LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grounded

**I know I should probably be focusing on finishing First Steps before I start a new story, but what can I say? Inspiration waits for no man! But rest assured, I haven't forgot about Sarah just yet. Just spliting my writing duties between stories, is all. Hope you enjoy!**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla's eyes flashed open as a beam of light shone between her bedroom curtain. She looked at her clock. It was 1:30 in the afternoon. She repositioned herself and felt a squish. She reached down and touched her underwear. They, of course, were wet.

Kayla sighed as she pulled herself to a sitting position. This was the fourth time in a row. Well, that's what you get for coming home drunk everynight. She stood up as she began to strip her bedsheets. It wasn't always like this; she used to be a good girl. High grades, never tardy, always polite. But at the tender age of 16, she had hit her rebellion phase.

And now that it was summer, she could party more than ever. Almost every night, Kayla was at another friend's house, stealing booze from their parent's liquor supply and paying adults to get it for them. So far, they hadn't been caught. But now, Kayla had no excuse. The other five days were weekdays, so she had time to do the laundry before they got home. But now, they'd surly wonder why she was washing wet sheets.

Kayla honestly didn't care. For the last year, she had been nothing but inconsiderate and rude to them. They knew she was troubled, but they couldn't find a way to fix things. They were slowly running out of options.

Kayla crossed the hallway and entered the families one bathroom. That's one thing she hated about her house; three people under one roof sharing a single bathroom was ridiculous to her. She demanded to have her own, but of course her parents wouldn't give it to her. Fascists.

Sarah stripped up her underwear, exposing her wet and cold buttocks. Next she took off her long and old T-shirt, which she always wore to bed. She powered on the shower and got to work cleaning her body. She shampooed her short blond hair, which fell neatly to her shoulders. Sone of the shampoo got into her green eyes, but she was careful to rinse them. She washed her moon like face, a kind of face that resembled one of an adult, but without all the roughness attained from years of stress and aging. Her baby fat still shown through.

Next she lathered up her tight chest, which was at the peak of physical conditioning. She wasn't shockingly skinny, nor ridiculously fat. Just well toned. Next she moved down to her nether regions, one of the favorite parts of her body. She was quite proud of her bush, which indicated how advanced she was for her age. Her breasts were another factor in this; thankfully for her, all her outfits indicated how, "advanced" those were as well.

She next moved to her legs, equally as well toned as her arms and chest. She was already starting a mild Summer Tan on her white skin. She cleaned her back and, finally, her bottom. Another "too soon" developed region of her body, finding a size of jeans big enough to contain them was quite a task. It wasn't huge, but it certainly stood out more than her chest. Thus, finding a pair of pants for her bigger hips took some time.

She finally finished her shower and brushed her teeth. She put on some clothes, something that showed off her cleavage way to much. She then put on some earrings in her pierced ears, which she got without her parents permission of course. She walked down to the kitchen and made herself a sandwich. She was going to meet her friend Julie at 3:30 for a movie, so she ate light.

"So Kayla, when did you come home last night?" Kayla's mom asked as she left the kitchen to go back to her room.

"What does it matter to you?"

"Kayla, tone. Don't talk to your mother like that."

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She looked down at her watch. 3:27. "I'm going to hang out at Julia's. Don't wait up."

"Young lady, you didn't answer the quest-" she slammed the door before her father could finish. He saw his daughter enter her friend's car as she slowly drove away.

He sighed. "What are we going to do with her..."

• Like 1

"So you think you're going to go all the way?"

Kayla shrugged, vaguely aware of the coversation she and her friend Sam were having. "I guess. He's been hounding me 24/7 lately. AND he's getting much more touchy than usual."

"You think he's to good to try anything?"

"Yeah, but who said he'd be the one doing it?"

The two girls laughed as Sam turned off the freeway. They were just coming home from the movies and dinner, and were heading to Sam's house to chill out. Her parents were gone the entire weekend, so Sam had the entire weekend to do whatever she wanted. Kayla, of course, was going to do the same.

"But still, if Jake does try anything, make sure he slips on a rubber. You don't want a pregnancy. You're parents would kill you!"

"Yeah, whatever. They'd have a panic attack, but they have one of those everytime I do something."

"All I'm saying is, be careful. A baby does nothing but ruin your life."

"This whole conversation is meaningless. He probably won't try anything anyways. My boyfriend's to sweet for that."

"Wow, you're lucky you have someone like Jake. I know for a fact that Tommy wants nothing more from me than to get in my pants."

"No wonder he stays with you, you put out pretty easy."

Sam glared at Kayla through the top of her sunglasses. Kayla smiled awkwardly. "That was a joke."

After about two hours of hanging out, Sam came up with something to do.

"So Ollie's having a big party at 9 tonight. Half of our class will be there. Want to go?"

"Will there be...you know, booze?"

Sam smiled schemingly. "Well, maybe a little."

Kayla shook her head. "No, I shouldn't. I'm still recovering from last night's party. And my parents are on my back like a bitch. I better sit this one out."

"Oh come on Kayla! You could invite Jake! You haven't been out together in forever. And besides, you don't HAVE to drink."

Kayla furrowed her brow. "Ohh...fine. But you better make sure I don't get drunk!"

"Oh come on Kayla, you can trust me. When have I ever let you down before?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kayla stumbled through the hallway's of ollie's house, a Sminoff ice in her right hand and her left hand bracing the hallway. She was smashed out of her mind, probably more drunk then she had ever been. She finally found the bathroom door and opened it all the way. On the sink, a guy and a girl were half naked and grinding vigourously. She just walked in and grabbed the trash can. She vomited roughly, put the trash can down, and left the two lovers to their work.

As she stumbled down the hallway, she realized the real reason she had to go to the bathroom; she had to pee. She wondered into the kitchen and saw her boyfriend Jake talking with a friend from school about sports. She walked up behind him and started to sloppily kiss him. He blushed as he finished his conversation. He turned to her as she downed the rest of the Smirnoff.

"Kayla, how much have you had to drink?"

"What does it matter? I can drink as much as I want!" She lavished the empty bottle in the air as she spoke. Jake took it from her.

"Come on, we should go..."

"I can't leave without Sam, she'll wonder where I am!" Kayla drunkenly proclaimed. Jake turned around and saw Sam and her boyfriend making out vigoursly. Secretly, he wondered if he was the only sober guy left at the party.

"Eh...I don't think we'll have to worry about her..."

"Well, let me use the bathroom first." She stumbled out of his grip and walked to the trash can. To his horror, she bent over it and began to piss herself, her jeans still on her. Everyone turned around and started to laugh.

"Hey bro, I think it's about time you took you're girl home! She's as hammered as hell!" Ollie jokingly yelled across the room. Everyone contained laughing as Jake wrapped his towel around his now wet girlfriend. He picked her up and they both walked out the door. He put her down gently on the passenger seat and headed to his own. He sighed as he drove out of the driveway. He drove to his house and then stopped. Kayla rose from her seat as though she didn't understand what was happening.

"Kayla, I don't think I should take you home. Not like this. I'll let you change first and then..."

Suddenly, Kayla's warm lips planted on Jake's as she held him close in his embrace. Even though her breath smelled of alcohol, Jake couldn't help but feel excited. He grew an erection as Kayla half hazardly tried to take his shirt off.

"Kayla no, we shouldn't be doing this. You're drunk, and I'm..." He stopped in his track as Kayla grabbed his throbbing penis. "Shh, baby...let's just do this the right way." She removed her shirt and bra at once and began to stroke his penis in her right hand. Despite his best efforts, Jake couldn't resist his male urges. Before he knew it, they were both completly naked, in the back seat, having sex. She was still urine soaked, but he didn't care. Between the sweat and sexual fluids coming from both of them, the urine hardly seemed to matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kayla awoke from her sleep about 10 minutes after her and Jake had sex in the back of his car. He to was asleep, his arm wrapped around her naked body. Kayla paniced; she had to get home. Still really drunk and not thinking very well, Kayla slipped on her still damp panties and her shirt and hurried home. Her pants and bra stayed with Jake as a parting gift. Her house was only a few blocks from Jake's, but her drunkeness caused her to be lost most of the time. Finally, an hour after leaving Jake's car, Kayla stumbled upon her house. She was both tired and super drunk, and she was beginning to loose consciousness. Despit her best efforts, Kayla collasped on her driveway, her head hitting the driveway with a sickening thud. The last thing she felt as she hit the pavement was more urine feeling up her now soaked panties, and inklings of blood dripping from her head. And then, she was out cold.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm intrigued. As Bonsai said it's not entirely new, but the writing's good. While I don't normally enjoy a description of a character, somehow you made it interesting.

(Though not sure that I'd want to read a story about a pregnant diaper wearer, if that's where it's heading)

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...