LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Triva ?

That's Foghorn J., I say J. Leghorn, son.

Researchers believe that the character inspiration was a meld between two old time radio characters: Senator Claghorn and the Sheriff.

The words were those of Bob McKinson but the voice is that of the famous Mel Blanc who did also Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Daffy Duck and a ton of others.

That's All! Folks!

It was indeed Senator Claghorn from the Fred Allen radio show that Foghorn Leghorn was based on. Fred Allen had a spot on his radio shows called, "Allen's Alley" where he and his actual wife Portland Hoffa would walk "down the alley" knocking on doors and ask a topical question of the residents. Senator Claghorn was usually the first house that they would come to. Claghorn was supposed to be a big democratic senator who disliked any republicans! He would often inturrupt Fred Allen by making wise cracks, jokes and bad puns and then say things like, "That's a joke son! Why aren't you yakking it up?" Mel Blanc did a great job of patterning Foghorn Leghorn after Senator Claghorn, even getting the voice down to match!

"Junior, ah say Junior, pay attention here boy - I'm agonna show ya how it's done" :roflmao: T'was Foghorn Leghorn hisself, indeed :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Now that one i forgot about.Dident take long