LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All I Want In Life.

there is no specific reason i started this thread just wanted to get this out there, all i want in life is to meet a girl my age who is a dl and marry her, so we can both experience this sort of life together and live our lives happy and care free. I would have kids a bit later on after im done having fun.

Other than the fact that it is really glossing over the relationship... and quite frankly, my approach is find someone I can date and who at least is sexually open-minded. If I feel I could have a relationship with the person, it means that, hopefully, in my best judgement they would not intentionally hurt me if they I told them. And, if I feel I could date someone more than casually, I better be able to trust them that much. Then the worst possible response is that it is a turn-off, and she's completely uninterested and unwilling to play. It might mean a relationship wouldn't work.

But I do know this, if I decide to date someone I didn't think I could tell about this, then I obviously am not dating the right type of people and need some dating assistance.

But, yes, boy it would be nice to meet a fairly attractive girl -- some nice curves, a slight smile, and a diaper that she asks me to change. And it would be great to hit it off -- maybe share a hobby or two, but still have some separate interests. Work in different fields, or at least in different jobs within the same field, but be interested in what each other is doing. She is confident, and there are things she knows more about than me, but also plenty where I know more than her, but neither of us is intimidated; instead we're interested, and learn and grow together. Maybe after she's had a stressful week of work I make a point of making her dinner, drawing her a bath, and washing her while we talked, perhaps amid candle light, or perhaps not, because she points out we'll just knock them in the water or set something on fire, because she knows I can sometimes be a clutz. And I dry her off, and brush her hair, and put a diaper on her, and give her a back massage in bed. Maybe it leads to sex, or maybe that waits for the morning because we're both tired, and she is finally relaxed. And you know what, maybe she'd do the same for me, if I had had a stressful week.

And I ask her to marry me, and she agrees. We agree to wait for diapers until we're alone on the wedding day -- it is our secret, and we don't need to share it with family and friends. And into the sunset, and a twenty two thousand happy days.

It's a good story. And it happens occasionally, but there's always different details, because life is stranger than fiction. Maybe it turns out she's transgendered, and she had as big of a secret as you. Or maybe she wants a daddy, and is not interested in any sexual relationship. Or maybe she doesn't work, and money is a problem. Or maybe she's not all that good looking, or all that smart, or all that funny. And maybe you're not, and I'm not. Maybe she doesn't shave her arm pits. Or maybe she loves cats and you hate them. Or you find out she can't have kids. Or you can't. Or maybe any number of possibilities.

If it all turns out exactly as you planned, either you're one of the most intelligent or lucky SOBs out there. But I'll tell you what. It's more fun when it's complicated; you grow more as a person. Life is not care-free, for to be so free is to have nothing left to lose, and we all got something.

Also, kids or no kids, having fun and being responsible are not mutually exclusive. I intend on having fun long after I have kids.

And honestly, if you got the time to devote to them, kids are fricking awesome. My housemate has a child, pre-school age. Observing his actions, what he says, and how he says it is fascinating. Watching him mimic adult figures in role-playing situations -- when playing the game, and he says "ok, I'm the direction giver now, and you're the child." The way he's learning social cues and appropriate responses. Kids are awesome.

I think that too much of the world sees children as just another part of our lives. In reality, the survival of mankind is predicated upon the supposition that man's ingenuity can grow faster than his stupidity. Raising the best possible next generation is the best goal for the long term survival of mankind. Instead we rush around, and children get ignored or yelled at because they're in the way. I would like to see a world where children aren't in the way, where parents can and do make their offspring a focus of our lives. Why do only hold in high esteem jobs that grant swift returns in fame, fortune, and power? What of the power of parents to alter the future by how they raise their children who will rule it? Home-maker is a grand thing to spend time doing.

Wow. Sorry. That was a really long way of saying, yes, that is a nice fantasy you propose.

• Like 2

heh all i want is someone, specifically a woman, that doesn't visually or audibly or even mentally disgust me that can accept that i am in a diaper for need.

Guest Diaperdragon

So if you guys really wanted a woman in ur life. Why is it then you guys keep pushing the Diaper issue. I mean their is more to life than just diapers and honestly you guys need to know a relationship works both ways.

So if you guys really wanted a woman in ur life. Why is it then you guys keep pushing the Diaper issue. I mean their is more to life than just diapers and honestly you guys need to know a relationship works both ways.

I think that was what I was trying to say, but then more words came out. And then more did too. And so on.

That is pretty much what I am banking on too, because I am certainly open-minded enough to enjoy participating in someone else's fantasy; however, as everyone has implied in their posts, this whole issue takes a back seat to more pertinent compatibility issues.

I think that was what I was trying to say, but then more words came out. And then more did too. And so on.

Sadly, I can completely empathize. :whistling:

And yeah, uh, I'm married to a woman who isn't the least bit interested in diapers - but she loves me enough to indulge me in my fantasies on a fairly regular basis, which is all anyone can ask for - that your partner cares for you enough to do something to make you happy that they wouldn't do for anyone else.

a happy a care free life.... man when you find that... please tell us all the secret...... i mean i know i am very happy and have a great life... but its far from care free!!! so when you figure this one out, let me know!!!

but i agree, a great fantasy!

a happy a care free life.... man when you find that... please tell us all the secret...... i mean i know i am very happy and have a great life... but its far from care free!!! so when you figure this one out, let me know!!!

but i agree, a great fantasy!

Yeah, I figured I'd just ignore that part. Kids. They really don't get that part, do they? :D

there is no specific reason i started this thread just wanted to get this out there, all i want in life is to meet a girl my age who is a dl and marry her, so we can both experience this sort of life together and live our lives happy and care free. I would have kids a bit later on after im done having fun.

I wrote a big thing... and then realized other people can say it much better then I can:

Life is half spent before we know what it is.

-George Herbert

Yeah, I figured I'd just ignore that part. Kids. They really don't get that part, do they? :D

Yeah, well wisdom does not necessarily come with age. Old people. They really don't get that part, do they? lol

Though I must agree as the chances of obtaining such a fantasy where both happy and care free exist together are coincidentally very similar to the odds of winning the Mega Millions Jackpot. The interesting thing is the odds of winning that lottery with a lottery ticket are about the same if you had not bought a lottery ticket in the first place. Thus, I have never bothered trying to win the lottery in the first place.

Of course, you can always choose to live a care free lifestyle, but you probably won't be happy.

To live to a ripe old age with the person whose most imported to me in life,my wife.To be happy and have the things that really matter to us our kids,to be healthy.Diapers matter but are not the most importend things in life or in a relationship people should wake up to that fact ,they are just the cherry on the top.If you have a wife /girlfriend who shares it with you good for you if notdont break youre head about it.

Yeah, well wisdom does not necessarily come with age. Old people. They really don't get that part, do they? lol

Watch your mouth, you whippersnapper!

Why, in my day, people use to... *snort* ZZZZZzzzzz

So you put your sexual fetish before actual love. You see, you would only love the idea of her (which is really you) and not the actual person. Everyone has a different variance within this ffetish and she'd leave you lacking in some of your needs and then she'd excel in others. You should just find a woman who is open minded instead and will participate. That way you'll be able to fulfill your needs and wants. I feel like Dr. Phil.

Well right now actually all I want is to be able to get a job after I graduate next spring and finally be self sufficient. Figure once I get my own place and such I can then go in search of that special someone.

Yeah I know there is much more to it than just a diaper...duh? that could be why i said a woman that doesn't disgust me mentally Here let me put that in regular old normal everyday terms. A woman that I can talk to about things that we both enjoy. Similar interests in life in general, and the ability to make eachtoehrwant to be better peopel without making one another feel like they are worthless individuals and support one another throughout life. THAT WORK FOR YOU :censored: ????? :glare:

i Dont take Credit for this quote, but i don't remember seeing it anywhere or anyone telling me it. "The Happiest Adults are the ones Doing as they did When they where Kids"

i live my life by this. i am a YoYo enthusiast (at time of writing, i have just got a SPYY Ronin, the best yoyo ever! (IMHO)) and i love my diapers. i have a girlfriend who is just happy to have me be me.