LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest Diaper You Know :D

Dry 24/7, end of. Not only is it thicker than an Abena X-Plus, it's quite a bit wider in the crotch (at least an inch) so there's more diaper pushing your legs apart and creating bulk. That means more waddle and more diaper butt :lol:

When I'm wearing an Abena X-Plus/M4/whatever, I'm always confident that nobody can tell through my clothes. With a Dry 24/7 (particularly a wet one), I'm always a lot less certain! :blush:

Yep, definitely a dry 24/7. Ive tried pretty much everything out there that exists and these were the thickest, bulkiest, most absorbent ones I have tried. Haven't even had to wash my bed stuff for a while due to leaks, and that is definitely a plus.

Good topic this, does anyone know if this much loved diaper available through any UK suppliers? Im enjoying Abena x plus but if theres another step up i want to take it

Nope, importing them is the ONLY option at the moment, and it's very expensive to import.

• 3 weeks later...

Dry 24/7 is the thickest i've found but the quality is inconsistent ie waistband in front one time on the baqckside the next. I have gone back to my Abena x-pluses because of this. If i need more bulk i use a booster pad.