LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Was On Facebook Today...

(Just like every day :P )

But anyways, I was actually really saddened when I happened across a post by a friend of mine....

post-22788-0-96089300-1305842790_thumb.j

It makes me sad when I see how horribly this fetish/lifestyle is interpreted by people outside this community. From my friend's reaction, she is obviously disturbed and is probably connecting it to pedophilia.

post-22788-0-96089300-1305842790_thumb.j

Yeah I know what the link was in reference to but the "SICK" part was hers and I feel pretty confident in thinking that it was geared at the AB and not what Glenn Beck was saying.

Stuff like this is why we don't out ourselves to the media. The community doesn't need the attention.

I am not so sure. Glenn Becks reaction is only stating one thing and that is there is nothing wrong with this fetish/lifestyle (The very opposite of what he intended). Of course Glenn Beck's following will hate us, but many more people hate Glenn Beck and his following, so it is likely most people will take the side against Glenn Beck. Still, I think most people will probably ignore it all together.

That definitely is saddening. But we all need to remember that society isn't at the same place we are. It will be years before they understand the different sides of this life style choice. It's just like Gays in a way.... But really only time will tell.

I can't help but be thankful that the people I've told haven't come to my face and told me if they're truly disgusted or not. I feel very fortunate.

Another reason to not do Facebook :whistling: The biggest problem with today's craze for open social media is that it tries to get you to think and feel like everyone else does- peer pressure from he!! :bash: - so if that can affect you, stay away from where it's coming from and reconsider what you think and feel about the people posting things you don't like there :glare: Most people don't think deeply. I was speaking with someone who was saying that they thought funding for public radio should be pulled :o I happened to have a radio playing and there was an opera on it when this person said they loved listening to opera :) They said they wished more radio stations would play it. I reached over and turned the radio off and they asked why I did that :huh: I said "It's what you wanted- that's our local public radio station, and nobody else around here plays opera music but them" :( On further conversation it turned out that they were mimicking what a very popular talk radio show had said was the 'right' way to think :closedeyes:Just because an idea sounds good and seems popular doesn't in itself make it right :boxing:If you haven't considered what something means completely, then you haven't really considered it at all :angry:

Altering you own thoughts because something sounds good or is popular simply means that you're not thinking deeply enough :P If the girl you mentioned really feels that way, then she's either not your friend or she needs to be educated on this subject. Her viewpoint is indeed a popular one. We all know that the vast majority of people do not understand ABDL people, but we also know what is right- even if it's unpopular B) We shouldn't be supporting anything or anyone that tries to cause sameness when diversity and difference is what makes is who we are- individual, different, and normal humans :D

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with Jason: I am much more freaked out that people follow and believe his bullshit, than that people live alt life styles.

At least with people like us we are honest and true to ourselves. We also don't tend to be motivated by hate.

Then again he might not be either, it might just be a TV Show and he is playing his part.

Still people buy it and live by it.

i have pink bunnie...because when i first had these feelings i was alone, and a troubled young teen, there was no internet, no magazines to find... I only had my own thoughts

and in my head i thought these feelings and desires were wrong and sick and twisted, and if anyone found out i would be arrested... now thats from an abdl themselves who didnt have this wonderful technology...i was bound by the same set of 'ethics' as everyone else. I was full of self loathing for nearly 15 yrs... a chance section in a magazine opened my eyes to this world and I finally had a word for it...abdl.

the problem is, we like baby and childish things... surely that means we like babies...and some of us have sexual pleasure out of these things...surly that means we must find the young sexy....these are the thought processes we are talking about... this is why people not in this community find this particular fetish/life style so difficult to come to terms with.

it will be like that a very long time. the term for people that do like the young is too much in the news all of the time... and people put 2 and 2 together and get 46.

:crybaby:

• Like 2