25 years had died suddenly of an aneurysm a few years prior, and their collective entrepreneurial success over that time, running a number of successful businesses and selling each for handsome profit over what they had invested, felt rather empty, as did the oversized house, with no one to share it, since they never had children. He had decided the day Andrea died that he would not remarry, for pragmatic reasons - dating is a nightmare when one is forced to be constantly vigilant for scammers, golddiggers, and other such parasites. Six months later, he completed the mountains of paperwork, hours of interviews, psych profiling, and on and on, and was certified by Social Services.

His first child was Allison Ricci, the 2-1/2-year-old daughter of an out-of-control 17-year-old meth addict. When SS intervened, the girl's growth and mental development was perfectly normal - for a child 15 months her junior. She had spent most of her life sitting in isolation, typically in a crib or playpen, while her mother got high with whatever man would give her a fix in exchange for sex.

Jason never liked the idea of a child who was not his own calling him "Daddy", especially since neither he nor they knew how long he would have them. Hence, Alli called him "Abba" - Hebrew for "Daddy". The job of catching this poor little girl up to where she should be was a daunting one, and he asked SS to put him on the "Emergency Only" list as he began working with her. By the time she was 3, he had filed adoption papers, when he found out her mother had been sentenced to 25 years for murdering one of her johns in a botched robbery attempt.

Alli, for her part, took to him immediately, and became almost impossibly attached to her Abba. He homeschooled her as a matter of principle, since he was all but retired anyway, save for some occasional day trading, and she definitely needed all the personal attention he could muster.

Over the next six years, Alli truly blossomed under Abba's guidance and care. She was demanding, but not unpleasantly so, and he was happy to devote himself to her.

Then one evening, he got a phone call, and everything changed...

• Like 2

Thursday was my favorite night of the week - it was Pizza Day, and Abba and I either ordered in and watched a movie together, or went out for pizza, followed by a trip to the arcade. It was 3:30, and I was doing math. Long division is hard, even with Abba helping me. I was sitting at the table, struggling through the math "homework" Abba gave me (I always thought it was silly how he called it that - I mean, I'm already at home!) as he watched over me, when his phone rang. He answered it - "Hello? Yes, this is he. Oh, my..." - and he got up and went to his office. I struggled to hear what he was saying, but the office was all the way down the hall, and I was sitting at the dining room table. I daydreamed for a while, wondering who he was talking to that was much more important than my homework.

After a while, he came back out of the office, walked behind my chair and gave me a big hug. I looked up at him and said "Who was on the phone, Abba?"

He smiled and said "I have some important, happy news! You're going to have two new sisters!"

"But... I don't want sisters..." I thought to myself. "Oh." I said flatly. "Why?"

Abba raised his eyebrow at me. "I thought you'd be excited! We're going to pick them up just as soon as you finish that last problem. Shayna is 6, and Tess is almost 4."

"What happened to their parents? Why can't they take care of them?" I said, snottily. I didn't like this idea at all.

"Allison! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Abba never yelled, but his tone told me I'd better not talk back. His voice softened, and he went on. "Their mommy and daddy died yesterday in a car accident, and no one can reach any of their other family. They need someone to take care of them, just like you did when I found you, and so someone called me and asked me to do it, and I agreed."

I did feel bad about being mean, but I still wasn't happy. This is MY Abba, and I don't want to share him with anyone else.

"So, we'll still have pizza night tonight, we'll just have to get two pizzas instead of one, so everyone can have some! And you can still pick the movie tonight, okay?" He smiled at me.

"I guess so." I sighed.

"Well, if that's the best I can get right now, it'll have to do. Now, hurry and finish up, so we can get going."

I finished the problem and handed him my paper. He looked it over, and said "Well, you've got some things to fix here, but we'll take care of that later. Go get your shoes on quick like a bunny!"

I giggled and ran to my bedroom, slipped on a pair of pink-striped sneakers, and dashed back out. "READY!" I shouted.

"Great! Let's go! He opened the door and I dashed to the garage. He locked the door and set the alarm, and walked out after me. I wanted to ride in Abba's red convertible Corvette. It was so much fun speeding down the road with my hair flying everywhere in the wind. Unfortunately...

"No, sweety, we're taking the Mercedes today." Abba said.

"But I want to ride in the Corvette!" I pouted.

"Silly, there's not enough room for everyone in that car. Where will we put Shayna and Tess?"

"In the trunk?" I offered...

"Alright, silly girl. Into the Mercedes." He unlocked the doors and I got into the front seat, grumping as I buckled my seatbelt.

Abba ruffled my hair and started the engine. He hit a button and the bay door opened behind us. He smiled as we started to move. "It's not going to be so bad, sweetie. We'll have lots of fun, all four of us! I promise!"

I stared at my shoes as we drove down the road. We have lots of fun now, just the two of us. Who needs sisters anyway?

• Like 2

We pulled up to a building in town. "California Department of Social Services, Napa Office" I read off the sign as we pulled into a parking spot.

"Alright, sweetie, we're here. Time to meet some new friends!" Abba said cheerfully.

I took my seatbelt off, opened my door, and sighed loudly as I got out of the car.

"Alli, I hope you're not going to be a grouch all evening. Grouches don't get pizza and movies, they get early bedtimes." Abba said, frowning.

"Okay, okay." I huffed. We walked up to the building, and Abba opened the door for me. We went inside together.

"Oh my Lord! Is that little Allison? Why, you have gotten so big!" a large dark-skinned lady at the front desk said with a huge smile on her face. I blushed a little and hid behind Abba.

"Oh, but she's just as shy as she was when you picked her up, Jason." she chuckled. My face got even hotter.

"That she is, Alice. So I hear we have some new friends in need of my assistance." Abba smiled at the lady.

"Well, yes there are, Jason. Let me call Susan. I think she has them in her office." She picked up the phone. "Susan? Yes, Jason's here for the two girls. Alright, I'll send him back."

"Jason, go on back to Susan's office - third door on the right." she said. She smiled at me and said "And you be good, cutie! Looks like you're going to have some new playmates!"

We walked down the hall, and Abba knocked on the door. "Come in!" a woman's voice inside announced. Abba opened the door. There were two girls sitting at a tiny table coloring, and a thin black-haired lady sitting at a desk.

"Hello Jason. It's been a while!" the lady said. "And you too, little lady! Why, the last time I saw you, you were just a little tyke! How old are you now?"

"Nine." I said, even more embarrassed. Everyone here knows me, yet I have no idea who they are...

"Well, why don't you go over and say hello to Shayna and Tess, while we grown-ups chat for a minute, okay?" she said, smiling.

"Go ahead, Ally." Abba said.

I sighed and walked over to the table. Both of them startled when I sat down. "Hi." I offered.

The older girl, who was almost as tall as me, said "I'm Shayna. What's your name?"

"Alli." I said.

The little one beamed up at me and shouted "I'm Tess!, and I'm almost 4 years old!"

Shayna said "Do you want to color with us?"

"Sure", I said, not really meaning it. She got up and walked over to a pile of coloring books, and I heard a funny noise as she walked. She bent over and started flipping through them. "They have Unicorns, and Bratz, and Barbie, and..." and I saw it - it was the top of a diaper, sticking out of the back of her pants. I was shocked. I hadn't worn diapers since before my 4th birthday, and she had one on, and she was 6!

"So which one do you want?" Shayna said.

"Oh." I stumbled "Uh, the unicorn one." She brought it over to the table and sat down. "You can use whatever colors you want. There's a whole bunch in here." she said as she offered me the massive box of crayons. I picked one out, opened the book, and started to scribble, still thinking about what I saw.

Finally, I couldn't stand it. "Are you wearing a diaper?"

Shayna looked up from her coloring book and shrunk back. "My mommy and daddy made us wear them in the car so we didn't have accidents, but that lady made us keep wearing them afterward. She said it was because we were... tawm-oh-tides or something." She struggled on this last word. "I hope I don't have to keep wearing it. I'm not a baby." she said defiantly.

Tess piped up cheerfully "I'm wearing one too, and I don't care." She stuck her tongue out.

I tried to hold back a laugh, and went back to coloring.

After a while, Abba came over to the table and said "Hello there. My name is Abba. Would you like to come home with Alli and me?"

Both the girls looked up. Tess said "Are you going to be our new daddy?"

Abba smiled and said "No, your daddy will always be your daddy, but I will be your Abba, and I'll take good care of you."

Tess said "Okay!"

Shayna said "Are you going to keep making me wear this dumb diaper?"

Abba said "We'll talk about that later, but I promise I won't make you wear it any longer than you need to, okay?"

She sighed and said "Okay."

Abba smiled. "Well then it's settled. Let's go, shall we? We have shopping to do, and then it's Pizza Night!"

They both shouted "YAY!"

I frowned. He was MY Abba, not theirs. It wasn't fair.

We all followed Abba out to the Mercedes. I was about to get into the front seat, when Abba said "Why don't you girls sit together in the back and get to know each other?"

Geez, now I don't even get the front seat anymore? This was really starting to make me mad.

That was only the start...

• Like 1

I went over to the driver's side and opened the door. Shayna had already buckled herself in, but I said "Move over! I want the window!"

She frowned at me and said "No. I was here first."

I said "Your a little baby. You don't get to decide."

She yelled "I'm NOT a baby! You're MEAN!"

I said "Which one of us is wearing a diaper, huh? Baby."

Abba turned around and said "Alli, stop it. Go on the other side and help Tess buckle up in the middle, and you can sit by that window."

I angrily slammed the door on Shayna and stomped around to the other side. I opened the door and Tess started wiggling into the middle, but not fast enough for me. "Push over, baby!" I snapped.

"Alli, I'm going to say it again. Stop being mean to your new sisters." Abba looked me right in the eye when he said that. I was still mad, though.

"Fine." I grumbled as I buckled Tess' seatbelt and then my own, and crossed my arms and stared out the window.

"Remember what I said about grouches, Alli?" Abba asked.

"I don't care. No one asked me if I wanted two baby sisters or not."

"Alli, these two girls have nowhere else to go, so they're coming home with us, and they will be part of our family. And that's three, by the way. We will discuss this later. How much we discuss it depends on how you behave from now until after dinner."

I knew what "discuss" meant, and it was never good. I felt my eyes start to water, and I turned myself toward the door so no one would see.

Abba pulled up to the Costco at the big strip mall . "Alright, ladies. First stop! Alli, please help your sister get unbuckled."

I slowly turned over and unbuckled Tess, then myself. I got out and slammed the door behind me on my side. Tess, who was trying to follow me, shrugged and got out the other side with Shayna.

The two of them followed Abba around the car, and I dashed straight for the door. Costco was lots of fun - everything they sold was HUGE!

"Alli! Wait for the rest of us!" Abba called as I started to open one of the doors. They caught up to me, and we went inside. Abba grabbed one of the car carts and offered "Alright, Shayna and Tess, into the car. Alli, how about you drive?" I shrugged and began pushing the cart, as Abba walked to the front and guided it.

We headed straight for the baby products aisle. Abba put two big boxes of Huggies in the cart - one with a "5" on the side, the other with a "6". I laughed and looked in at the girls. "Diapers for the baby girls" I sneered at them.

Tess stuck her tongue out at me. Shayna shouted "STOP CALLING ME A BABY, ALLI!" I wanted to hide as Abba turned around.

"Alli, that's four. Please don't go to five." he said sternly as he grabbed a jumbo pack of wipes and two cases of Pull-ups. I was too nervous to continue making fun of the other two. He guided us into the pharmacy section and pulled two big boxes off the shelf with words I didn't recognize on them. "Moh-lee-care?" I thought to myself. "Youth in-con-tin-ence briefs?" I shrugged and kept pushing. Abba picked up a few other random things as we walked through the store and then we headed to the checkout line.

After Abba paid for our things, we headed for the car. He guided us over to the trunk. He opened up both boxes of Huggies and put a couple of each into the shopping bag with the wipes, put everything else into the trunk, closed it, and tossed the bag into the front passenger seat. He said "Okay, everybody out!" Shayna and Tess got out of the cart and started to get into the car as Abba pushed the cart over to the store.

"Now Abba can change baby's nasty diapers!" I sneered at Shayna when I thought Abba was too far away to hear.

"Why are you being so mean to me?!" she snapped. "I didn't DO anything to you!" Her voice started to crack as she got into the car.

"Aw, what's the matter, baby gonna cry now?" I cooed at her. "Don't cry, little baby. Abba will come change your poopy diaper soon." I slammed the door behind her, then heard a voice above me.

"Five." Abba said, coldly. "I suggest you go help your sister, and I also suggest you be quiet for the duration of our trip. Shayna will choose our movie for tonight, since you can't seem to behave yourself."

I stared at the ground as I walked around to the other side of the car. I opened the door and silently helped Tess into the car and buckled her up. Shayna was still sniffling as I got in.

Abba turned around and said "Don't cry, Shayna. Alli won't be mean to you anymore, will she?" He turned and stared at me. I shrunk back in my seat and said "No" glumly.

Abba turned back to Shayna and said "How would you like to pick the movie for tonight?" He tilted her head up and wiped a tear from her cheek.

Shayna brightened up and said "Can I, Abba?"

He smiled and said "You bet! Let's go to Blockbuster and you can pick out any movie you want to watch tonight!"

I pouted. Now I don't even get to pick out the movie on pizza and movie night? I couldn't believe it.

We got to Blockbuster and Shayna headed straight for the kids section. She grabbed Winnie the Pooh - Roo's Big Adventure and shouted "I want to see this! Tess was grinning ear to ear and shaking her head "yes" along side her.

"Winnie the Pooh it is!" Abba said, taking the movie from her.

"Aw, come on, that's a baby movie!" I complained. "Can't you pick..."

"Alli, that's SIX." Abba cut me off. "You don't have to watch the movie if you don't want to. You are welcome to go to bed early instead."

I stopped, scared. He had never counted that high before, and it seemed like everything I said added to it... Abba didn't spank me very often, but now I was almost sure one was coming...

• Like 2

We left Blockbuster and drove home in relative silence. Shayna and Tess had the movie box and were looking over it intently. Abba punched a couple buttons on his phone next to him and began talking. "Yes, I'd like a delivery order for six o'clock. Yes, it's 707 555 6934. Yes, that's correct. I'd like two pepperoni pizzas with extra cheese. No, that'll be all. Yes, cash. Thank you."

We arrived at the big house, and Abba punched a button above his mirror. The garage door yawned open, and he pulled the Mercedes in. "Alright ladies! Who wants to see their new room?" Shayna and Tess cheered. "Alli, you may go and wash up for dinner and then go back over your math work, to see if you can find your mistakes."

I slowly walked down the hall to my room, wondering when the "discussion" was coming. I had my own bathroom, and I went in and washed my hands slowly. I could hear Abba and the other girls making all sorts of joyful noise as they went around the house. I dried my hands, turned the water off, and went back to the dining room. Abba took them both to a room I hadn't been in before and closed the door. I couldn't hear what they were saying in there, but I heard Shayna whine the way she did when I made fun of her in the car. I quietly went down the hall and stuck my ear against the door.

"Shayna, it's okay. This isn't a punishment, sweetie. I want you both to be comfortable, and I want to show you that I will take very, very good care of you while you are here. You've had a tough time, honey. Both your mommy and daddy are gone, and right now is very scary for you. So I don't want you to worry about things like going to the potty or anything like that. I want you to just get comfortable living with us, and let me worry about everything else, okay?"

I heard Shayna sniffle "Okay Abba." I could hear what sounded like Abba ripping tapes, and I knew he was changing their diapers. I held my hand over my mouth as I giggled. It got quiet in there for a moment, and Abba said loudly "And don't worry, Shayna, I guarantee you that Alli won't be laughing or making fun of you anymore after tonight!" I stopped still, scared. I tiptoed back to the dining room and sat down, staring at the paper I had been working on the day before, wondering if they had heard me. I heard them all laughing and the girls squealing in the room after a few minutes, and then they all came out.

To my shock, they were both wearing MY nightshirts! I mean, they were old, and I hadn't worn them in a while, but they were MINE! Now he's giving them my clothes too? This is SO not fair. Before I had a chance to say something, Abba said "Alli, please set the table. The pizza should be here any minute."

"Fine." I grumped, and went to the hutch to get plates, glasses, and silverware. I laid them all out, putting two placesettings on the opposite side of the table from my spot. I didn't want anything to do with sitting next to them. I had just finished when the doorbell rang.

Abba said "Ladies, please sit down. I'll get the door." I scrambled to my spot and sat down. The girls sat down across from me, and I stuck my tongue out at them. Shayna just smiled, like she knew something I didn't. I didn't like that reaction at all.

Abba came in with the boxes and opened the first. He put a slice on each of our plates, and we all started eating. He walked to the kitchen, came back with a gallon of milk, and began filling our glasses. "But it's pizza night, Abba, don't I get ginger ale tonight?" I pleaded.

He looked at me sternly and said "Do you think you deserve a treat like that, after the way you've behaved today?"

I looked down. "No" I said glumly.

"Alright then, everyone will have milk tonight. Even Abba!" He chuckled as he filled his own glass and sat down.

After a few minutes, Tess piped up "Can we watch the movie after dinner, Abba?" I had just finished my first piece, and started reaching for a second.

"Well, first we have to get you two a bath, and Alli needs a shower tonight too. We can watch the movie afterward, though." Abba said with a smile.

I didn't even think when I said it. "That's right, big girls take a shower. Babies take baths!"

Abba took my hand and closed the pizza box. "Alli, drink your milk now."

"But I'm still hungry!" I whined.

"Alli, I've heard enough from you today. Drink your milk."

I reluctantly complied. "Now, get up from the table and go take your shower immediately. I will see you after for our discussion." I dragged myself down the hallway. The three of them kept eating, and I heard Abba say "We're going to take care of that, don't worry."

I took a big fluffy towel from the hall closet and went to my room. I took my clothes off, went into the bathroom, and shut the door. I turned on the water and started to wonder what was coming next. I knew I'd pushed it too far. I was hoping he wouldn't spank me - but I was about to find out that a spanking was the least of my problems...

• Like 1

While I was showering, I heard noises in my bedroom. I knew Abba would be waiting for me when I got out, and I was even more nervous. I deliberately slowed my pace, washing myself very, very carefully and very, very slowly, from top to bottom, afraid of what was coming. The bathroom door jiggled a bit. I started to wash my hair slowly and deliberately. I heard more thumping and rustling of plastic. I rinsed my hair, and finally the noises stopped. I turned the water off. I could hear Abba's footsteps heading down the hall away from my room. I started to dry myself off, and as I was just getting ready to wrap myself up, I heard his footsteps come back into my room and stop. I was afraid of what waited for me. I heard his voice...

"Alli, please come out. I know you're done."

I tied my towel up under my armpits and came out of the bathroom. Abba stood up from my bed. "Sit down, please." He pointed to the bed. As I sat, he came up behind me and flipped a latch on the top of the door, and turned a key, which he then withdrew and put in his pocket.

My eyes got big. What was he doing?

He sat down next to me. "Go get your underpants, please."

I got up and went to my underwear drawer nervously. I opened it nervously, and saw them. Three rows of neatly stacked diapers. They were purplish-pink, and bigger than the ones he bought for the other two. A lump hit my throat, and tears filled my eyes. They were for me, and I knew it. "NO ABBA! NOOOOO!" I wailed.

"You earned this little girl. You thought it was so funny that your sisters were wearing diapers, so now you can wear them too, and we'll figure out if it's still funny."

I crumpled to the floor. "NO! I won't do it!" I sobbed.

"Alli, you need to bring one to me, or else I'll have to get it myself, and we'll go to eight."

What could possibly be worse? I turned over face down on the floor and wailed "I DON'T CARE!" in between sobs.

"Alright then. You chose." I could feel Abba over me, reaching into the drawer and closing it. He picked me up easily, laid me down on the bed, and unwrapped the towel. I curled up and turned over, exposing my back to him, sobbing.

"Alli, you can either cooperate or I will spank you, and then we will go to nine." The words clicked together in my brain - the spanking wasn't even part of the punishment, and there was more? I turned over and saw him standing above me. Through the tears I could see wipes and baby powder on the bed next to that pink diaper. I let myself go limp, defeated.

"Thank you, Alli." He shook the diaper open, lifted my legs, and slid it under me. I started to whimper again in spite of myself. "How long do I have to..."

"We'll get there, sweetie. This is step 1." I watched as he brought the front up and covered my middle, then the tapes, two on each side, across, securing me snugly. The diaper was so thick between my legs I could feel it pushing them out. "But... what if I have to go to the bathroom, Abba?" I sniffled.

"While you are being punished, you will only have two reasons to go to the bathroom each day - to brush your teeth in the morning and before bed, and to take your bath after dinner, and you will do both in the big bathroom, not in here. Now, are you ready to talk about the rest of your punishment?"

"Yes..." I whimpered, even though I wasn't.

"Good. Sit up please." I sat up, and the diaper made a terrific noise. I felt like I was wearing a garbage bag. I looked up at Abba nervously, pitifully, hoping he might have sympathy and change his mind.

Abba put a finger under my chin and said "Yes, that is a pitiful face. No, it's not going to work."

He stood up and said "Okay, number 2. You wanted to know how long you had to wear diapers. Well, this is your answer." He pointed to a grease board he hung above my dresser.

"Because you made fun of Shayna and Tess about them wearing diapers, you are going to be punished twice, once for each of them. On this board, I will make a mark for every day that Shayna is wearing a diaper, and every day that Tess is wearing a diaper. When they are both potty trained and wearing big girl underpants, then I will take a mark off for each day that you are the only one wearing a diaper in the house."

I was stunned, and I started to cry again. "But... how long are they..."

"They both will be in diapers for at least the next 2 weeks, longer if they so choose. I will not rush either of them into training, and neither will you, unless you'd like more punishment."

"But that's a whole month!" I whined.

"Yes it is, and probably longer, and it doesn't start until they are both wearing underpants. Number three will be the time you spend waiting for them to get there."

We were only on #3, and already I felt like my life was ruined. I held my face in my hands and wept.

"I'm going to get the girls out of the tub now, Alli. When I come back, we'll talk about the rest."

I flopped back onto the bed and cried into my pillow. I didn't want to know what "the rest" was...

• Like 1

I must have fallen asleep, because I never heard Abba come back into the room. I startled when he put his hand on my back and rubbed it gently. "I know you're upset, Alli, but you were downright cruel today, and for no other reason than you were jealous of having to share me with someone else."

I turned over and realized I still was wearing nothing but a diaper. I snuffled a bit, and whimpered "I'm sorry, Abba. Please, do I have to wear diapers for a whole month?"

He scooped me up and gave me a hug. "I'm not the one you need to be saying sorry to, Alli. I wasn't the one you were mean to." He sat me back down on the bed. "Now, how many numbers do we have left, Alli?"

I looked up nervously and said "Five."

"That is correct. Now, however long everyone is wearing diapers, we are going to pretend that you are the youngest sister, not the oldest, since you certainly acted much more childish than either Shayna or Tess did this afternoon. Now, do you remember how old the other two girls are?"

My voice trembled. "Shayna is 6."

"Yes, and what about Tess?"

"She's.... almost 4."

"No, she is 3. She won't be 4 for several months from now. So what does that make you for this game?"

I sniffed. "Two."

"That's right. And when you were two, do you remember what you were like?"

I didn't want to answer that question. "N... no." I stammered.

"Well, I do. That's how old you were when you first got here. When you first came here, you had a binky, and you sucked on that binky all day and night. You wouldn't let me take it out except at mealtimes, in fact you fussed and cried when I took it from you. So that is number four - you get your binky back, and you will keep it in your mouth all the time, just like when you were two. Number five, you will take afternoon naps, just like you did when you were two, right after lunch. Number six, you will go straight to bed after bath time and hair brushing, which will be after dinner each night."

As he listed them off, one after one, I felt smaller and smaller, and buried my head in my knees as I started to cry again. Abba's tone never changed, it was always that soft and soothing voice I loved so much, but now it was like thunder in my ears as he continued to spell out my punishment. Where could he possibly go from here? There were still two more numbers to go. Why didn't I just get up and give him the diaper? Why did I have to make that one last snotty comment?

Abba let me cry some more, then put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. He asked gently "Are we ready to continue Alli?"

"No" I sniffled. I didn't want to know what was next. I couldn't imagine how it could get worse, but that's what I thought each time, and each time it got worse.

"Well, I'm going to go get your big sisters situated with their movie, and when I come back we'll finish up, okay?" he said gently.

"Okay" I whimpered.

A few minutes later he came back with a hairbrush in his hand. I looked up at him, afraid what was coming.

"Ready, Alli?" He said.

"Am I going to get a spanking?" I squeaked.

"No, I'm going to brush your hair, like I said, so we can get you off to bed. If I were going to spank you, I would have done it much sooner than this, before I put your diaper on. I want you to remember every cruel thing you said this afternoon, and I want you to remember it a long time. You have experienced nothing but love in this house, little girl, and I am appalled at how you behaved today. No, spankings aren't on this list. You're going to remember these punishments for a long time, something that won't happen with a spanking. So, are you ready for the last two?"

I sighed. "Yes." May as well get it over with, whatever it was going to be...

"Number seven: Tomorrow, we are going out clothes shopping for Shayna and Tess, so they don't have to wear all your old clothes. You will come with us, and you will wear the same things you will be wearing here at the house the rest of the time of your punishment - a sun dress, a diaper, your binky, and your sandals. You embarrassed your sisters in public several times this afternoon, and now you will get to see how it feels. If you behave yourself, I will allow you to wear a skirt or a dress and leave your binky at home on future outings. If not, I will add two extra days to your ticker up here, and we will try again the next time we go out."

I was numb. I couldn't cry anymore, but I certainly felt sick in my tummy. I had to go out dressed like a baby? What on earth was the last number?

"Now we get to number eight. The good news is, number eight doesn't have to happen. It is entirely your choice. If you manage to behave yourself, not throw tantrums or be cruel to your sisters the way you have been, and accept the punishments I have given you, then number eight will not happen. But..."

I braced myself as he continued.

"...your birthday is about 3 months from now, Alli, and we will have a birthday party for you, with all your play date friends invited. However, if you are still at any stage of these punishments because you did not behave yourself, we will have a birthday party for a 2-year-old turning 3, not a 9-year-old turning 10. You can use your imagination as to what that will look like. Understand?"

I looked up, horrified. "Y...y...yes?" I stuttered.

"Good. Then our discussion is over. Do you have any questions before we get your jammies on and get you to bed?"

I trembled. "N...no." I managed.

"Alright then. Come here and give Abba a hug, baby girl."

I threw myself around his neck and started to cry again. "I'm sorry I was so mean Abba" I sobbed.

He rubbed my back as he carried me to the bureau and reached into a drawer and pulled out a nightshirt. "I know you are sorry that you're being punished, Alli, but I'm not sure that you're sorry for what you've done, and I told you before that I'm not the one that needs to hear that apology. I think you know who does, though..."

"Yes." I sobbed. He set me on the edge of the bed and pulled the nightshirt over my arms and head.

He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a pacifier with a pink mouth guard and a blue ring. It had a pink ribbon tied to it, and a safety pin at the other end. "Open up." he said softly. I opened my mouth, and he popped it in, then pinned the ribbon to my shoulder. I felt every bit like a two-year-old with the big thick diaper between my legs and the pacifier in my mouth, and I stared at the floor. He began to brush my hair gently, and tied it up into two pigtails, one on each side of my head.

He kissed me on the cheek softly and asked "Would you like to go and apologize to your sisters?" I nodded my head without looking up, and sniffled. "Come on then." He reached out his hand, and I grabbed it and stood up. The bulk between my legs made me stumble as I started to walk, making me feel even more self-conscious. The nightshirt he put on me only came a couple inches down my thigh, so it didn't cover the diaper as I waddled down the hall, holding Abba's hand.

"Okay, wait here a minute." he said as we got to the end of the hall. He went into the family room where the other girls were watching the movie and paused it. I heard him say "Now Alli might look silly right now, but she is being punished for being mean to you and making fun of you this afternoon. If you make fun of her or be mean to her, I will punish you the same way, understand?" There was a pause, then he said "Come in, Alli." I felt my face get hot as I stumbled into the family room. I came to the doorway with my head down.

"Did you want to say something Alli?" Abba prodded. "Go ahead, you can take your binky out."

I took the pacifier out of my mouth and stammered "I... I'm sorry I... was... mean to you today... Shayna and Tess..." I put it back in and stared at the floor, my hands folded in front of me.

Abba looked at the girls and said "Well, how do you feel about that?"

I was completely surprised as the two girls, without hesitation, ran over and hugged me and said, almost in unison, "WE FORGIVE YOU ALLI!"

I started to cry again, but this time because I felt even worse, because I was so mean to them, and yet they were so nice to me afterward.

"Alright then. Ladies, sit back on the couch and watch your movie. Time for Alli to go beddy-bye." Abba said, reaching down to pick me up and put me on his hip.

"GOODNIGHT ALLI!" they shouted as Abba turned the movie back on and carried me to my room. I was silent as I lay my head on his shoulder. He reached down and pulled the blankets open, gently laid me down, then tucked me in. He kissed my forehead and said "Goodnight baby girl. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you, okay pumpkin?"

I shook my head, and he pinched my cheek. "That's my good girl. Sleep tight, sweetie." He stood up and turned the light switch off, then closed the door behind him.

Suddenly I remembered what "tomorrow" was, and I went from sleepy to wide awake in an instant. Tomorrow was clothes shopping day, and I had to go out dressed like this!

Then another familiar sensation hit me. I had to pee, very, very badly. In all the goings-on that evening, I had all but forgotten about that problem. I instinctively tried to squeeze my legs together, but the diaper prevented that. My bathroom door was locked, and there was nothing for me to do but let loose where I was. Tears streamed down my face as I felt the wet warmth spread between my legs, and I softly cried myself to sleep, sucking hard on the pacifier without even realizing I was doing it...

• Like 1

I woke up as the sun hit my window, completely disoriented. It didn't take long for reality to hit me when I realized the pacifier was still in my mouth, and the soggy diaper made noise when I turned over. I guess I was hoping it was a dream, but I wasn't so lucky. The house was quiet. I looked at the clock on my nightstand - 6:45. Abba rarely got up before 8. I took the pacifier out of my mouth and tossed it aside angrily - except I forgot it was still attached to my shoulder, and it bounced back up and hit me in the face before dropping back on my chest. Then it dawned on me - I had to go shopping today, and not only was it not to buy clothes for me, but I had to walk around looking like a big baby while Shayna and Tess got new clothes.

I didn't have long to be mad before Abba burst into the room with a big smile on his face. "Good morning, baby girl!" he beamed. "Oops, looks like you lost your binky!" He put it back in my mouth before I could say anything, and picked me up. "Oooh, you're soaked! Let's get you changed!" He kissed me on the nose and laid me back down on the bed. He reached back into my underwear drawer and grabbed another pink diaper and set it down beside me, then retrieved the wipes and baby powder he had left on my dresser. He quickly untaped the diaper and lifted my legs up to pull it out from under me, then put the new one in its place. He pulled a couple of wipes from the box and gently wiped between my legs and all over my bottom, then put lots of powder all over me, front and back. As embarrassed as I was, it felt good to have Abba all to myself again.

He put my legs down and taped me back up. "Now, let's go to the board. Shayna wore diapers all day yesterday, didn't she?" he asked. I realized what was happening, and I nodded sadly. He made a mark on the board. "And Tess wore diapers all day yesterday too, didn't she?" I nodded. He marked the board again.

"Okay, pretty girl, time to get dressed for our shopping trip!" He picked me up and stood me on the floor. "Arms up!" he cooed, and I raised my arms. He took the pin out of my nightshirt and slipped the ribbon and pin down into my neckline, then pulled the nightshirt off in one easy motion, and tossed it into my hamper. He went to the closet and picked out a bright pink short sun dress, one I usually wore over leggings, because it didn't really come down far enough to cover my bottom.

I sat back onto the bed in a flop as my lip started to tremble. "Please, Abba, can't I just wear a dress?" I whimpered.

"No, Alli. You earned your punishment, now you need to take it." he said softly. "Hopefully today you'll be thinking about all those hateful things you said to your sisters, and you'll remember that you need to be kind to people, just like they were to you last night. Now, arms up!"

I raised my arms again, more slowly this time. He pulled the sun dress down over my arms and head, retrieved the end of the ribbon with the safety pin, and attached it to my shoulder once again. I down at my waist. I could see the big poofy diaper, so I knew everyone else would see it. He looked down at me and smiled. "My baby girl looks so pretty now." He scooped me up and hugged me tight. I felt so many different things all at once. I hated the punishment Abba had given me, but I loved the hugs and kisses and special attention. It was so confusing. I wanted to be mad at him for being so mean, but I wanted him to take special care of me like this forever.

He carried me into the dining room and sat me down at the table. "Alright, sweetie. You sit tight while I get your big sleepyhead sisters up, and we'll all have breakfast together, okay? Would you like some juice while you're waiting?"

I shook my head "yes". Anything to have an excuse to take that horrible binky out of my mouth. "Alright, coming right up!" He went to the kitchen and, to my shock, brought back a sippy cup full of orange juice. "There you go, sweetie. I'll be right back!" he said as he started down the hall.

I stared at it. It had a light blue top, with faded butterflies all over it, and a handle on each side. Abba hadn't given me a sippy cup since I was 4, and I couldn't remember him giving me anything this babyish. Reluctantly, I took the binky out of my mouth and took a drink. It was hard getting anything out of the cup - I had to practically suck on it like a bottle. I felt even more little as I sat there in the crinkly diaper, pacifier hanging off my shoulder, and this sippy cup in my hand. I wanted to just crawl in a hole somewhere and never come out.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps running down the hall. There were Tess and Shayna, scrambling up to the table. Tess had a light blue blouse with a yellow flower on the front, one I used to wear when I was 5. She had faded blue jeans on, and blue socks. I couldn't even tell she had a diaper on. Shayna wore a pink sun dress and white corduroys, also from my old clothes, with pink socks. No hint of a diaper on her either. I couldn't believe it. Abba had put clothes on them that removed any hint of what they were wearing, and I had to show my diaper to the whole world. I sank into my chair and put the cup down on the table.

Abba came down the hall and said "Okay! Who's ready for breakfast?" Shayna and Tess shouted "MEEE!" while I just sat there, feeling my face get hot.

Abba walked up behind me and said "Hmmmm - do we have a grumpy dog at the breakfast table?" He started tickling me under my arms. I tried to stay mad, but he kept tickling, and I started squealing and laughing in spite of myself. "Grumpy dog, grumpy dog!" he shouted as he tickled away and I wriggled around and giggled. The two girls started laughing and shouting along with him "Grumpy dog! Grumpy dog!" I barely noticed as I peed in my diaper while he tickled me. Finally he looked down and said with a silly voice "Does Grumpy Dog want some breakfast too?" and I shook my head yes as I giggled.

Abba went back to the kitchen and returned with four bowls of Cheerios, one stacked on the other, in one hand, and the half-gone gallon of milk in the other. He set down the bowls, one at a time, in front of us, and one at his place at the head of the table, then poured milk into each bowl. "Eat up!" he said with a big goofy grin on his face.

"Abba!" Tess shouted. "We need spoons!" she laughed.

Abba was very silly this morning. "Spoons? Why, whatever do you need spoons for?" he said in a silly voice.

"Because we'll get milk all over ourselves!" giggled Tess.

"Well, okay, I guess we can't have that, now, can we?" Abba said, in his normal voice. He reached into the flatware drawer and brought out four spoons. He put one in front of each of us, then asked "Would you two cuties like some juice too?"

Tess and Shayna both shook their heads as they picked up their spoons and began eating. I started eating my cereal too, and Abba came back with two glasses in one hand and a cup in the other. He set the glasses in front of the two of them, and his cup of coffee behind his bowl. "Alright now, do any of you ladies need anything else before Abba eats his breakfast?" he said with a smile.

We all shook our heads as we ate our cereal. I looked up at the two girls across the table. For a second, I felt jealous, that they looked completely normal, wearing normal clothes that hid their embarrassing underpants, but then I remembered how they hugged me last night, and felt guilty again about how mean I was to them yesterday. Then I thought about what I was wearing, and how we were going out where everyone could see me like this, and I felt my face get hot again. I sucked some more juice from the sippy cup and felt sorry for myself as I finished my breakfast. This was going to be a bad, bad day...

• Like 1

After everyone had finished their cereal and juice, Abba said "Okay, ladies, we can't be going out with yucky teeth, now, can we? Time to brush!" He herded us all into the big main bathroom, reached into the cabinet next to the sink, and brought out three toothbrushes. He unwrapped them one at a time and handed them out. "First my big girl Shayna!" he said as he handed her the brush. "Now my big girl Tess" as he handed her a brush and pushed a stool up to the sink so she could reach. "Now my baby girl Alli!" except he didn't give me the brush.

Abba turned on the water so they could wet their brushes, and he wet mine as well. Then he produced a tube of bubble-gum flavored toothpaste, and squirted a bit on each. Abba leaned over and said "Open up please, baby girl." I opened my mouth slowly, feeling even more embarrassed. He scrubbed my teeth, top first, starting in the back on the left, then working around to the right. He picked me up and bent me over the sink. "Spit, please." I spit. He put me back down and did the same for the bottom, again working left to right, then picked me back up again. "Spit, please." I spit again, and he rinsed my brush and placed it in a cup at the back of the sink. "Good girl." he said. The other girls watched wide-eyed as they scrubbed their teeth quietly and took turns spitting and rinsing their brushes.

"Alright, then. One more thing before we go! We've got a long car ride coming. Does anyone need a diaper change?" Abba smiled. Shayna and Tess both shook their heads no. I started to shake my head, but Abba laughed. "Of course you need a change, baby girl. I can see from here." I looked down. The little blue pinstripes on the front of my diaper were all blurry at the bottom of my crotch. Not only could everyone in the whole world see I was wearing a diaper, but everyone would know when I had peed too! I could feel my face get hot. I knew it was beet-red by now. Abba scooped me up and said "Come on, baby girl. Let's get a clean diaper on you before we leave. No diapee rashes for my sweeties!"

I felt the tears start to stream down my face. I tried one more time "Pleeeease, Abba, do I have to wear this? Pleeeeeease can I just wear a dress?" I blubbered as he lay me back down on my bed and untaped my diaper.

Abba put the pacifier back into my mouth and said "Alli, you are going to wear what you have on, and you are going to stop whining about it, or else I'm going to add marks to the board, and I'll put one of your old t-shirts on you that don't fit anymore, so nothing will be hidden."

As he finished changing me, I struggled to stop sniffling. "Now, are we going to have a fun day today, or are we going to be crying and fussing all day?" he asked softly. I had no idea how to answer. I couldn't see anything fun about walking around a mall somewhere in a diaper and a pacifier while my little sisters were dressed like big girls and got to do all the shopping for clothes. Abba popped the pacifier out of my mouth. "Alli, are you going to be a good girl or are you going to be a fussy baby?"

"A good girl" I whimpered.

"Alright then, my good girl. Let's go shopping and have fun!" He wiped a tear off my cheek, kissed me gently, and picked me up onto his hip. He carried me out to the dining room, where Shayna and Tess were waiting, and said "Okay girls, let's get you some new clothes!" as he picked up a big gym bag from the floor and swung it over his other shoulder.

We piled out to the garage. Abba unlocked the car and said "Shayna, please help Tess with her seatbelt while I get Alli buckled in" and did exactly that. He placed me into the seat and snapped my seatbelt up tight, then kissed my forehead and closed the door. Shayna buckled Tess into the middle and then buckled herself up cheerfully.

"Alright, everyone strapped in?" Abba said from the front. "Let's go!"

We pulled out of the driveway and I stared out the window, gnawing on the binky and trying to think about something other than the big thick diaper between my legs. As we drove, that became a harder and harder task, as my tummy started to gurgle, and I felt that tell-tale pressure. I had to poop. I made up my mind I was going to hold it, somehow, until we got home. We kept driving, for what seemed like forever, and every bump in the road shook my determination. I looked for anything to distract me from the pinching feeling in my tummy, looking at road signs, counting cars, anything.

Finally, we made a turn off the highway, and into the biggest mall I had ever seen. Abba pulled up into a parking space a few rows away from one of the entrances, and turned the car off. He turned around and said "Okay! Everybody out!"

I unlatched my seatbelt and started to open the door, but it wouldn't open. I watched the other girls pile out, and I struggled with the door latch. Then Abba came around and opened it from the outside, then reached in and picked me up. "Silly Alli! Abba won't let my baby girl wander off out of the car by herself!" He bounced me on his hip and carried me toward the entrance. "Come on ladies!" he shouted to the other girls as we walked. I laid my head on Abba's shoulder and stared. There were two huge fountains on either side of the entrance on the outside. I was even more surprised as we saw two more fountains on either side after we went through the door. I held Abba tight as we walked into the door while Shayna and Tess oohed and ahhed over all the sights.

Abba looked over at me and smiled. "Would you like to get up on my shoulders?" he asked playfully.

I shook my head "yes". Abba hadn't put me on his shoulders since my 6th birthday, when he took me to the San Diego Zoo.

"Alright then, up we go!" Abba set me down, turned me forward, and in one motion picked me up over his head and set me on his shoulders. It felt amazing, sitting high up in the air behind Abba's head, holding his hands as we walked. I didn't care about the new sisters, the rumbling in my tummy, the pacifier, the diaper, or even the people looking at me funny as we walked through the mall. For the first time since the phone call yesterday, I felt like Abba was my Abba again.

We walked around the mall, me lazily resting my chin on the top of Abba's head while Shayna and Tess pointed and chattered back and forth and to Abba about all the stores and the decorations and the huge hanging plants. When Abba spoke back to them, I could feel his deep voice all through my chest, and I felt warm and safe. We wandered around for a while, then Abba said "Are we ready to get some new clothes?"

The girls jumped up and down and said "YAY!"

We turned into Gap Kids first. Abba turned his head sideways and said "Okay, pumpkin, time to come down." I pouted. I didn't want that ride to ever end. Unfortunately, I couldn't do much about it, as Abba quickly picked me back up over his head and stood me on the ground in front of him. The girls at the counter looked strangely at me, and I hid behind Abba's leg and buried my head in his thigh. Abba squatted down next to me and whispered "Remember our talk this morning, sweetie. You promised you'd be a good girl. Now go sit down on the bench right there while we get some clothes for your sisters, okay?"

I glumly walked to the bench and sat. It was right next to the changing rooms. Abba walked over to the counter and spoke in a low voice to the clerks, who were still staring at me. Suddenly, their expressions changed and I saw one of them mouth "Awww", then she waved at me and smiled. I felt even smaller then, and hung my head, trying to stretch the short dress over my bare legs, as if it would somehow cover the binky in my mouth as well. Abba, Shayna, and Tess wandered through the store gathering outfits, and came back to where I was sitting. "Alright ladies, are we okay trying these on ourselves, or do we need help?"

Shayna immediately grabbed her pile and started to head into one of the changing rooms, but Abba stopped her. "One outfit at a time, sweetie, okay?" She grabbed a frilly top and a pair of white jeans and ran in and closed the door. Tess didn't look as confident, but she picked up a long red and white striped skirt dress and went into the other changing room. A few minutes later, Shayna came out. The pink top looked cute on her, hanging down over her jeans.

Abba said "Very nice, Shayna! You look pretty!" I started to feel jealous again as I sat there, watching him fawn over her. She turned around at his request, and he grabbed the top of the pants and pulled a bit to see how much room she had. They had a stretch waist, and they fit snug over her diaper.

He patted her on the bottom and said "Okay! Next outfit!" She grabbed a long tan jumper and ran back in. Just then, there was a thump in the other dressing room and Tess squealed "DARNIT!" Abba ran in, and there I was, left alone again, with the clerks and a few other customers occasionally looking over at me.

One of the clerks came up and said "Well hello there, sweetie-pie! Aren't you going to be trying on some new clothes?" I shook my head no. "Aww, you're an awfully shy girl. You know, you're very pretty too. I bet..." She looked around the store for a moment, then headed over to a rack. She brought back a light blue dress with straps and little dark blue flowers around the top and a little ways down the front.

"Stand up for me, honey." she cooed. I stood up, trying to cover my diaper with my hands and crossing my legs. She held the dress up in front of me and looked over to the other clerk. "Wouldn't that just look darling with her blond pigtails?" The other clerk nodded and smiled broadly.

Just then, Abba came out of the changing room with Tess. The clerk looked up at him and said "We have found the perfect dress for this cutie! Won't you let her try it on?"

Abba raised an eyebrow, then smiled. "Alright Alli, let's go try it on." He held out his hand. I felt very small with Abba holding my hand and walking me into the dressing room, but at least I could have a minute where I wasn't showing off my diaper to the whole world.

Once we got into the dressing room. Abba said "Arms up!" and unpinned the pacifier from my shirt. I raised my arms, and he pulled the shirt off, then pulled the dress on. We looked in the mirror together and he gave me a squeeze and said "You look very, very pretty in that. Would you like to wear it home?" I looked up at him hopefully and nodded my head. Anything was better than that pink thing sticking out from under my shirt.

He smiled and said "Alright, but you need to be on your very best behavior from now until the end of our shopping trip, okay?" He kissed my cheek and said "I love you Alli, even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes." He opened his arms and I threw myself around his shoulders and squeezed as tight as I could.

He rubbed my back and said "Alright, now, time to get back to your sisters' clothes. You have a whole closet full, remember?" and kissed me again. He picked up my sun dress and carried it out as we walked out of the changing room.

He smiled at the clerk and said "We'll take it. She would like to wear it out, if that's okay."

The clerk grinned wide and said "Of course!" and snipped the tag off the front and laid it on the counter. She looked at me and said "You look SO pretty, Alli! I'm glad your daddy decided to let you try it on!"

I took the pacifier out of my mouth and said "That's not my daddy, that's my Abba!" and giggled as I put it back in. The pacifier wasn't so bad, now that I was wearing a dress that covered my diaper, and it felt good to have not just Abba, but this nice lady tell me how I pretty I was. I kicked my legs up and down on the bench and stared off into space as Abba went through outfit after outfit with the other girls. It didn't even faze me when he told them how cute or pretty they looked, because he was still my Abba, and I knew he loved me.

• Like 1

We spent the rest of the morning going from shop to shop, buying more and more clothes for Shayna and Tess. Abba finally got one of the pushcarts to carry all the bags. We made an extra stop at this huge Toys 'R' Us and he bought us dolls and some Leggo sets and a few other things, and then we finally made our way to the food court.

"I don't know about you ladies, but Abba is definitely ready for lunch!" he said as he plopped into a chair.

Tess got a weird look on her face for a minute, then went over and tugged on Abba's shirt. He leaned down, and she whispered in his ear. "Oh my!" he exclaimed. "Why yes, let's get that taken care of first. Come on ladies, we need to make a pit stop!"

We headed down a back hall, Tess walking funny the whole way, and stopped in front of a door. "Family restroom" it said on the door. "Anyone else need a change?" Abba asked. Shayna nodded yes. I shook my head no.

"Well, let's all come in anyway." He rolled the cart in, and we all followed. The room was huge. There was a black haired lady taping up a tiny baby on one of the tables, but she didn't even look up when we came in. I turned my back to her, suddenly conscious of the pacifier in my mouth. Otherwise, the room was empty. Abba folded down a table, picked up Tess, and laid her back. He reached into the gym back and pulled out a diaper, the wipes, and the baby powder. Then he pulled her jeans down, untaped her diaper, and lifted her legs. She was very messy. As Abba cleaned her up, the other lady carried her baby past us and walked out the door, oblivious to what was going on.

My tummy was starting to hurt from how badly I needed to poop. As I watched Abba clean up Tess, and saw how she seemed so comfortable, I finally allowed myself to relax and push. It felt disgusting, as it pushed out the back of my diaper, but the crampy feeling started to go away as soon as I did it. Abba had taped Tess back up and was just starting to change Shayna, who apparently was just wet, by the time I was finished. Abba looked over my way and chuckled. "Are you sure you don't need a change, Alli?" he asked with a grin.

I looked down, then took the pacifier out and said "Well, I kind do now..." I could feel myself blushing.

Abba laughed out loud. "I thought that's what you might have been doing over there. Feel better now?"

I put the pacifier back into my mouth and shook my head. "Alright, then. Shayna's all finished. Your turn, pumpkin!"

Abba picked me up and laid me down on the table. He rolled my dress up carefully so it sat above my waist. "Don't want to get your new dress all messy, now, do we?" he winked. I stared at the ceiling as he swiftly untaped my diaper, lifted my legs, and cleaned me front to back, using several wipes. He powdered me and rubbed it in gently, then slipped a fresh diaper underneath my bottom and taped me up. It was still a little embarrassing, having Abba change me, but it felt so good to have him taking care of me.

He pulled my dress back down and said "Up we go!" as he hefted me off the table and back down onto the floor. He zipped the gym bag up, squatted down, and said "How about some hugs before lunch?" We all piled onto him. He kissed each of us, then stood up and began pushing the cart out the door, just as another mother was bringing her toddler in.

We went to the food court. There were so many places to choose from, and Abba let each of us pick. Tess got chicken nuggets and waffle fries from Chik-Fil-A. Shayna got a huge stromboli from Sbarro's (to which Abba commented "My goodness, it's as big as your head!"). I got a steak sub from Great American Steak. Abba got a pita sandwich from Hickory Farms. He brought us all little glass bottles of Sprite, and said "This is a special treat for my special girls, but don't expect to make a habit of it."

We ate lunch, then Abba gathered up all the trash. Shayna barely got through half her stromboli before she announced "I'm full." Abba wrapped it up and put it in a bag by itself. "Alli", he asked, "would you go throw our trash away please?"

I happily grabbed the bag and looked around for a trash can. I headed over to the first one I saw and started to throw the bag away, when I saw it.

"OH, ABBA, COME QUICK!" I shouted. Abba looked surprised, but gathered the other girls and the cart and walked over. I pointed and jumped up and down excitedly. "Canwecanwecanwecanwecanwe PLEEEEEEASE?"

Shayna and Tess saw what I was pointing to and both said "Pleasepleaseplease Abba?"

He laughed when he spotted the Build-A-Bear Factory. "Well, I don't know..." he said with a grin.

"PLEEEEEASE?!" we all squealed together.

He smiled and said "Well, you girls have been very, very good on our shopping trip. I guess we can make one more stop before we go home."

We all hugged his legs together and shouted "THANK YOU ABBA!", then ran towards the shop.

Abba had to walk fast to catch up with us.

The Build-A-Bear Workshop was the most amazing place I had ever seen. There were so many different animals and clothes and crazy machines, I stood there in awe for a minute, while Shayna and Tess ran straight in and started going through the animal bin. Abba came up behind me and laughed "Well, are you going to pick out a new bear, or should I just buy the whole place?"

I looked back up at him, giggled, and gave him a hug before I turned and went to the bin. I picked out a pink rabbit with floppy ears and handed her to the lady at the counter. She handed me a little red heart and told me to hold it tight to warm it up, which I did, then she put it into the rabbit, then put it on the stuffing machine. I watched as my rabbit started to get bigger and bigger, like a balloon. Finally, the lady zipped her up and handed her back to me. I ran over to the clothes and picked out a checkered red and white dress and white sandals that looked just like mine, then dressed her up. Satisfied, I gave her a squeeze, and looked around. Shayna had a big brown bear with pink overalls. Tess had a purple floppy-eared dog with a blue tutu and ballet slippers.

Once Abba saw we had all dressed our animals, he called out "Bring your new friends up here so Abba can pay for them."

We scrambled up to the desk and flopped our animals on the counter. The lady rang them all up, and placed each into a box that was shaped like a house. "These are your friends' houses" she said, smiling. "You can color them any way you like, and they'll have someplace safe to stay when you can't keep them with you."

Abba grinned and said "What do you say to the nice lady for helping you with your animals?"

All three of us shouted "THANK YOU LADY!" She laughed and handed Abba a piece of paper.

"Okay girls, let's get our new friends packed up and head for the car." Abba said. "Thank you" he said to the lady. "I'm sure that gets old."

"Oh, never. It's the best part of my day!" she said. She waved to us "Bye now! Come back soon!"

I looked up at Abba as we walked through the mall "Oh, can I hold on to Elsie please?"

Shayna and Tess chimed in "Me too please!"

"Yes, yes, you can hold on to your friends on the way to the car." Abba laughed.

I pulled my rabbit out and tossed the box into the cart. I held her tight as we walked back across the mall. The people who noticed us as we walked through the mall this time smiled at me, and I felt like the most special girl in the world as I held Abba's hand and squeezed Elsie in my other arm, sucking away on my pacifier.

We got to the car, and Abba loaded all the bags into the trunk. "All aboard, ladies!" he said loudly. We all piled into the car, and I buckled Tess' seatbelt before Abba even said anything. I buckled my own belt and squeezed Elsie tight. "We all ready back there?" Abba asked.

"YES ABBA!" we all shouted, me through the pacifier. I didn't even care about it anymore. Abba started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I rested my head against the door, and as Abba got out onto the highway the rhythm of the tires on the road going clunk-ca-clunk, clunk-ca-clunk slowly made my eyes heavy, and I fell asleep.

• Like 1

I opened my eyes slowly, and realized I was in my bedroom, with Abba taking my shoes off. Elsie was under my arm, and I was still wearing my pretty new dress from Gap Kids.

"Well hello pumpkin! You must have been tired. It's nearly 3 o'clock!" he smiled. "I thought I'd just cover you up and let you sleep a while longer. Would you like to get up and play with your sisters for a while instead?"

I shook my head yes and yawned. The pacifier fell out of my mouth as I stretched.

"Oops! You dropped something!" Abba put it back in. "Well, let's get this wet diaper off you, then you can go play, okay?"

I shook my head. After he pulled my dress up and started to untape my diaper, I suddenly realized - wet diaper? Did I pee myself while I was sleeping? I didn't remember having to pee after Abba changed me at the mall. I was suddenly afraid. Was I becoming a baby already? My lip started to tremble, and my eyes started to fill with tears.

Abba noticed and asked "What's wrong, pumpkin?" with a worried look on his face.

"Abba, I don't want to turn into a baby!" I whimpered.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" he asked.

"I... I don't remember peeing in my diaper Abba... Does this mean I'm turning into a baby?" I said, trembling, tears streaming down my face.

"Oh, come now, sweetheart." He taped a clean diaper onto me and picked me up. "No, you're not turning into a baby. You're still my Alli-girl, and you're still 9 years old, even if you are being punished right now. You had a very, very busy morning, and you were so tired your body just let loose while you were sleeping is all." He wiped the tears away from my cheeks. "No, no, my sweet girl, don't you worry at all about what happens in your diaper. That's what it's there for, just like your sisters." He squeezed me tight against his chest, and I felt so warm and comfortable I wanted to just stay there forever.

He rocked me gently against his chest for a minute. "Are you ready to go play with Shayna and Tess and all your new toys, sweetie?" he asked after a while. I looked up and shook my head yes. "Alright then, pumpkin. Let's get you into something lighter for around the house first, okay?" I shook my head again. He tucked the pacifier back into my mouth, which I readily accepted, and set me back down onto the bed. He unpinned the ribbon from my dress and said "Arms up, please." I raised my arms and he pulled the dress off. He hung it up in my closet, then came back with a t-shirt and slipped it over my still-waiting arms. He pinned the ribbon to the shoulder and said "This is just so I can see when you need a change, sweetie, okay?" I shook my head again. I didn't like having to look at the diaper all the time, but Abba and Tess and Shayna already knew I was wearing it, so I didn't guess it mattered.

Abba looked down and asked "Would you like me to carry you?" I shook my head yes again and reached out to him. He picked me up onto his hip and carried me to the playroom. Tess and Shayna were busily playing with their new Barbie dolls, both wearing just t-shirts and diapers, and looked up when Abba announced "Look, ladies, our sleepyhead finally woke up!" They giggled as he set me down on the floor. I toddled over and sat down. "Would you ladies like a snack?" Abba asked.

"Yes please!" the two girls said. I just shook my head. I don't know why I didn't feel like talking, except that I was starting to enjoy the feeling of the pacifier in my mouth, and it made me feel safe and loved.

Abba said "Alright, snacktime coming up!" He disappeared, and Shayna handed me one of the dolls. We dressed and undressed them, and played silly games like little girls do, and Abba returned with a tray. There were three sippy cups of juice and three paper plates with peanut butter crackers on them. "Come and get it, ladies!" We all dropped our dolls and ran over. "We don't want any spills on the carpet, so everyone has a sippy cup for snacktime, okay?" he offered. We grabbed our juice and crackers and sat back down. I took my binky out and started munching on a cracker. Abba said "Alright, ladies. You play nice. Abba has some work to do, but I'll be keeping an eye on you." He winked and left the room with the tray.

Shayna piped up and said "You're lucky, Alli - you have pretty pink diapers."

I looked down at hers and said "But yours have Winnie-the-Pooh on them. I thought you liked that?"

She giggled. "I like watching the cartoons, but I still like your pink diapers better."

I sighed. "Well, you'll get to see them on me a lot longer than you'll be wearing those."

She looked surprised. "Why?" she asked.

"Because Abba said I have to wear them until both of you are wearing big girl panties, and for a long time after that, too." I sighed again.

"Wow" Tess said. "Both of us?"

I shook my head yes.

"Gee. I've never worn big-girl panties before." she continued.

I got a sick feeling in my stomach when she said that. "You... haven't?"

"No, my mommy was still potty training me when..." she started to sniffle "when..."

I reached over and hugged her. "It's okay, Tess. I know you miss your mommy and daddy."

She crawled into my lap and bawled. Shayna came closer, and we all hugged together as they both started to cry.

Suddenly, having to wear a diaper didn't mean so much anymore. As long as I could remember, I had my Abba. They didn't have anyone but us.

• Like 2

Once Shayna and Tess were done crying, we went back to playing for a while, but everyone seemed quieter. A little while later Abba came in and said "Well my goodness, you were so quiet in here I thought maybe all my girls went poof into thin air!"

I took my binky out and said "We were talking about mommies and daddies, which made us all a little sad."

Abba sat down on the floor and said "Well, I certainly understand that. Come sit with Abba, ladies." We all piled up into his lap, and he gave us a big all-together hug.

"It doesn't feel very good to talk about those sorts of things, but over time, the part that hurts does heal a little, and it makes it easier to think about happy times with the people you miss." Abba said. "Shayna, can you think of a happy time you had with your mommy and daddy?"

Shayna thought for a minute, and said "I remember my 6th birthday party. Mommy and Daddy took me and Tess to Disneyland! It was so much fun, we got to meet Mickey and Minnie and Tinkerbell and..."

"Oh and Snow White and Cinderella!" Tess piped up! "Snow White was my favorite!"

Shayna smiled "Yes she was. You nearly cried when she had to leave. That was the most fun birthday ever!"

"See, girls? That's a happy memory you'll always have of your mommy and daddy that you can think of any time you're feeling sad and missing them." Abba said. "It feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

They both nodded and smiled up at Abba.

"I don't remember my mommy or daddy" I offered. "But I have lots of memories of me and Abba!"

"Yes, we have had lots of fun together, haven't we Alli?" Abba smiled and kissed my forehead. "And we'll all have lots more fun together, won't we?"

I shook my head and smiled. I guess sharing Abba with these little girls wasn't so bad after all.

"Hey, Tess? Why don't you go and pick a movie out from Alli's movie box and we'll all sit and watch it together before dinner?" Abba asked. Tess grinned a big grin and shook her head yes. "Alright, then, let's all go to the family room."

Shayna and I scrambled up on the couch, arms around each other's shoulders, while Tess stood in front of my big bookcase of movies and stared. Just as Abba came in, Tess pulled out a movie and held it up in the air. "I wanna watch Snow White!" she announced.

"Well, alright then, Snow White it is!" Abba chuckled. "Go sit with your sisters, Tess, and I'll put it on." She scrambled up next to me on the other side and leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my binky back in my mouth and put my arm around her. Abba turned on the movie and sat down on the end of the couch and smiled at the three of us as we watched. After a while, he got up and went into the kitchen. I could hear him running water into a pot, and suddenly I was trickling into my diaper without even realizing it. It felt warm and comfortable, and not at all embarrassing anymore. I sighed and leaned my head back as my diaper started to swell between my legs.

The movie was almost over when I heard Shayna grunt and start wiggling around. Not long after, everyone smelled it. "EW! SHAYNA MADE A STINKY!" Tess and I shouted, and we all giggled.

Abba came in from the kitchen and sniffed the air. "My GOODNESS, she certainly did!" he said with a chuckle. He looked at me and Tess, and said "Looks like two other little girls are pretty soggy! Come, come, ladies. Let's get everyone changed!"

Abba changed us all, one at a time, right there on the floor, while we giggled at each other. "Alright then, looks like the movie is over, and dinner's just about ready. Why don't you ladies go set the table? Alli, show Shayna and Tess where everything is so they can help you."

"Yeth Abba" I said through my binky, without even thinking about it. We ran off into the dining room. Shayna carried the glasses, Tess carried the forks and knives and spoons, and I took the plates to the table, and we all sat down and waited for Abba.

Abba brought out a huge pan of baked lasagna. YUMMY!. "Alrighty then, who's hungry?" he called. "MEEEEEEE!" we all shouted, and giggled at each other.

"My goodness, we are a silly bunch tonight!" Abba put the pan down and started tickling me. "Giggle giggle giggle!" he shouted as I squealed. He moved over to Tess "Giggle giggle giggle!" as he tickled her and she shrieked and laughed. "Giggle giggle giggle!" and Shayna was squealing and laughing as well. Then he cut into the lasagna and served each of us a small piece. He went back to the kitchen and brought out the milk, and filled all our glasses as we started eating.

Soon, dinner was over, and it was already dark outside. I looked up at the clock - it said 8:30. We almost always ate at 6 o'clock - this was very, very late. Abba said "Alright ladies, bath time! Alli, you can join your sisters for bath tonight. Now, everyone to the bathroom! I'll be there in a minute!" Abba gathered up the plates and brought them into the kitchen while we all ran to the big main bathroom. "Alli, please start the water for me, okay?" he called behind us.

"Okay Abba!" I called back.

The bathtub in our main bathroom was huge, more than big enough for three girls. I reached in and turned the hot water on, then the cold, just enough to make it nice and steamy. I flipped the latch and the tub started to fill. I squirted some of the fruity smelling bubble bath under the faucet, and bubbles soon rose up all over. I unpinned the ribbon from my binky and set it on the sink. Shayna and I took our shirts off, then we helped Tess take hers off, and we stood there looking at each other, 3 girls in nothing but our diapers, and started giggling again.

Abba came in and said "Heavens, are you 3 at it again? I'll never get any of you to sleep tonight with all this silliness!" He took my pigtails out, took my diaper off where I was still standing, smacked my bare bottom playfully, and said "Into the tub giggle-puss!" He did the same for the other girls, and soon we were all in the tub laughing and throwing bubbles around.

Abba helped each of us wash our hair, and gave Tess special attention to her ears and neck and armpits. She squeaked every time he brought the washcloth to the back of her neck, and Shayna and I laughed. Then he stood up and said "You three behave yourselves! I don't want to come back and find all the water on the floor instead of the tub!" We all laughed, and he walked out of the bathroom.

He came back a few minutes later with three big fluffy towels and said "Everybody out!" He unfolded a towel and wrapped each of us up as we got out of the tub, then helped Tess dry herself off head to toe while Shayna and I dried ourselves off.

"Alright then, ladies, I'll see each of you in your bedrooms. Now, scoot!" I went to my bedroom at the end of the hall, reached into my drawer and grabbed a diaper, then placed it along with the baby powder onto my bed. I grabbed a nightshirt from the closet and lay it next to the diaper, then lay down on the towel to wait for Abba.

Abba came in with my binky and the hair brush, saw me and the supplies, and said "Thank you, Alli." He sat down on the bed next to me and said "You have been a very, very good girl today, and you have been very, very mature about your punishment." I blushed a little as he kissed my forehead, and smiled. Abba's praise made me feel warm inside.

"Abba?" I asked.

"Yes pumpkin?" he said as he slipped the diaper under my bottom.

"Why did we eat so late? Don't we usually have dinner much earlier than this?"

"Well, sweetie," he started as he sprinkled the powder in my crotch "Part of your punishment was that you had to go to bed right after bath time, which is right after dinner. You were so very good today, I felt like you deserved a little leniency. Of course, I can't just say 'no, you don't have to go to bed after bath time', but that doesn't mean dinner and bath time has to be so early in the evening, does it?" He smiled as he taped me up.

"Thank you Abba. I had a very fun day today."

He sat me on his lap, and I cuddled into his shoulder. "I'm glad you did, pumpkin. Did you learn anything today?"

"Uh huh. I learned that helping people feel good feels a lot better than being mean to them, and that it was silly for me to be mad that I had to share my Abba."

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "Yes, pumpkin, it is silly, because there's lots of Abba to go around, and no matter who comes to live with us, you will always be my special Alli-girl."

I stood up, turned around, and wrapped myself around his shoulders. "I love you Abba!"

He hugged me and rubbed my back. "I love you too, Alli, and that will never ever change." He kissed me gently on my still-wet hair. "Now, we need to get you ready for bed, pumpkin."

I sat down dutifully in front of him, and he brushed out my hair and tied it back up into the pigtails. I raised my arms up before he had a chance to say anything, and he chuckled as he put my nightshirt on. He laid me back into the bed, pinned the ribbon on my binky to my shoulder and popped it into my mouth, then pulled the blanket over me. "Good night, pumpkin" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Goonye Abba" I said as he stood up. He smiled and turned the light off, then closed my door. I fell asleep almost instantly.

• Like 1

Saturday morning I was startled awake by a great deal of yelling and heavy footsteps.

"ALLI! ALLI! ALLI! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Shayna and Tess yelled as they ran into my room and jumped on my bed.

I opened my eyes and looked around "What?"

"LOOK! LOOK!" they both yelled and pointed at their waists.

I rubbed my eyes and the two girls started to come into focus. They were both wearing pull-ups.

It didn't really dawn on me what that meant. I said "Oh, good." halfheartedly, and started to close my eyes again.

"ALLI! WAKE UP!" Tess shouted.

"NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE BABY SISTER ANYMORE!" Shayna chimed in.

Abba came in behind them, chuckling. I opened my eyes wide, and I remembered... half the punishment was having to pretend I was two years old until they started potty training!

"Really Abba? I don't have to go to bed early anymore or take a nap after lunch?" I asked, barely believing it.

"Yes, that's right, pumpkin, and you don't have to wear the binky anymore either." He reached down and unpinned it from my shoulder, where it was dangling at that point. "These two little ladies said that they wanted their big sister Alli, not their baby sister Alli, and so they insisted that I let them start training earlier than we had agreed. They both went potty this morning, and now they are both in Pull-ups."

I blushed in spite of myself and sat up. Shayna and Tess tackled me with a hug and shouted "WE LOVE YOU ALLI!"

My eyes started to fill with tears and I said "Thank you Shayna! Thank you Tess! I love you too!" and squeezed them both as tight as I could.

Tess pulled her head back and said "Silly Alli! Don't cry! Let's go play!"

Abba said "Not so fast, sweetie. Abba needs to get Alli changed and dressed first, okay? Why don't you two go set the breakfast table while we get ready in here?"

"YES ABBA!" they both shouted, and ran off down the hall.

Abba looked up at the greaseboard. "We still have two more marks to make here, don't we?"

I nodded, and he put two more slashes next to the two from yesterday. I whispered "Thank you Abba."

He sat down on the bed and lifted my chin up with his finger. "Alli, I only punish you because I love you, and I want you to grow up to be a good, kind young lady. You've changed a lot in the last two days, and I'm very proud of you." He opened his arms, and I gratefully hugged him.

"Alright, then, let's get you dressed, pumpkin. That's an awfully soggy diaper to go running around in, don't you think?" he asked, smiling. I shook my head and laid down on the bed, legs out. He chuckled and pulled a diaper out of my drawer and the powder and wipes from the bureau, and my morning change was done in a flash. Abba put a t-shirt on me and stood me up on the floor. "How about some breakfast, pumpkin?" he smiled. I started toward the door, and he playfully smacked my bottom on the way by. I giggled at the terrific noise and shuffled my way down the hall.

Shayna and Tess had already finished setting the table, and were sitting at the table waiting for us. I climbed up into my seat. Abba came down the hall and headed straight for the kitchen. He brought out our breakfast supplies, and we had another loud and laughter-filled meal together. After we had all finished eating, Abba sent us to brush our teeth - but this time he said "Alli, will you help your sisters with the toothpaste this morning?"

I grinned wide and said "Yes Abba!" I really was the big sister again, and I decided I liked helping. We all scuttled down the hallway, and Abba just chuckled as he sipped his coffee and watched us.

We got into the bathroom and I turned on the light. I helped Tess up onto the stool and passed out toothbrushes. As soon as I turned the water on, Tess' eyes got big, and she squeezed her legs together. I turned and picked her up off the stool. "Come on, let's go potty!" I shouted. I lifted the lid on the toilet and started to help her take off the pull-up, which was already getting wet. She managed to pee some in the toilet, though a lot of it wound up on the floor and in her pull-up.

Tess looked down at the mess and said. "I'm sorry" in a small voice.

"It's okay, Tess, it was an accident." I reassured her, and handed her some toilet paper. "Here you go, dab dab!" I remembered Abba telling me the same thing a long time ago, and I chuckled a bit. I grabbed a towel out of the hamper and wiped up the floor in front of the toilet.

Tess finished wiping and said "What about my Pull-up?"

I grabbed it and pulled it the rest of the way off. "Don't worry, Abba will get you another one. Come on up and brush your teeth, and I'll be right back."

I ran down the hall to the dining room, where Abba was still sitting. "Abba, Tess needs a new Pull-up, she had an accident." I said.

"Well, her Pull-ups are in the top right drawer in their bedroom. Would you like to go get her one?" Abba asked.

"I will!" I said, and ran off down the hall. I went into the sisters' bedroom, and opened the drawer. There was one stack of diapers, and two stacks of Pull-ups. I grabbed one and dashed back to the bathroom. The girls were just finishing brushing. I helped Tess back down off the stool and said "Here we go, step in please!" She held my shoulders and stepped into it, and I pulled it up her legs and onto her waist. "There you go Tess! All better!" I smiled down at her.

She hugged me and said "I really like big sister Alli better than baby sister Alli!"

I couldn't help but grin wider as I patted her on the head. "Okay, Tess, but big sister Alli still has to brush her teeth, okay? She shook her head and toddled off after Shayna, who had already left the bathroom and was headed for the playroom.

I brushed my teeth in relative silence, barely noticing that the sound of the water had caused me to spring a leak as well. I rinsed my mouth and my toothbrush, then looked around the bathroom to make sure I hadn't missed anything when I cleaned up. I shut the light off and ran into the playroom behind the girls.

We played together all morning, building a great big Leggo castle and pretending our Barbies were to be married to some invisible princes hiding in the castle. Abba interrupted once to change my diaper, but otherwise he let us alone to enjoy each other's company. Around 11 o'clock, Tess' eyes got big again, and without a word, she started to head for the bathroom, walking very funny. I didn't really think much about it until I heard a "thump" in the hallway and Tess start to cry.

I got up and started to run, but Abba made it there first. "What's wrong, sweetie-pie?" I heard him as I got there.

"I'm sorry Abba! I didn't mean to poop in my pants!" she wailed.

"Oh, Tess, honey, it's okay, there's nothing to cry about." he said softly. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, gently pressing her still tear-filled head against his shoulder. "Tess, sweetie, it's okay, you just weren't quite ready yet. We'll just get you cleaned up now, and..." his voice trailed off as the door closed behind him.

I knew what was about to happen, and I felt bad for Tess. It didn't even connect what that might mean for me...

I went back to the playroom and sat down next to Shayna. "What happened?" Shayna asked.

"Poor Tess didn't make it to the bathroom." I said. "She pooped in her pants."

"Awww" Shayna frowned.

Just then, Abba came in, carrying a sniffling Tess. She had a diaper on, and Abba was still consoling her. He set her down gently on the floor. She looked up and saw me and burst into tears again. "I'm sorry Alli!" she blubbered. "I tried to make it to the bathroom, but it just came out before I could get there! Abba, does this mean Alli has to be the baby sister again?" she ran over and hugged me. "Don't make Alli be the baby again! I should be the baby! I'm the one who pooped in my pants!"

I was stunned. She wasn't crying for herself, she was crying for me! Abba looked down at her and said "Oh, no, pretty girl. Nobody has to be the baby. You did your best, and you just weren't ready yet. Don't you worry, Alli doesn't have to be the baby anymore."

I hugged her close and whispered in her ear "It's okay Tess. We'll be in diapers together. Then, when you're ready, I'll help you remember to go potty, okay?"

She snuffled and said "Okay."

I said "Smile for me, Tess?" She managed a weak smile, and I kissed her cheek.

"Alright ladies, let's get washed up for lunch, okay?" Abba said kindly.

We ate lunch, and Abba put Tess down for a nap, and offered Shayna and I movie time. We watched The Land Before Time, and I found myself getting sleepy right about the time Littlefoot met Cera, and lay my head down on the arm of the couch. Next thing I knew Abba was standing over me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey sleepyhead. That thumb taste good?"

I didn't even realize my thumb was in my mouth. I pulled it out guiltily, and wiped it on my shirt, then sat up. Shayna was sitting next to me, looking at me and giggling.

"How about we get that wet diaper changed, pumpkin?" he said with a grin. I realized my diaper was very, very wet, and I felt very, very small again as I crawled off the couch and lay down on the floor.

While Abba was changing me, he asked Shayna "You okay over there?"

She shook her head yes and proudly spread her legs out to show the front of her Pull-up, with no sign of wetness anywhere. She giggled and closed her legs again. Abba taped me back up, and I got back onto the couch.

"Sure you don't want to lay down for a while, pumpkin? You were fast asleep a minute ago." Abba suggested.

I stretched and said "No, I'm not tired." - but yawned right in the middle of it, so it all came out all garbled.

Shayna and Abba both laughed. "Not tired, huh? Okay, I'll take your word for it." Abba chuckled. He turned the movie back on and left the room. Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa were all merrily singing "Hakuna Matata". It took me a minute to realize this wasn't the movie I was watching when I fell asleep.

I looked at Shayna wide-eyed and said "When did you change the movie?"

"When it was over, silly!" Shayna giggled. "You were asleep a long time. I went potty twice and you didn't even wake up!"

"Wow!" I said. "Was I..." I felt my face hot. "uh..."

"Sucking your thumb the whole time? Uh huh!" She doubled over in peals of laughter. My face got even hotter, and I pouted.

"Oh Alli, don't be mad!" She hugged me. "You looked cute, all curled up and sucking your thumb, with those pink diapers!"

Just then, Tess came walking in with her eyes half-open, yawning, with Abba behind her. "Look Shayna! I found another sleepyhead in the bedroom!" Tess didn't seem at all impressed with Shayna's giggling as she stumbled over to the couch, crawled up, and sat down.

"Well, it's about 4 o'clock, ladies. How about you watch the rest of this movie and entertain yourselves for a bit, and in about an hour, I'll take us all out for dinner?" Abba offered.

"Oh! Can we go to Compadres? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!" I begged.

"What's cup-ah-brays?" asked Tess sleepily.

"They have the best tacos EVER!" I said. "So can we, Abba? Pleeeeeeease?"

"Alright, alright, Compadres it is." Abba laughed. "You three behave yourselves while I get my work done, okay?"

"YES ABBA!" we sang, then giggled all over each other.

Abba left the room, and we went back to watching The Lion King. A few minutes later, Shayna left the room without saying a word. Tess and I huddled together on the couch as Simba and Scar fought each other. Though I had seen the movie many times already, it was still tense. Tess obviously hadn't seen it, and was clutching me for dear life. Shayna came back, saw the two of us, and started giggling again. We looked up, then looked at each other, and we all started laughing. Shayna made a horrible face and raised her arms up like she had claws and ran over to the couch yelling "RAAAAAR!" Tess and I squealed as Shayna pounced onto the couch. A great and loud tickle fight broke out, with squealing and screeching and giggling never heard before in the house.

Sure enough, Abba came to the door of the family room, shaking his head. We saw him and all sat up straight in a row on the couch, trying to hold back our laughter. "My goodness!" he said. Tess squeaked and coughed. "I do hope you ladies get all this out of your system before we go to the restaurant! Our poor waiter won't even be able to read the specials over such a racket!"

We all looked at each other and fell all over each other laughing. "Oh, so you need some help, then?" Abba said slyly. "I'll give you some help!" as he ran over and began tickling us all. The squealing got even louder than before as feet and armpits were tormented.

Finally, as the three of us were gasping for air and begging for mercy, Abba stood up, breathing hard himself. "Alright, then. Everybody to their bedrooms, and let's get dressed for dinner!" We piled off the couch and ran down the hall. I jumped on my bed face first and let myself bounce.

Abba came in a minute later. "My goodness, you're soaked again, Alli! You are just a pee-pee machine today, aren't you?" I giggled in spite of myself and turned over. He changed my diaper, then sat me up and pulled my t-shirt off.

"Would you like to wear the new dress you got yesterday?" he asked. I shook my head yes. "Alrighty then." He reached into the closet and brought out the blue dress and slipped it over my waiting arms. "Okay, get your shoes on and wait for us in the front room, pumpkin." I nodded and ran out and down the hall ahead of him.

A few minutes later, Tess came running down the hall, with Abba behind. "Shayna is taking a potty break before we go." Abba announced before I could ask. Out came Shayna from the bathroom, and Abba unlocked the garage door.

We piled into the back of the Mercedes and off we went. Dinner at Compadres was awesome, and Abba let us all have dulce de leche cake for dessert. After dinner, Abba took us to the mini golf course. We played until sunset, and everyone managed to win a round, even Tess, though it took her some time to get the hang of it.

It was nearly 9 o'clock when we pulled back into the garage. I was still awake, but barely, with my head resting on the door. Tess was sleeping soundly on my shoulder. Shayna was sleeping on the other door. I hadn't even noticed that my thumb was back in my mouth when we pulled in. Abba turned the car off and hit the button to close the garage door. He turned around to examine the scene behind him, and smiled. "Alli" he whispered. "If you would like your binky back, it's okay, but I really don't want you sucking your thumb."

I pulled my thumb out of my mouth quickly and felt my face get hot. I looked away from him, ashamed. "It's okay, sweetie. I'm not upset, I'm just worried about your teeth. Help me get these girls awake and off to bed?"

I shook my head. I unbuckled myself, then carefully unbuckled Tess. I whispered in her ear "Tess - we're home, time to get out of the car and go to bed." She stirred and said "I'm not tired. Can we watch a movie?" without even opening her eyes. Abba and I looked at each other and chuckled softly. He got out of the car and very slowly opened Shayna's door, bringing his hand up under her shoulder as she slid off the arm rest. He unbuckled her belt, picked her up carefully, and carried her limp form over to my side of the car. He whispered "It's okay, sweetie, just stay with her in case she wakes up. I"ll come out and get her."

Tess never moved before Abba got back. He reached in and held Tess' head up while I slipped out the door, and I watched as he easily scooped her up just as he did with Shayna and carry her in. I closed the car door and followed, then closed the garage door behind me. He turned around and mouthed "Thank you" as he carried Tess into their bedroom. I went to my room and turned the light on. I wrestled my dress off and tossed it into the hamper, then grabbed a nightshirt, a diaper, the wipes, and the powder, and sat on my bed, almost looking forward to what had become a nightly ritual.

Abba came in and smiled. "All ready for bed, pumpkin?" I shook my head and smiled back. He changed me and put my nightshirt on, then kissed my forehead as he covered me up. "Are you sure you don't want your binky, just for sleepytime? I really don't want you sucking your thumb all night, sweetie."

I said "No, Abba, I don't need it." As soon as the words came out of my mouth I wanted to take them back.

"Alright then, good night pumpkin. I love you."

"I love you too Abba."

He turned the light off. My eyes got heavy very, very quickly, and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, and it was still dark. I looked at my clock - it said 11:30. Then I realized what had awoken me - I had a mess in my diaper, and my bottom was stinging. I got up, still half asleep, fumbled my way to the door, and opened it. Most of the lights in the house were off, except Abba's study. I staggered down the hall and through the doorway. Abba was sitting in his leather chair, watching the news. He turned around and looked surprised. "What are you doing up so late, pumpkin?" he asked, concerned.

"I..." I tried to say it, but it got stuck in my throat. My lip trembled, and I started to cry. "I... pooped in my diaper, Abba." My face felt hot. I was so ashamed.

Abba put his drink down and rushed over. "Oh, sweetie, it's okay. Let's get you cleaned up and back to bed."

I felt so small, so helpless, as he carried me back to my room and cleaned me up. He put a clean diaper on me and gave me a big hug. "There, that better, pumpkin?"

I managed to sniffle out a tiny "uh huh."

He laid me back down in the bed and kissed me on the cheek. "You okay to sleep now?" he asked.

"Abba?" I said in a small voice.

"Yes, pumpkin?"

"Could I... have my binky?"

"Of course you can, sweetie, if it will make you feel better. I'll be right back."

I felt embarrassed for asking for the binky, but at the same time, I felt lost without it. Abba came back, pinned the ribbon onto my nightshirt, and popped it into my mouth.

"Better, pumpkin?" he asked as he kissed my forehead. I shook my head yes. "Alright then, goodnight." He smiled and turned off the light. I fell asleep once again.

• Like 1

Shayna managed an entire week without a single accident, so that Saturday, Abba took us on a shopping trip to buy her some big-girl underwear. Shayna was bubbling from the moment she woke up that morning. As happy as I was for her, It all made me feel even more childish for not even caring about peeing in my diaper anymore. We went to the little mall in town, and Abba let her pick out a dozen pairs of panties at Hechts. I could see how big Tess' eyes were the whole time, and I knew she was going to want to try again. I resolved to keep my promise, to do whatever I could to help her. We went out for lunch, and did some clothes shopping, and spent most of the day congratulating Shayna.

Sure enough, when we got home, Tess begged Abba to let her try Pull-ups again. It took nearly a month, but with Shayna and I both constantly reminding her to go, and everyone celebrating when she succeeded, she finally got through a week of dry pants herself, and we all went out and celebrated again. By the time Tess got her drawer full of panties, I was quite attached to the special time between me and Abba when he changed my diaper. The next morning, Abba wiped one of the checks that had been on that grease board for nearly two months. He smiled at me as he unpinned my binky from my nightshirt and asked "Are you excited? You're going to be next soon."

I thought for a minute, and, in a very tiny voice, said "Abba? Do I have to?"

Abba looked very, very surprised by this question. "Well, pumpkin, I don't guess you have to. You're going to be ten pretty soon, though. How about we get you some big-girl Pull-ups at Costco today when we pick up some more diapers for you, and you can think about it for a while?"

"Okay." I said.

Sure enough, Abba took us to Costco and bought a case of Underjams along with another case of Molicares. Abba took us to the local amusement park, where we made a day of it. We all had so much fun, even though we had several stops at the bathroom for Shayna and Tess. Abba took a couple of these opportunities to change my diaper as well. We finally left the park, and Abba took us out for dinner that evening. When we got home, he sent Shayna and Tess to the big bathroom to get ready for their bath. I went off to my bedroom and waited for him to come and change me. He came in with a key in his hand, and unlocked the latch on my bathroom. "No reason you can't go back to taking showers, sweetie, no matter what you choose, but the choice is yours." He took my diaper off and said "Go get cleaned up, okay? I'll be back in after a while to get you ready for bed."

I spent a long time in the shower that night. I had fun taking baths with Shayna and Tess, but it felt so nice to have some alone time again, to wash my own hair under the steamy shower head instead of Abba scrubbing my head and dumping water on me.

When I finally finished, I could hear the girls running off to their bedroom. I wrapped my towel around me and picked up my hair brush. I started to brush out my hair, then stopped, and carried the brush into my bedroom. I went over to the dresser, pulled out a diaper, grabbed the baby powder, and a nightshirt out of the closet, same as I had done for almost two months, and sat down to wait for Abba.

When he came in, I looked up at him and handed him the hair brush. He smiled knowingly, and took it from me. After he diapered me up and put my nightshirt on, pinning the ribbon on my binky to my shoulder and tucking it into my mouth as he had done so many nights before, he lovingly brushed my hair and tied it up in pigtails. I laid back down on my pillow, and he tucked me in. "Goodnight pumpkin. I love you." he said softly as he kissed my forehead. "goonye Abba, I wub you too" I said through the binky, giggling in spite of myself. He laughed and shook his head, then got up and turned the light off.

The next day, I did decide to accept the Pull-ups, and it didn't take long to get used to using the bathroom again. We had my "potty party" a couple weeks later, and Shayna and Tess took special joy in that moment. I was a bit sad, though, in spite of it all.

A couple weeks later, Abba got another phone call from Social Services, one that was both happy and sad at the same time. A young couple had decided to adopt Shayna and Tess, so they were finally going to get a new mommy and daddy. They were to pick them up the next day. We spent a very tearful afternoon and evening together, watching movies and packing up their clothes, getting them ready for their new home.

That night, at bedtime, I dug into the back of my closet and found the box of Molicares, with the bottle of baby powder tucked into the box as well. I pulled out a diaper and the baby powder, and grabbed a nightshirt and set them all on my bed, and sat to wait for Abba again, tears streaming down my face. He came in and held me for what seemed like forever while I cried. "I don't want them to go, Abba." I blubbered.

"I know you don't, pumpkin." His voice started to crack. "I don't either, but we'll always have them in our hearts." I felt a tear fall from his face and land on my arm.

"Are you sure you want to do this, pumpkin?" he finally asked. I shook my head as I sniffled. Our ritual began again, and soon I was tucked in, wearing my diaper, sucking on my binky, and holding Elsie tight under my arm, in the darkness, crying myself to sleep.

The next morning, Abba came in with sad eyes. "Would you like underpants this morning, pumpkin?" I shook my head no. He reached to unpin the binky and take it out of my mouth, and I shook my head no again. "Alright, then, but you have to wear a dress today, and the binky has to go away as well, when they come to pick up the girls."

He changed me, and I asked him to put me in the dress he bought me what seemed like forever ago, the second day they were here, at Gap Kids, which he did. He hugged me again gently, and asked "Ready for breakfast, pumpkin?" I shook my head yes, and I held his hand as we walked down the hall together.

Shayna and Tess were at the table already when we came out. They both looked up and started to cry as they rushed over and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around them and we all cried together. Even Abba wiped a tear from his eye, but he stiffened up and said "Come now, ladies. Let's not sob all through breakfast. It makes your cereal soggy, you know." He struggled to a grin.

Eventually, we managed to piece ourselves together enough to eat, and a short while later, the couple arrived. Abba took them into the study to talk "grownup talk" as he put it, and we had a long, tearful goodbye after I helped them get their suitcases to the front door. The "grownups" emerged from the study, and everyone promised to visit and call and write, and luggage was loaded, and just like that, they were gone. When the front door finally closed, I took my binky out of my pocket and put it in my mouth, and just sat down on the floor and cried. Abba sat down next to me and rocked me in his arms silently until I finally fell asleep.

• Like 1

Epilogue

As I write this, I'm holding Elsie, that old pink rabbit, in my arm. And yeah, even though tomorrow is my 14th birthday, I'm sucking on my binky, and I'm wearing one of those silly pink Molicares. I don't do it all the time, but every so often, when I feel very small, Abba lets me. When I think about Shayna and Tess, I feel very, very small.

We've had other kids in the house since then, some for just a week or two, some for a few months. Most of them have been little - I think Abba requested that. Now, I help Abba take care of them, too, and it feels good to be the big sister. But none of them stayed with me the way those two little girls did, the girls who loved me when I hated them, who cared more about me than themselves, who taught me how to be a big sister, by being a baby first.

• Like 1

Great job, I absolutely loved this story! I teared when tess and shayna had to leave though. :(

Honestly? So did I. It took a lot out of me. :crybaby: