LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In Uk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup its nice 2 speak 2 ppl who are DL [for me] cos then I can talk about DL related talk without being laffed at or not understood like a lot of my friends are to me! :angry: My best m8 is DL so it helps quite a bit! :D

Just wish all my m8s could understand and not laff at me!

• 2 weeks later...

Well one day maybe we'll get a baby meeting in the UK, that e can get too without paying an arm and a leg for.

Now that would be nice, somewhere central in the UK. And yet somewhere nice!

Ahh dreams

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, my 1st post although I've checked out the website a few times now. I'm from N.E Scotland, am disabled and incontinent due to spinal surgery. I have always had a liking for nappies though since a very young age... The baby side of me is there but with the nappies being the most part... I only have a dummy as part of my baby apparel... Although there are some really nice clothes on the go in ebay :)

A central meeting place for ab/dl's would be amazing. I'm on benefits and actually slightly better off now that when I was working, it's ironic for that to be the case. I went on the train in December/January with 3 relatives. Months ago I was trying to get fare prices and it seemed that applying for a disabled rail card would get 1 adult fare free that travelled with me. By the time I booked in December, after buying the rail card for £16 I got a Scotrail friends fare for just £45 for the 4 of us.

Sorry for going on... I would be prepared to travel a good bit to meet other likeminded Ab/dl's too :)

Huggies,

babyfj

Hi all,i live in mid Cornwall and am always on the lookout for other DLs in the UK especially around the South West.So this idea of getting a gang of us together sounds great.But if anybody is comming down to cornwall or nearby and you wanna meet up then just email me at spunkymonkey70@msn.com

Hey all,

Damn this is a fine site, more info on it than all the rest of the AB sites put together. I'm a 28 year old raver-chap in nappies looking for chums, not chumps. Anybody there?

I'm a Londoner living in the Midlands at the moment and would love to make some mates into the whole 'fitted brief' scene! If you're organising a meetup, I'm game.

Take it easy everyone...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i am in birmingham on the 15th of feb for a concert post something on here and then we can meet up if you want

And another thing...

About meeting up. Would any of you be interested in sorting out a weekend break. If at least 4 of us were interested, we could arrange a jaunt to, I dunno, some kind of Butlinsy place, or Amsterdam or Tehran...well, maybe not the last one, but you get my drift...

And another thing...

About meeting up. Would any of you be interested in sorting out a weekend break. If at least 4 of us were interested, we could arrange a jaunt to, I dunno, some kind of Butlinsy place, or Amsterdam or Tehran...well, maybe not the last one, but you get my drift...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah that sounds like fun i will go for the weekend just let me know when and where