LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Really Going To Serve My Food After Doing That?!?

Oh boy that was bad Duck. *groan* On the other hand, I've happened to use an ethanol (diluted of course) down there by accident and OMG does it hurt. I wouldn't imagine it was a very booze heavy drink he was 'mixing.' :P

I'm reminded of the commercial where the guy says "I asked for no mayo" and the waitress takes the top off his sandwich and scrapes it on the table, then puts the sandwich back together. Eww

Sorry, but thats just my sense of humor :P

I work in a pizza place and 'occasionally' we get requests to heat up the remnants of a pizza order or a whole one that people let sit because they were working on appetizers or have a large group that didn't get to "that' pizza..or what ever. If we have room in the oven (conveyor) then we will accommodate them no problem, we have also had to remake orders that we botched, or due to a language barrier they ordered wasn't what the customer 'thought' they were ordering. It isn't a problem, thats what we are there for, to make sure the customer has an enjoyable dining experience. I try to be as attentive as I can, but most of the others basically ignore customers etc.....which is kind of rude.

I know there are those who abuse this, for their own "power and control" (customer is always right BS etc) *but seldom correct* :P but they are few and far between. They are irritating yeah, but they don't speak for the majority of our clientel.

Not all eating places employ such pigs as in the OP and other comments. yeah it happens, mostly from ignorance, but also from the increasingly over bearing Government interference, and regulations, telling business people how to run their businesses....and expecting minimum wage people to understand and comply with the BS.

We have sanitizer stations (buckets) around our store, and when I first saw them, I was like :WTF: HUH? what this?? They didn't even bother to explain the use of function...nice huh??

Most of this, I believe is for the lazy and ignorant employees, to protect (?) the customers or what ever. I end up cleaning up after employees more then I do customers! Which is INFURIATING..I try to be a positive roll model for work, and have a positive work ethic, but all of that doesn't seem to matter anymore...everyone wants everything for free, does'nt want to work or apply themselves, and essentially take everything for granted.

The outcome is the experience you had at the sandwich shop ...

• 2 weeks later...

I work at Mcdonalds and there are no rules against handling towels and then food.

We use towels all the time, sometimes after each sandwich since some of the guns leak onto the table.

Sanatiser on the gloves is the least you have to worry about! Trust me. I know what all goes on behind the counter!

I work at Mcdonalds and there are no rules against handling towels and then food.

We use towels all the time, sometimes after each sandwich since some of the guns leak onto the table.

Sanatiser on the gloves is the least you have to worry about! Trust me. I know what all goes on behind the counter!

I worked 2 years at McDonalds when I was in high school, then managed a Wendy's for 4 years. I know all about food safe sanitizer, and that it does make contact with food in small amounts. I also did not tolerate having any of the nonesense that goes on behind the counter at your McDonalds happening in my store. Employees got written up for anything that compromized the safety of food to be served.

Read my post again, it said that the cloth was dripping wet when he used it on the sandwich board, and he left a puddle of water on the board and on his hands. Having that water, no matter how clean, soak into your food is highly unnacceptable.

i work at Mcdonalds, and i can tell you this. when there properly trained, the employees keep very clean counters, with properly cleaned and dried cloths, and we wash our hands every 30 minutes. but when some of the less caring ones are on grill, it makes me cringe to look at it, none the less think of eating from it. it makes me sick. i always reprimand them for it. there is a reason i am a valued employee, and cleanliness is the main one.

this is only my store though, no promises in your locals.

• 2 weeks later...

i work at Mcdonalds, and i can tell you this. when there properly trained, the employees keep very clean counters, with properly cleaned and dried cloths, and we wash our hands every 30 minutes. but when some of the less caring ones are on grill, it makes me cringe to look at it, none the less think of eating from it. it makes me sick. i always reprimand them for it. there is a reason i am a valued employee, and cleanliness is the main one.

this is only my store though, no promises in your locals.

Same at my McD. Managers got swaped out with another store recently. They're more than happy to suspend you for stupid reasons. Store manager acts like he has your back when he is stabbing it. Been there 6 years, never called off, have no human rights...

Some of this is people being oversensitive, but some definitely is not. Lead paint has no place on toys that are going into children's mouths, and washing your hands after certain activities (using the bathroom, handling money, etc.) prevents outbreaks of certain preventable diseases like hepatitis A. I wouldn't expect a sterile environment in a restaurant, but they certainly should maintain a level of cleanliness.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after our manager shift, our standards have taken a dive. The same gloves used for placing raw meat on the grill are bing used to wrap food, same gloves used to pick something up off the floor are used to make food, half the employees don't use the tongs/scoops to take the meat out of trays to place them on the sandwiches, etc.

If I bring it up to management, I just get yelled at. Everything is running as the store manager sees fit. He is perfect in every way. Etc.

I go somewhere else on brake to eat now if certain people are making the food.