LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being a straight guy i have shaved my body for 4 winters in a row !.Letting at least my leg hair grow back (don;t have much chest hair thankfully lol) I was just wondering if any body could give me any advice if i kept my body shaved all summer what excuses could i come up with or if really anybody would notice ?? .This is serious i because i have come to like my body shaved and society says men MUST have hair !lol > AND WOMEN must have no body hair does it really matter ?? just wondering and thanks for (if any replys !!lol ) :thumbsup:

Isn't it easier to explain it for the summer since a lot of people already shave their bodies to try and avoid excessive moisture in the warmer environment? If you're an active person, you could even say that exercise tends to pull at your pubic hair and to avoid soreness, you just cut it off. This is especially true if you cycle...first hand experiences... Some people also say that they prefer shaving their body because they simply like the feeling of wind on their skin. If all else fails just say it's cleaner.

Of course, some people may find it odd no matter what kind of explanation you give them, but then again, who cares about what they say? XD

If you shave your whole body there isn't really anything there to give it away. Society tries to dictate everything by the rule of averages, unfortunately everyone is NOT the same. Some people are hairy to the point of Sasquatch others just don't grow it. Personally the only people that may notice are your immediate family. And if society dictates men must have hair, why is that one of the first things the fashion industry wants to get rid of on male models?

One of these days, I am going to go in for a waxing for one small area just to try it out. I think I would look better without some of my hair, especially my chest, oh and of course the diaper area as well. I generally use a hair removal cream (I hate shaving anything but my face) to take care of those areas, but it is not practical for the whole body.

Just to lay anyone's fears to rest. I frequent the gym often and I prefer to immediately shower after my workout, so I rely on the gym's showers. I have had absolutely zero comments about my hairless areas.

I only shaved myself a few times, the first time was when I was a teen, I loved the feeling, specially wearing a sleeper, but keeping myself shaved was way too much work and time so I quit.

At my age who wants to see a very thin old shaved man anyway.

I use a Norelco body groom pretty much everywhere.. yes,.. even there..

Works fairly quickly. Get the whole body done in less then an hour.

It is scary at first with what people will think, but pretty much just said I like it or yup I shaved so what? I really would always love to be hair free everywhere except for the head, but it is so much work, so face and pubes are the only places I keep up.

I always wonder about if that narelco personal body shaver works any better then the trimmer attached to my shaver does.

Damn it though always will have the problem that I can't reach my back, need to rectify that problem by getting a SO.