LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Own Diaper Company

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

i was thinking about this yesterday at work (ya go figure lol) and i was wondering, if you had your own diaper/ab/dl company, what would you offer, sale, call your diapers, what kind of diapers would you sale and they look like and any thing else.

for me i would want to offer something for everyone. ab, dl, sissys, furries, abfurries, etc. i would have diapers with paw prints for the furries or anyone who will wnt them. sale tails, paws, and collers and leashes. try and sale pink diapers since everyone seems to like them. pacifires, plastic pants, locking plastic pants, and don't know what else

sooo all reality aside obviously.....

i would have something like 'build a bear' only 'build a diaper' and 'build a crib' and 'build a high chair' etc... with all sorts of options available, color, tapes, absorbancy, restraints etc...etc......

basically the ultimate customization shop for abs, dls, mommies, daddies, diaper bonadage etc.....

• Like 1

Mine would sell baby/toddler to adult equivalents of 21"x40" 27"x27" thick prefold, 30"x36" flats and the same as I had when I was little .. The panties would be in 3 kinds: "small", a bit fuller than ordiary underwear, medium, a bit fuller and something like the A.C Medical high waisted "Christy" or "Susan" in size and shape, 14" crotch, 14" at the shrtest point from wastabnd to legband in both pull on and snap on with a choice of materials.: Latex, gum or the same material as Comco optionally with ruffles all around made from the same material. Also samll and large bibs, coverall bibs, apronsm coverall apron and short-sleeve tops, "sanitary slips" full-circle and very flair A-line 21" to 25" long , all made from the same materials as the panties. Also sheeting of the same materials in widths of 36", 45" and 6)" Colors for all of these would be the rainbow in pastel to medium and white, in semigloss translucent or opaque, satin-iridescent, metallic; maybe some prints: Lace or flowers In other words, many of the same things that were around when I was little but in more colors. and from one company

The company would amount to a Playtex or Kleinert's type of company but on steroids. It would focus on bringing the price down to under $US12 for adult diapers and panties. As for a name, You would want it to sound like that of a caring person rahther than something impersonal. I might take a hint from the Brits and call it Sandra-Lyn. I would want it to sound attractive and like a person, and avoid sounding medical, corporate generic or self-consciously incon. Maybe Christine's CareWear

Lots of high-quality diapers that could be bought cheaply. And all sorts of colors and designs, including the often-neglected colors like black and chrome. And custom order diapers. Got your own designs? Want your own face on them? No problem. For a small additional fee, we'll run off a batch like that. Also, a wide variety of thicknesses, and extra room in the backside. And call the brand "Yvhuce's", cause I'm a bit egomaniacal like that.

Everyone here is missing a valid point. If any of us owned our own diaper company, we'd never make any money because we would use up all the profits ourselves by using all the diapers ourselves!

Everyone here is missing a valid point. If any of us owned our own diaper company, we'd never make any money because we would use up all the profits ourselves by using all the diapers ourselves!

Not if the diaper company had like 1000 packs, I could happly live with 50-100 packs and sell the rest for a profit. As the shelf life of diapers deteriorates after years and years of storage. In much less time if the factory is damp,humid or hot.

The sticky tabs themselves can loose the sticky after many years anyway.And the the elastic can perish after many years as well.

The OP said diaper/abdl company. I'm going to take that, as sarah_ab, to include abdl stuff more than merely diapers. For that, as long as we're going fantasy, I'd sell - unconditional acceptance from spouses, adult children and friends.

It wouldn't have to be for the general public, although I'd sell to them as well. It would be enough to have that acceptance from my wife and a few others.

Some of you found the store that sells this, but there are many others of us who would love to find a little shop on a side street selling this and only this.

Who in their right damn mind would put their FACE on their diaper? That's so utterly creepy, even for a ligestyle already creepy enough.

I don't question the state of mind of my customers. It was just an example to show the "anything goes" for design ideas.