LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Opening Paragraph...

Guest Amphetamenace

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

“Where does freedom come from?”

Does it come from the backs of men who died, the sound of their machine gun fire? Does it come from the heart of a child, when she looks at you with her eyes and smiles? Is it inside a Harvard graduate, when he raises his diploma to the sky and sets foot into his world for the first time? Is it inside the couple who kisses n matromony for the first time? Is it inside the man who sticks the needle in his arm and frees himself from the pain of his life?

Everyday, all of us, in someway, search ourselves and our lives for our own little piece of freedom. As for me, I found freedom in all of these lives. I've lived all of these lives.

How about some rephrasing?

Does freedom come from the lives of men who died to the accompaniment of machine gun fire? Does freedom come from the gaze of a child, her eyes alight and her smile bright? Does it come from within the Harvard graduate, who with diploma raised skyward sets off to change the world? Is it found upon the lips of bride and groom sealing their marriage vows with a kiss? Does it come from within the man who, with needle in vein, rides the horse away from his pain? Where does freedom come from?

Everyday, each on of us, in some fashion or another, search within ourselves and throughout our lives to find, and stake claim, to our own little piece of freedom. We find it, each one of us, in various ways. As for me, I found freedom in all of these lives, for I have lived each one; and each one provided me with just a little bit more of that elusive drought we all crave...freedom, pure, true.

whatcha think?