LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Been Here B4

Hey All. Just felt like I should re-introduce myself after being away for like 9 months to a year. Ive been coming to dd for a long time. Since between the ages of 12 and 15, I think closer to 12 but cant really remember. So heres to another hello to the group! hopefully I can still be welcomed back.

If your age is 18+ welcome! If not, your not welcomed back since its a 18+ website.

Wow! I am amazed! since this site was ever started, it was free and no age verification was needed.... and amazingly you, sorry for the vulgar language, (AB's, close your eyes!) fuck ya!. (OK AB's, open your eyes again.) I have been into this lifestyle for many years now. I am 27, about to be 28. I think I have every right to be here, probably more than you do. I remember when this site was nothing more than pictures. I chose to not be a part of this forum for the reasons that you just proved. Your awesome! You should straight out be banned.

I thought it only appropriate to reintroduce myself for the real people that are hear. You truly shame the ab/dl life. Yes I was young when I found the ab/dl lifestyle through this site. Not my fault. I stumbled upon the site and was able to bypass it with no problems. Anyone still can. Do I wish for them to change that? No! It should be upon the members to moderate. Without dd I would have never come to terms with myself.... Are you saying they are a bad thing?

With out dd I would have never realized that there were others out there that were like me. and as I have said it was many years ago.

I dont condone children viewing sites, but your never gonna stop them. But decent and expose the youngsters, but never punish them for being curious.

You start that and the younger generations, not kids you sick fuck, but generations stop coming and learning and hearing the experiences of the elders of the community, and they become lost.

As I have said I would never condone a child being introduced into the life. Plain and simple. I dont ever care for tb's. But they're are there. And somebody is going to teach them. I prefer they learn the truth. From a site that is going to screen like dd does, but never discriminize.... think before you speak

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I am amazed! since this site was ever started, it was free and no age verification was needed.... and amazingly you, sorry for the vulgar language, (AB's, close your eyes!) fuck ya!. (OK AB's, open your eyes again.) I have been into this lifestyle for many years now. I am 27, about to be 28. I think I have every right to be here, probably more than you do. I remember when this site was nothing more than pictures. I chose to not be a part of this forum for the reasons that you just proved. Your awesome! You should straight out be banned.

I thought it only appropriate to reintroduce myself for the real people that are hear. You truly shame the ab/dl life. Yes I was young when I found the ab/dl lifestyle through this site. Not my fault. I stumbled upon the site and was able to bypass it with no problems. Anyone still can. Do I wish for them to change that? No! It should be upon the members to moderate. Without dd I would have never come to terms with myself.... Are you saying they are a bad thing?

With out dd I would have never realized that there were others out there that were like me. and as I have said it was many years ago.

I dont condone children viewing sites, but your never gonna stop them. But decent and expose the youngsters, but never punish them for being curious.

You start that and the younger generations, not kids you sick fuck, but generations stop coming and learning and hearing the experiences of the elders of the community, and they become lost.

As I have said I would never condone a child being introduced into the life. Plain and simple. I dont ever care for tb's. But they're are there. And somebody is going to teach them. I prefer they learn the truth. From a site that is going to screen like dd does, but never discriminize.... think before you speak

:wtf2: I was wondering when i read your post, be more specific, no need to be an asshole, depends simply made a mistake. But glad your are here nonetheless.

When you specified not being here for 9 months to a year and came around the age of 12 to 15...I had to make the correct assumption you were underage. Chill out. I made a mistake. be more clear next time. :censored:

Ya he shoulda been more clear.

Heh, based on the evidence given so far, I'd be surprised if he really is 27 ('nearly 28'). Generally I'd expect a more mature response from someone supposedly past collage age.

... That, and his math does not add up. DailyDiapers.com didn't exist until November 2000 from what I know, so even if we take his upper figure of 15 years old, the oldest he can be now is 26 (based on his own figures).

... ok... I'll stop adding fuel to the fire now :P