LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Me?

This is a very private affair, just few 1,000 of us so far means you are 1 in 6,000,000,000. While the odds are horrible (you've got a better chance of winning the lootery "intentional pun") but we have the internet and 1,000's of us have found each other, virtually.

The advantage we have over the lottery is we can influence the outcome much more easily. By seeking out other people, you will find them. That is what this place is all about...

that and the hors d'oeuvre trays. The stuffed mushrooms are excellent.

Some one here put the number at 17,000 but I have no idea where they got that number from. Either way, it's a really small number compared to the population as a whole.

And as for the hors d'oeuvre, try the cocktail weenies but it's always good social ettiquite not to load up on them ;)

I don't know, maybe I have the same problem, because I can't find anyone like me. A lot of people think that's a good thing, as they fear the world's not a big enough place for two of me. I too come for the hors d vore's try the spam, it's excellent.................spam,spam,spam,spam,spam

Vic