LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Diapers

This rocks!

Your narrative is really good and makes it very easy to emotionally link with your characters, first through the awkward approach and then to the soft passion in the end.

Hellou.

Here is the rest of the current chapter. Thank you all for your comments and thank you all who read my story. =)

Rina slowly opened her eyes. It took her a while to remember why she was sleeping, and immeaditly checked if Almina was still there. The girl was sound asleep, gently breating next to Rina. She must have rolled off from top of her. Rina smiled when she wrapped her hands around Almina. She gently played with her hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead, but tried not to wake her. Rina took her cellphone to see the time. They had been sleeping for barely an hour. She put the phone away, and kept on playing with Alminas hair.

Eventually, Almina slowly woke up and opened her eyes. Rina smiled at her. At first, Almina had a puzzled look on her face, as if she wasn't sure what she saw. Then her expression started to change when she remembered. She quickly sat up, her eyes open and face red, looking at Rina. She put her hands on her mouth, still looking as if she didn't believe what she saw.

"Rina...we didn't....did we just..." Is all she managed to say. Rina still smiled at her, even thought she was feeling concerned, and sat up herself too. She nodded at the girl.

"O-oh..." Almina blushed even more and nervously turned her back at Rina.

"Oh god oh god oh god, I had sex with a girl I don't even know that well!" She thought to herself. Rina looked at Alminas back, amused, when she realised that Almina must be feeling extremely nervous and embarrassed now. She let out a small giggle and hugged her from behind, which startled Almina so badly she almost screamed.

"It's alright. You don't have to feel nervous." She said. Almina still couldn't turn her eyes towards Rina. Rina grinned to herself. She started to kiss Alminas ear, this time making her scream from surprise.

"Rina what are you doing?!?" She said and tried to move further away, but Rina lowered her hands around the girls waist and didn't let go. She started to nibble her ear and gently caress her with her hands, but still making sure she couldn't escape. Almina started to silently moan from surprisement when Rina moved her hand up and down Alminas body so that only her fingernails touched. Soon Rina noticed that Almina was already captivated by what she was doing, and moved to Alminas legs, still doing the same.

"Does this feel good?" She asked. Almina moaned louder.

"I take that as a yes." She said giggling. She continued it for a while, kissing Alminas neck occasionally. Then she moved infront of her. Almina nervously looked Rina in the eyes. Rina gently smiled to her, before she wrapped her hands around her again and started to kiss her, on her lips this time. Eventually they fell on the bed, Rina kissing and caressing Almina. This time she didn't take it any further, instead seeing how Almina would react to this.

"What is going to happen after this?" Almina asked after 20 minutes, when Rina had slowed down and was just holding Almina on her hands.

"What do you mean?" Rina replied and gave Almina a kiss. Almina didn't know how to explain it, but Rina knew already what she ment.

"Well..." She said and hopped on top of Almina.

"...After this, we are going to continue our lives, hopefully sharing it with eachother." Rina continued and gave her a few more kisses. Almina was starting to kiss her back, but still timidly and carefully as if she was afraid she'd do something wrong.

"Rina...this is so sudden and...I mean...I'm not sure if this is where my heart is..." Almina said, scared that she'd hurt Rina with her words. But Rina just smiled to her.

"I really like you." She said, which made Almina blush again.

"I really like you, and I hope that we can be together. However, if that is not what you wish, I understand..." She kissed her again.

"...And I won't get angry or anything if we you don't want to be with me..." She continued and gave her a little flick on her nose.

"...But right now, I'm happy that I can be next to you." She said and lowered her head on Alminas chest. Almina put her hands on Rinas back and kissed her forehead. It surprised her a bit. Rina smiled at her and kissed back. They stayed on the bed for a while longer, before Rinas stomach reminded her that she hadn't eated all day. The girls went downstairs and made themselves some food, which they ate while watching TV. They didn't talk much, but Rina wanted to snuggle as soon as they had finished eating, which made Almina feel little awkward. Rina tried her best to keep her hands in check, which was increasingly hard because she wanted to hear and feel Almina respond to her touch. She had to scold herself several times that Almina might start to dislike it if she did it to her all the time.

When the movie ended, Rina concluded that they should go to sleep since it was already 10.30pm. Almina absendmindedly agreed, and followed her upstairs.

"Are we going to sleep together?" She asked.

"Don't you want to?" Rina replied.

"It's not that I don't want to...it's just..."

"It's alright, I promise I'll keep my hands to myself." Rina grinned.

"Mmh." Rina went to her closet to take an extra pillow, just in case, when she noticed the pack of diapers.

"I guess we both need to change first." She said half laughing. She noticed that Almina was blushing again.

"Would you rather change yourself?" Almina looked Rina in the eyes, and nodded slightly.

"Okay." She said and handed her the supplies. She sat next to her as Almina changed herself, looking in another direction for her sake. When she was ready, Rina changed herself. After they had placed the supplies back where they belonged, Rina hopped on the bed.

"Come here." She said and pattet the spot next to her. Almina nervously climbed on to the bed, and crawled next to Rina. She sat next to her, hesitating, before she laid down next to her. Rina held her in her arms and played with her hair.

"Rina?"

"Yes?"

"...Have you done this before?"

"Done what?"

"..."

"Been with a girl?"

"Had sex..." Rina stayed quiet for a second.

"Mmh. I have had sex for a few times. Both with men and women."

"Oh." Almina sounded surprised.

"Was that your first time?" Rina could imagine Almina blushing again.

"No...well, first time with a women..."

"Is that so?" Both stayed silent for a while.

"It...hurt when I did it...with a man..."

"Yeah, it usually hurts somewhat when you do it the first time."

"...It felt really good...when you did it..." Almina said really nervously.

"That's good to hear." Rina comforted her. She got surprised when Almina got on top of her after a while. She looked Rina in the eyes for a long time, before kissing her. The girls cuddled for a while, before calming down to sleep. Rina kept playing with Alminas hair untill the girl fell asleep, and gave her one last kiss before falling to sleep herself.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a part of the next chapter. I decided that I might as well post it in parts instead of trying to write the whole chapter in one go befor posting. Hopefully you'll like it. ^^

Day 8

Rina slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times, before fully opening them. She was still feeling tired, even after sleeping well. She let out a yawn and sat up.

"Good morning." Almina said to her and gave her a small smile. She was sitting next to Rina and looked as tired as she did. Rina looked at her for a while, her eyes half open, before saying good morning.

"How long have you been up?" She asked.

"...Not for long. I...was just thinking." Almina said. Rina could guess what she had been thinking.

"Can I get a morning kiss?" Rina asked gently. Almina got slightly surprised, but crawled closer to her and gave her a small kiss.

"You call that a kiss?" Rina said and gave her a proper kiss. She wrapped her hands around Alminas waist, and kept kissing her gently. Suddenlt there was a quiet hissing noice, and Rina pulled back embarassed. Almina looked at Rina, and started to giggle.

"It's not that funny....I just needed to go." Rina muttered. Almina smiled to Rina, and she replied in kind.

"Shall we change and go downstairs for breakfast?" Almina lowered her head.

"We..." She said

"We really are going to become a couple...we are already acting like one..." Rina hugged her.

"Are you concerned?"

"This is so sudden Rina...I mean...we talked properly for the first time yesterday...and we already...did that and...umm..."

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist myself."

"..."

"Are you angry that-"

"No! Nononono, I'm not angry!" Almina said quickly.

"I'm just...Aren't you worried what's going to happen?"

"What do you mean?" Rina asked confused.

"You know....we don't even really know each other that well...and how will people react to us and-"

Rina put her finger on Alminas lips.

"I'm not worried one bit. I know I want to be with you, and no one can change that."

"Mmh. I'm just worried about the people who I know...how are they going to react."

"I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Yeah." Almina smiled. Rina kissed her and then pushed her on to the bed.

"Now, let's get changed and head downstairs." Almina started to blush again.

"You really have been blushing alot." Rina teased her.

"I'm not used to this..." Rina kissed her again, and then went to get the supplies.

A few fresh diapers (and some clothes) later, the girls went downstairs to make breakfast. Rina made them some tea, toast and yoghurt, which they ate while cuddling and watching TV on the couch. They started to chat about what they should do today.

"We could rent a movie and watch it later?" Proposed Rina.

"Mmh!" Almina was excited now.

"And we could also pick up something to eat while we are getting the movie. Do you have something you'd prefer?"

"Umm...chinise?"

"Sounds good."

The girls kept on talking about movies and food for a while. Almina told Rina that she really liked different and exotic kind of food. After eating, the girls sat next to each other for a long time. After brushing their teeth, Rina asked Almina if she had ever done yoga.

"No I haven't. I don't really exercise that much, but I do go jogging every now and then."

"Would you like to try? I do it on regular basis. And if you want to, we could go jogging after warming up?"

"Sure."

Rina instructed Almina to remove some of her clothes so that it would be easier to move around, although her true motive was something different. Not really noticing it, Almina took her skirt and socks off, and sat down on the floor. Rina went behind her and started to explain different moves she could do. After Almina knew what to do, Rina also started to the moves. The girls enjoyed doing it for a while, but stopped once Rina started to tickle Almina while she tried to concentrate. Rina didn't let Almina to escape, but continued to tickle her untill she wet herself. Which wasn't that big of a deal to Almina, since she needed to go often anyway. Rina, however, thought it to be cute. They then proceeded to put on the clothes again so that they can go jogging.

"Uuuh...Rina?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you have any smaller diapers? I mean...jogging with a bulk like this is going to be weird."

"Oh...I hadn't really thought about that. I don't have anything else."

"I see. I guess we can try. I have some smaller ones at my home when I want to go jogging."

"I'm sure it's just fine. And if feels uncomfortable, we can just take a walk instead, right?"

"Yeah." Almina nodded. The thought of them walking in a park holding hands suddenly made her shy again.

"Let's go." Rina said.

"Ah! Yeah." Almina said and went outside with her.

As Almina had guessed, they couldn't jog properly with their diapers on, so instead they took a long walk around the neighborhood. They started to chat again about things like where Almina lives, what kind of families and friends they have and other stuff. Almina told Rina that she had never known her mother, and that she had lived mostly with her uncle, since her dad had been, and still is, really busy with work. Rina could tell that she had long since gotten over all of it, but still apologized for bringing it up. At one point, Rina asked if they could hold hands. Almina looked around nervously, but then gently grabbed Rinas hand. She giggled for a bit and then kissed Almina on the cheek, which surprised and made her even more nervous. Rina knew about it, and teased Almina about it even more with a big grin on her face. She gently pattet her bottom and whispered naughty stuff on her ear (she dared to do it because they were in a park, where there weren't much people around). Both of the girls faces went pale when they noticed an elderly woman walking towards them, who they hadn't noticed at all. The woman just went "hmph" as she walked past them, not even looking at them. Once she was far enough, the girls nercously looked at her, then each other, and finally bursted to laughter. Even Almina had forgotten all about her nervousness. The girls walked to a nearby bench and sat down, still giggling.

"Oh god, that was so strange." Almina managed to say.

"I can't believe she went "hmph" like that." The girls started to laugh again. Almina, still lauging, suddenly grabbed Rinas arm. Rina looked at her and noticed she was shivering and desperately trying to control her laughter.

"What's the matter?" Rina asked slightly concerned.

"I just...wetted myself." She said, now calming down. Rinas heart started to beat little faster when she thought about it.

"Shall we head back?" She asked.

"Huh? I'm fine, we can continue. Or do you want to go back?"

"Well....I just thought...that perhaps you'd like to change yourself." Rina said.

"There's no need for that. It was just a little one." She said embarassed.

"And I'm used to this already. I mean, this happens all the time. There's no point in changing as soon as it has happened once. It can hold for much longer.

"Oh...I hadn't really thought about that. I mean that I usually hold it and then...do it and change myself." Almina giggled again.

"Well, you can hold it, so you do a bigger mess than I do, you messy girl." She giggled even louder.

"Hey, you." Rina said playfully and tried to catch Almina, but she was quicker and managed to get up from the bench before Rina reached her.

"Too slow."

"We'll see about that!" Rina replied and started to chase her. The girls started to ran around the park, Almina being way too fast for Rina. Eventually she ran back to Rinas house, where she allowed her to catch her and give her a kiss before they slipped back inside.

Back inside, the girls changed their clothes again in Rinas room for something more comfortable. Rina didn't really feel like dressing up, so she only changed her shirt and took everything else off. Almina returned the clothes she had loaned when they went jogging, and put her own clothes back on. When she realised that Rina wasn't going to put anything else on, she blushed slightly.

"Getting all shy again?" Rina went to her and put her hands around Alminas waist.

"Well..."

"Why don't you take your skirt off too?" Rina said and started to gently undress Almina, but she squirmed away from her.

"You are having that perverted look again..." Almina complained. Rina couldn't but laugh at that comment, which Almina soon joined.

"If you want to keep your clothes, fine by me." Rina said and moved closer to her.

"But I bet you'd enjoy it more if you could feel my touch on your skin." She whispered in Alminas ear and started to move her hands around her body. Almina started to breath more heavily and moaned a little when Rina kissed her neck. Rina let her tongue run from Alminas chin down her neck. She switched to kissing when she reached her clothes, but kept moving down her body. Almina, now breathing more heavily than when she was being chased by Rina, was in heaven. It felt so good she kept Rinas head down with her hands, as if afraid she'd stop. Rina reached Alminas belly, and lifted her shirt just enough so that she could run her tongue all around it. She also placed her hands under the shirt, letting her fingers go around Alminas body, but touching only lightly. Eventually, she started to move up slowly, kissing and licking every spot. The closer Rina got to Alminas breasts, the more she lifted herself up. Rina gently pushed her back down on the bed and continued. She tried her best to control her moaning, but lost it totally when Rina started to kiss her breasts. She didn't, however, continue it for long, and instead started to kiss her straight away. Almina loved every second of, but Rina had already gotten her so turned on that she really wanted Rina to continue playing with her breasts, even if she was embarassed thinking like that. After what seemed eternity, Rina stopped kissing, but didn't went for her breasts. She kissed her belly, and pulled her skirt off at the same time. She then begin to rub Alminas thighs with her hands. She moved her hands closer and closer to Alminas diaper. Rina placed her head on Alminas diaper, and kissed it, and moved her head between Alminas legs. It was too much for her. Rina got surprised when Almina suddenly wetted herself. Almina struggled to sat up. She tried to get on her knees, but fell on dumbfounded Rina. She was gasping for air and clutched on both Rina and her diaper.

"Noooooo...!" She moaned. Rina wrapped her hands around Almina and held her in her hands.

"...how could that happen...I totally killed the mood..." Almina muttered to herself after she had calmed down. She was feeling down of what had happened and didn't really feel like cuddling with Rina.

"Hey, it's alright." Rina tried to cheer her up, not sure if it would be alright to hug her..

"It's no big deal." Almina turned to look at her, still looking gloomy.

"Ugh...I'm sorry Rina..."

"Like I said, it's alright." Rina said and let out a forced giggle.

"..."

"Comeon, cheer up."

"..."

"Atleast say something." Rina poked Alminas cheek.

"...I need to go to toilet..."

"Huh? But you just....oh..."

"...I almost went at that moment..." Rina felt awkward imagining if she had gone. She wasn't sure at all if the could have managed to not look slightly disgusted.

"Well...umm...diapers are suppoused to be used...like that so...ummm...I don't really mind...if you go..." Almina looked even gloomier than before.

"Really? So you want me to use my diaper the next time we are doing it?"

"I didn't mean it like that." Rina sounded defeated.

"I just wanted to say that if you have to go, then you have to go."

"Right?" Almina replied.

"I'd still rather not crap in my diaper when I'm about to cum." She said, her expression not changing at all.

"It sounds repulsing."

"Oh jeez! Quit teasing me!" Rina said and crawled on Alminas lap.

"Don't be feeling that bad about it. I'm certainly not going to hold it against you if you happen to have an accident at the best moment."

"..."

"Umm...this might be a silly question..." Rina said suddenly.

"But are you perhaps angry that you didn't cum?" Rina said awkwardly. Alminas expression changed from gloomy to mix of embarrassment and anger. So she is, Rina thought to herself.

"Well umm...do you want to finish what we started?" Rina tried her best to sound playfull, but didn't quite manage to do it. Almina looked even more pissed off.

"I still need to take a shit." She said bluntly.

"I'm going to the toilet." She rose up and went for the door.

"You know..." Rina said.

"...you can just go in your diaper...I'll change you."

"Why would you want me to do that?"

"I-I-I didn't mean it that way...I just wanted to say that I'll change you too...like you changed me when we first met."

"I'd still rather not do that..." Almina replied, but she was blushing a bit. Good, Rina thought, she's being herself again.

"It's your call." Rina said.

Big thanks to to anyone who bothers to read this (which seems to be rather many o__o' ). If you could, leave a comment and tell me how you'd like Almina to respond to this. Is she going to go to the toilet, or perhaps...? The one with most votes is going to happen. =P

I like the way you create the situation and then develop ith through dialogue. Despite the awkward topic, you make it sound almost natural.

The preliminaries in the beginning of today's addition were also with the same kind of "natural feeling".

With the way you write and the good interaction between characters, it's almost possible to feel Rina's gentle souch on your skin and her voice whispering in your ear. :)

I like the way you create the situation and then develop ith through dialogue. Despite the awkward topic, you make it sound almost natural.

The preliminaries in the beginning of today's addition were also with the same kind of "natural feeling".

Aww thanks. =3

Perhaps it has to do something with the fact that I write in a spur of moment. I don't really plan ahead what I write (I do plan a little bit ofcourse), but instead I'm writing what comes to my head. I try to think how my charachters would react in a certain situation, just like in the latest chapter. I had thought about something else, but then I realised that Rina wouldn't be able to hold her hands to herself so... XD It just happened. =P Then I also remembered that Almina was suppoused to have a weak bladder and it got totally out of my hands. =D

Aww thanks. =3 Perhaps it has to do something with the fact that I write in a spur of moment. I don't really plan ahead what I write (I do plan a little bit ofcourse), but instead I'm writing what comes to my head. I try to think how my charachters would react in a certain situation, just like in the latest chapter. I had thought about something else, but then I realised that Rina wouldn't be able to hold her hands to herself so... XD It just happened. =P Then I also remembered that Almina was suppoused to have a weak bladder and it got totally out of my hands. =D

I see it is going well for you! Good. Feels good to just put it down in print, doesn't it?

What is this? No votes? =I *pouts* *Correction, only one vote.

Lazy community is lazy, duh. =D Oh well.

Anyway, here's the next part.

"Well I'm going to the toilet." Almina said.

"Thanks for the offer tho." She continued nervously and went trought the door. Rina sighed. She placed her hand on her diaper and stroked it few times. Every stroke felt really good. She really wanted to continue doing it, but she wasn't sure how Almina would react to that. Rina sighed again. She just had to endure it for now. She was fantasizing how good it would feel if Almina was the aggressive one, when Almina suddenly came to the room, her face pale.

"Th-there's someone there! Someone just came in!" She stuttered in her panic. Rina got up.

"What?"

"Rinaaaaa, you here?" Came the voice from downstairs.

"Oh shit!" Rina said. It's Linda.

"Who is she?" Almina asked.

"She's my friend. She certainly has the worst timing ever." Rina said. They were both wearing nothing but diapers.

"Rina?" Linda yelled again.

"I'm upstairs! Hold on, I'll come down."

"What are we going to do?" Almina asked, obviously nervous.

"It's alright. Linda is a really good friend of mine, so need to worry about your diapers. She already knows I wear them." Rina said and chuckled nervously.

"But do put some clothes on. Even she will feel awkward if we go downstairs in nothing but diapers."

"Mmh..." Rina knew that Almina was also worried about their relationship. She was still unsure about it, althought she liked Rina. She needed more time to think about the whole thing. For now, she just went with the flow with Rina. The girls got dressed and went downstairs, Almina being shy and staying behind Rina.

"Hi Rina." Linda said and noticed Almina.

"Oh. Hello." She said and smiled.

"Hi." Rina said and sat on the couch next to Linda.

"How come you are here?"

"Oh I just wanted to see. See if you are doing fine." Rina knew what she ment by that.

"But anyway, sorry about that. My name is Linda." She said to Almina, who got slightly surprised.

"O-oh...My name is Almina. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Almina nervously sat next to Rina, and then got even nervous for doing that. I should have sat further away, now this looks suspicious, she thought to herself. Linda looked at the two girls with a puzzling look.

"Shall we make some tea, Rina? I'm just craving for some."

"Yeah sure." They walked to the kitchen where Almina couldn't see them.

"Did I interrupt something?" Linda whispered.

"Not really." Rina replied.

"Oh? So does it mean I could have interrupted something?" She asked with a devious smile. Rina didn't say anything.

"Rina?" Rina turned to look at Linda.

"Mmmh."

"I see." Linda said with a more gentle smile.

"Does she know?"

"Yeah."

"How did she react?"

"She wears them too because she needs to. But don't start talking or teasing her. Especially about me and her."

"Don't worry, I wont do anything like that. How long-"

"Yesterday."

"...Fast." Linda giggled.

"I know. Almina is also little worried about it."

"Oh. I'm sure everything will be fine. Just let her have time to breath."

"Mmh."

The girls returned to the living room with tea. They sat down and talked about work. Linda tried her best to be friendly with Almina and get to know her better, although she didn't think the same. She was still nervous about the situation, and her need to go to the toilet didn't make it any easier. She was too afraid to move anymore, because she was worried that Linda would hear the crinkling. She was also sure that if she went to toilet, they would hear if she took the tapes of the diaper (which was her just being nervous). Rina had totally forgotten about Alminas situation.

After what seemed like an eternity to Almina, Linda said she should get going. She bid farewell to the girls, and left.

"Oooh. Linda really talks lot, doesn't she?" Rina said and turned to look at Almina. She was still sitting on the couch.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. Now that Linda wasn't here anymore, Almina didn't hold back anymore. She was somewhat pissed.

"I. Need. To. Poop." She said. Rinas face went pale.

"You....you have been holding it all this time?"

"Well yeah. I really didn't have time to go to the toilet." She said, now softening up.

"Why didn't you just go to the toilet? I mean, she wouldn't have minded that."

"But what if...she had heard the crinkling...or the tapes being taken off."

"Aww you silly girl." Rina said and hugged Almina.

"I said that she knows about my diapers already. Even if she had heard it, she wouldn't have said anything about it."

"Buuuut..." Almina hugged back.

"It's still embarrassing...and I don't know her..." Rina pattet Alminas head.

"Well, be a good girl now and go to the toilet."

"...ummm..." Rina gently lifted Almina up, and carried her to the toilet. She placed her on the toilet seat. She took Alminas skirt off and started to tickle her legs.

"Rina..."

"Yes?"

"...you meanie." Almina said and started to giggle. Rina stopped tickling and instead just massaged her knees untill she was done. Alminas face was red again.

"You know, perhaps I should start calling you tomato from now on." Rina teased her.

"...shut up...it's because of you anyway." Rina smiled to her.

"Do you want to take a shower? Or shall I change you?"

"...Which ever is fine..." She said after a while. Rina chuckled and carried her to upstairs, where she changed her. But as she had suspected, it was little disgusting. Something like this would probably take some time to get used to, she said to herself.

"Well was is worth it?" Almina asked.

"Huh? Oh well...."

"It's alright." She said and kissed Rina.

"I...I think something like that needs time to get used to..." Rina said.

"Well I don't plan to do it that oftern." Almina said.

"So you don't need to get used to it."

"Yeah, I guess you are right."

• Like 1

Hi

Here's the last part of the current chapter. Erotic content for the win. @__@ (I wonder if that's the reason why I got so many views...)

The girls went back to the living room to watch some TV and kill time. Almina dozed off a bit. Rina let her sleep and went upstairs to her computer to check her email and visit the AB site she had found few days earlier, but she didn't stay on it for long. She started to see what would be a good movie they could watch tonight.

Well after an hour, Almina came upstairs.

"Oooooh, you look so cute!" Rina giggled. Almina was wearing only a shirt and a diaper again, and the diaper was wet, just enough that you could notice. She also looked sleepy and was rubbing her eyes. She wobbled on Rinas bed and fell on it very lazyly. Rina got up and sat next to her.

"Does my girl still need some sleep?" She whispered and pulled Almina closer. Almina said nothing but crawled closer to Rina.

"You can still sleep for a while if you want. It's only 3 pm." The girls cuddled for a while before Almina fell asleep again. She was holding on to Rina, so Rina couldn't move because she was afraid that she'd wake Almina. She stayed there, holding on to Almina, and trying to take a nap herself too, but couldn't fall asleep. She started to think what had happened yesterday and today. She let her thoughts wander untill Almina woke up, which was 20 minutes later. After Rina had tickled her enough to be sure that she was completely wake, the girls got dressed and set off to get prepared for the evening.

After renting the movies and getting the extremely good looking chinese food, the girls returned home. They didn't bother doing much, they just tossed the extra clothes off (even Almina did it without blushing), got the food on the table and started to watch the movies. They first watched the Fellowship of the Ring, which was picked by Rina (since she had read the Hobbit). The food was really great, except for the giant shrimps. Neither of them liked them. Rina propsed that they'd have a contest of which one of them could eat the most, and the winner would get to rest her head on the losers lap. The girls teased each other too much so that they couldn't eat them, and instead decided that they could just lean against each other. The second movie they watched was The Cat Returns, which was picked by Almina. They opened up the candy bag that Almina had bought when they were renting the movies. Rina wanted to get to more comfortable position and lied down on the couch and pulled Almina on top of her. After that, Almina was surprised when Rina went to put another movie in. They had picked up only 2 as fas as she knew. Rina admitted that she had picked it up when Almina wasn't looking. Before she started the movie, she said that Almina wasn't allowed to run away, which puzzled her.

"I have always wanted to watch one, but it felt stupid to rent one and watch it alone." Rina said.

"Watch what?" Almina asked.

"Umm...porn." Rina said embarrassed.

"...What?" Almina said confused.

"So I thought today is a good chance to rent one."

"You...did what?"

"It's not like we are teens or anything." Rina complained.

"I wanted to see what they were like."

"Well....I don't mind watching one with you..." Almina said slightly embarrassed.

"...but you could have told me you were going to rent one..." She mumbled.

"You wouldn't have let me do it if I told you about it beforehand. But enough about that." Even if Almina tried to hide it, she was as interested to see what it was like as Rina. However, 30 minutes in, they stopped watching it. Both of the girls deemed it to be so horrible that they couldn't watch it anymore.

"Well....I didn't think it'd be that horrible..." Rina said.

"Me neither...I don't understand how anyone could aroused by that..."

"Well..." Rina said and wrapped her hands around Alminas waist.

"...Now we atleast know that it's lot better to just do it with someone you love." She said and lowered her head on Alminas shoulder.

"Mmmh..."

"Want to go upstairs?"

"...yeah."

"I'll carry you." Rina said an got up. She gently lifter Almina and carried her upstairs. She placed her on the bed and got on top of her. She started to kiss and undress her. Almina also helped Rina get her shirt off. Rina kissed Almina few times, fondling her breasts at the same time, before starting to suck her nipples. She didn't want to tease her (or herself) this time.

"Wa...haah...wait Rina." Almina moaned.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned."

"..."

"Hmm?"

"...It's not fair..." Almina said and turned her head away from Rina, blushing.

"...If I'm the only one who gets to feel good..." Rina blushed too.

"So umm.....If you...I mean...let me make you...feel good too..." Rinas body started to ache just from thinking about it. Rina had been so occupied trying to make Almina feel as good as possible that she herself hadn't gotten that much direct pleasure. She enjoyed just making Almina feel good, but she wanted to be touched too. She felt like screaming "yes I'm dieing to be touched by you", but restrained herself. She moved away from top of Almina. Almina sat infront of Rina. Both of them had suddenly gotten nervous. Geez stop being sucha wuss Almina thought to herself. She placed her hands on Rinas hips and kissed her. She then started to move her hands up and down on Rinas sides. She did it few times before pulling Rina closer to her. She moved to kiss Rinas neck while she kept moving her hands. Althought it felt good, Rina was more amused than aroused by it. She tried to keep herself from giggling. When Almina started to kiss closer to her breasts, Rina could feel herself getting really wet. When Almina reached her breasts she moved her hands on them and started to massage them gently. Since she wasn't used to it, she was being way too gentle.

"Do it harder." Rina pleaded. Almina startled and picked up the speed. Rina leaned backwards on her hands. Almina was amazed what it felt like. She hadn't really thought about how soft breasts were. She leaned forwards so that she could kiss Rina and kept massaging harder. When Rina lowered herself on the bed, Almina started to lick and kiss her breasts. She kept doing it untill Rina pushed her aside.

"Hold on for a moment." She said and walked to her closet. She rummaged around for a while before coming back.

"Let's use this." She said and showed Almina what she had,

"Is that a vibrator?" Almina asked amazed. It was a purple egg vibrator.

"Wow...you have something like that."

"It's not that surprising...I bought this the instant I could. But why don't you try and guess which one of us is going to get to enjoy it." She snickered evily.

"Lie down for a while." She undid Alminas diaper.

"Looks like someone is exited." She said playfully and kissed the blushing girl. She played with Almina using her fingers for few seconds before slipping the vibrator in her. She then put the diaper back on her. She turned the dial on 1 (it has 5 stages).

"Aahn." Almina sighed when the thing came alive in her.

"It feels weird...and good." She moaned quitly. Rina pulled her closer to her.

"Don't forget me." She whispered. Almina continued playing with Rinas breasts. She was shaking because of the vibrator. Rina couldn't take the teasing anymore. She instructed Almina to move her leg against Rinas diaper. She also increased the vibrators power to 2. The girls started to moan from the pleasure. Almina started to kiss Rina again and moved her hand on Rinas diaper. Rina pushed Almina over and got on the top herself but didn't stop from kissing her. She would come too early like that, and she wanted to enjoy the situation. Rina started to rub her diaper against Alminas.

"Unfair Rina...!" Almina managed to say before Rina occupied her mouth again. Almina placed both of her hands on Rinas bottom and pulled her against herself. Rina turned the vibrator back on 1 when Almina was starting to breath too heavily. She didn't want to finish yet. She turned Almina on her stomach and started to rube her diaper like that with her other hand, and her own diaper with the other. When Almina tried to struggle to get up, Almina used both of her hands to keep her down. She kept kissing her back while Almina weakly tried to get free. Eventually Almina managed to turn around and get on top of Rina instead. She instantly went for Rinas breasts with her mouth and her diaper with her hand. Rina turned dial to 2, then to 3 when she got closer and closer to orgasm. Almina couldn't consentrate anymore and just pressed her hand against Rinas diaper. Almina bit the pillow when she came and Rina moaned out loud. Rina let the vibrator run for a half a minute on 2 before turning it off. Almina had held her butt in the air and hold her diaper with both of her hands while the vibrator was on, and relaxed once Rina turned it off.

"...that was amazing." Almina whispered.

"Yeah...it felt really good." Rina replied and kissed Almina.

The girls rested for a while, before Rina started the vibrator again and they went for round 2. After they couldn't go anymore, Rina went to turn the Sauna on. The girls bathed before cuddling next to each other and falling asleep, hoping they could stay like this forever.

• 1 month later...

Heeeellouuuu. I'm back. =) (not that I was anywhere <.< )

Now that I have finished writing my other story, I can start writing this one again. =) This is just a few lines of text, but I'm going to write more as the week goes on. Enjoy. =)

Day 9

Rina slowly woke up. She had been sleeping restlesly, tossing between the border of consciousness from one side to the other. Now she had finally woken up, but she kept her eyes closerd. She placed her hands on Alminas head, who was sleeping on top of her, and gently stroke her hair. Rina smiled happily. After a while, Rina reached for her cellphone to check the time. It showed 10 am.

"It's already this late..."

She didn't want to wake Almina yet. She kept playing with her hair and running her hands across Alminas back. She then accidentally touched her diaper, which made her wonder her own diapers condition. She remembered that she woke up to pee at somepoint. She placed her hand on her diaper. It felt really soggy. Just then, she felt something warm against her leg. It was dripping down on the bed. Rina suddenly realized and pulled the blanket out of the way.

"Almina. Almina, wake up." She tried to wake the girl, not sure what use it would be.

"Mmmmmmmh?" She said sleepely.

"Your diaper is leaking." Alminas eyes were wide open instantly. She quickly got off the bed and fell sitting on the floor. Her diaper had almost come off, and was now hanging half off from one leg. Rina noticed that there was small wet spot on the bed, and one was forming on the floor.

"Your diaper has come off."

"Aaah....Rina....I'm sorry..." Almina said while she tried to fix her diaper, but the tapes weren't sticking anymore.

"It's alright. It wasn't your fault. Nothing a little wash can't fix." Rina said.

"Still, not a really pleasant way to wake up. Yuk." Rina said and chuckled. Almina smiled awkwardly.

"I...think I'm going to take a shower...if you don't mind." Almina said.

"If you let me wash you." She said playfully and pulled Almina from the floor so fast that her diaper came completely off.

After some showering and new diapers later, the girls were on the kitchen, making breakfast.

"So what's the plan for today?" Rina asked while making tea.

"I don't know. I need to go home, since I have work tomorrow."

"Aww."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, I understand. I have to do some preparations too, since I also have work tomorrow."

"Oh yeah? You worked at the school, right?"

"Yeah. I teach history at a high school."

"I remember now. You said that whenever you go on a trip somewhere, you like to tell about it to your class."

"Mmmh. But I'm not going to tell them that I got diarrhia from Mexico." Almina startet to giggle.

"You could present it as a souvenir from the trip." Rina startet to laugh and almost tipped the cups over.

"Back to the topic." Almina said as they went to the living room to eat their breakfast.

"I need to check the timetables for the busses after the breakfast so that I know when I can go home."

"It's okay. I can take you home."

"Thanks Rina." Almina said and cuddled closer to Rina.

"Anytime for you." Rina said and kissed her.

"Oh."

"What?"

"You kiss tasted like butter."

"Was it good?"

"I like your lips better without anything extra." Almina replied and kissed back.

"I got one thing to ask you." Rina said after they had finished eating and went back to the living room to watch TV.

"What is is?"

"You wear diapers all the time? What do you do at work?"

"What do you mean?"

"How can you hide your diapers? Or has someone caught you sometime?"

"Well, I usually just wear a skirt. I think that's the best way to hide it, althought I don't try to cover it that much. I mean, in the end, I kinda need to wear them, so it's not other peoples business if I wear them or not. It wouldn't be even if I didn't need to."

"But wouldn't be embarrassing if everyone knew?"

"I guess so. But it's not really something I worry about too much. I would go nuts if I did." Almina said and grinned.

"Why did you ask?"

"I just started to wonder. Everytime I have went outside with a diaper on, I have been nervous and checking constantly that it isn't showing."

"Yeah. I once had my diaper showing because my shirt had rolled up somehow, and waistband was poking slightly."

"Ahh, that must have been nasty."

"Yeah. I don't think that anyone noticed, but I sure hurried to the breakroom after I noticed it myself." Almina giggled. Almina kept talking about her embarrassing situations while Rina listened. Eventually, Almina decided that it'd be better if she went home for now. She took her stuff, and the girls went to the car. The girls didn't talk much, except for Almina giving directions. Almina lived about 10 minutes drive away, on a small looking apartment building.

"This is where I live." She said. Rina parked her car on the nearby parking lot.

"So...ummm..." Almina tried to think something else to say than bye.

"Let's talk again tomorrow, okay?" Rina said and showed her cellphone. They had exchanged numbers just prior to leaving. Almina smiled shyly.

"Yeah." She said and tried to kissed Rina, but accidentally kissed her nose. They looked at eachother before bursting to laughter.

"You silly girl." Rina said after she had managed to stop laughing, and kissed Almina properly.

"...Cya." Almina said.

"Bye." Rina replied with a smile. Almina got off the car, waved for goodbye, and closed the door. Rina didn't leave untill Almina had went inside, and she could not see her anymore.

I don't know about this, it might be just my imagination, but to me it looks like my stories are kinda...lacking? =/ And I'm not talking about the ammount of updates or text. XP

"...It sure feels empty being here all alone..." Rina said as she returned home. She sat on the couch and turned the TV on to get atleast some life in to the house. She missed Almina alredy. She stayed there for a while, not really paying attention to the TV, before she got up and turned it off.

"I guess I'll have to prepare for tomorrow then..."

Rina went to her room and decided to get some work done. She hoped it would take her mind off from Almina for a while.

After several hours, Rina concluded that she was as ready as she could be for tomorrow. She checked her diaper. It was wet, but could hold more, so Rina wobbled downstairs to make herself some dinner. Vegetables and chicken, yummy yum yum. While devouring her food, Rina started to ponder what she'd do with her diapers for tomorrow. Earlier, as she asked Almina about her wearing diapers at work, Rina had started to think if she should try it too. If Almina could do it, she should be able to do it too. The idea was exciting, but also scary. Then again, she had already encountered Markus while she was wearing diapers, and he hadn't found out. After she had finished eating, Rina changed into a new diaper and tested how well she could hide her diaper. She tried skirts and pants, without underwear and with underwear. Skirt would probably be better, since there would be no bulge to notice, not that it was too visible. But the crinkling noice was the biggest problem. If there would be constant noice, then it would be really hard to hear, but in a class room it would be the same as if wearing a sign which would say "I have something under my skirt". Rina put a pair of panties and shorts on, and sure enough, it was slightly more silent. She could still hear it, but perhaps other's wouldn't hear it? Rina sat on the bed and closed her eyes. Would it be that bad to not go into school wearing a diaper, asked her rational side. Yes, yes it would, replied her desires. Rina sighed.

"I'm sure it will be just fine..." She said to herself. She didn't believe it atall.

3 more days/chapters to go. =3

Rina suddenly woke up. She blinked her eyes few times and looked at the clock.

"Seems like I dozed off for a while..."

Rina, slightly staggering, went downstairs to heat her Sauna, and while waiting for it to be ready, experimented with the clothes some more. Eventually, she decided that the skirt with panties and shorts would be the best combination. She took a long enough skirt to also hide her shorts. The shorts were black (not that it mattered), her skirt was grayish and her shirt (that could be pulled long past her waist to also cover the diaper) had light blue sleeves, but otherwise it was white. Rina looked at herself from the mirror. She spinned around a little and made sure that there wasn't any bulges showing. She smiled to herself. She felt confident and didn't saw any reason why tomorrow could go wrong. She undressed and headed to sauna.

Rest of the evening Rina surfed the AB site she had found earlier, and tried to find if there was anything that would help her. But she gave up quickly as she didn't find anything. She then checked her email and read the news. She then closed the computer and decided to go to bed, as she was fairly tired, and tomorrow she needed to be in good shape.

"Goodnight." She said, only to realize there really wasn't anyone to say goodnight. Rina lied down and grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it. She closed her eyes and wished that the pillow was Almina.

"Aaargh!" Rina growled. She had been tossing around for an hour already, but she just couldn't fall asleep. The clock showed 10.45 pm.

"Tomorrow is going to be a pain in the ass at this rate..."

Rina took her phone and stared at it. She would have given anything to be able to hear Alminas voice, but she didn't want to wake her. Not at this hour. She sighed and reached to put it back on the table. But just as she was placing it there, her phone went "Kaching" and she almost threw the phone away from the shock. She held the phone infront of her, her heart pounding. She had one new mail. From Almina.

"Are you awake?" Read the mail.

"Yeah." Rina replied.

"I can't fall asleep." She quickly continued.

"Me neither."

"I wish you were here..." Rina wrote.

"Me too. This pillow can't substitute you." Almina replied after a while. Rina blushed a bit and let go of her own pillow.

"Can I call you?" Came the next one. Rina decided not to bother replying but instead called her herself.

"Hey." Almina answered timidly.

"Hi."

Few seconds of silence.

"I have missed you all day." Rina eventually broke the silence.

"I missed you too."

"My house feels suddenly so big now." Rina said.

"I got used to being here with you." She continued.

"Yeah, I have being feeling off too this whole day. I can't even fall asleep."

"So you decided to use the pillow instead?" Rina teased her.

"Yeah." Almina giggled.

"It didn't really work."

"I noticed that too." Rina said slightly embarrassed.

"No way, you too." Almina started to giggle louder.

"It feels better if you get to hold something in your hands while in bed."

"Mmmh."

"Almina...I...wouldn't have anything against...if you wanted to live here with me..."

"Mmmh..."

"If you want it I mean..."

"Rina...I'd really want to...but...I need to think about this more..."

"Okay..."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Rina said softly.

"I know how you feel like. I felt the same with my first girlfriend."

"O-oh..."

"So take all the time you need. I'll wait for you."

"Thanks, Rina."

"Mmh."

"Rina."

"Yes."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sleep well."

Rina stared at the ceiling, and smiled. She then rolled to her side and closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her to fall into peaceful sleep.

Day 10

On the next morning, Rina woke up way too early for her taste. She would have liked to sleep for abouther couple of hours. But her phones alarm went of, which meant that it was 6.30 am already. Rina tried to keep her eyes open, but they felt sore and heavy. She pressed the snooze button on the cellphone and decided it wouldn't hurt to doze off for another 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the alarm went off again, and this time Rina got up. She felt more alive now. As she sat up, she noticed that her diaper was wet again. She was getting used to the fact that she'd wake up at night to wet her diaper. Rina decided that it'd be better to take a shower.

After a quick shower, Rina went to make breakfast before putting on new clothes. As she stood there in nothing but her towel, making toast, she immeaditly realized that she felt slightly odd for not wearing a diaper. It felt most odd when she sat down, because she didn't hear any crinkling. The chair was also cold, but that was probably because she didn't have any pants on.

After she finished eating, Rina went upstairs to dress herself. She made sure to put extra much powder, just in case. She didn't expect that she'd be using the diaper, but if she would, then it'd be better safe than sorry. Just thinking about getting a rash felt unpleasant. Getting it once had been bad enough, even if it had only been few small spots. After making sure that her diaper absolutely wasn't showing, she made the bed and grabbed all the stuff she needed to her bag. She was now ready. The clock showed 7.30 am. Plenty of time to get to the school. But as she was turning the lights off, she suddenly became paranoid and scared about the noice. Was she really going to do this? She might ruin her life with this unnecessary risk. At the very least, rumours would start going around. Rina panicked. She didn't know what to do. Then she caught something in her eyes. It was the towel. She had placed it to dry on the back of the chair. Since she was getting desperate, she took it and stuffed it inside her shorts to make sure that there wouldn't be any noises. She didn't have time to think about what she had just done, because the time was already 7.40, and she needed to get going so that she would make it to the school in time. So, with a damp towel between her legs, she hurried to her car, sat on the front seat and drove to the school, while her shorts were slowly getting wet from the damp towel.

After a short drive, Rina was at school. No turning back anymore. She was already regretting that she had panicked like that, and had put the towel in her shorts, but she couldn't even take that out anymore. She let out a long sigh, collected herself and walked into the school.

"Good morning." Said Markus at the door way.

"Morning." Rina blushed and hurried inside as Markus was keeping the door opened for her. As she entered the school, for a moment, she forgot her situations. She was well liked in the school by the students, so as she walked towards the staff room, many students greeted her and some came to talk to her. She relaxed and talked to them for a while, but then continued on, and remembered the towel again. Because of the towel, she had to try really hard to not waddle around. Even then, her walking must have looked slightly silly. She didn't spent much time in the staff room. She greeted everyone and had a little chat, and then they all went to their own classes. Rina stood outside of the class room. She took a deep breath, and walked in.

"Good morning." She said to her students. Most of them replied and then continued to chat to eachother while Rina prepared her stuff. Rina went to her desk and prepared herself. Her heart was pounding and her face felt hot. She turned the laptop and the video projector on so that she could show the class the pictures she had took. The class was starting to quiet down as they were eager to hear about Rinas trip. Rina asked her class questions like "did you miss me while I was away" and such, while she waited for a few more minutes for the projector to warm up. It was all quiet now. Rina felt nervous. She had felt exactly the same when she had first started at the school. Everyone was staring at her. Her throat felt dry. She fidgeted around in her chair and was certain that someone would hear the crinkling. But thanks to all her clothes and the towel, no one did. Eventually, Rina broke the silence, and started to talk about her trip. Soon, as no one was giving her funny looks, she calmed down, and concentrate more on in talking and less about her diaper. Althought, the damp towel kept distracting her. Rina kept talking, and her students listened. Occasionally they would ask about things like "did you go see that" or "what kind of foods were there" etc. The more Rina calmed down, more she enjoyed talking to her students about her trip as she usually did. After what only seemed like a moment, the bell rang, and the students went for a break. After they were gone, and Rina was alone in the class room, she collapsed on the table. Her first class had went without anyone noticing anything. She allowed herself a moment to collect herself, and then headed to the staff room herself.

For the next hour, Rina didn't have any classes, so she used that time to sort out things. She had been away one week longer than she was suppoused to. Now that she wasn't scared of everybody finding out that she was wearing a diaper, she noticed that she needed to go to the bathroom pretty badly. She had been too scared earlier to notice it. It didn't make the situation any better that she was one her second cup of tea already. The worst thing was, she couldn't go to the bathroom, because she wasn't the only one had free time. Markus was there too, and was constantly having a friendly chat with her (althought at this point, Rian wished he's get lost). Teachers had their own toilet in the staff room. Rina couldn't use it because of Markus, he would have heard the tapes being taken off. She also couldn't use the students toilet, because that would have been somewhat strange. So she bit her lip and tried her best to concentrate on something else.

Two more chapters to go. ;o

Rina went to the history class room 5 minutes before the break started, just to get away from Markus. She had enough of his constant blabbering for today. Also, now that she was alone, she could use her diaper. She really didn't feel comfortable using it in the school, be there someone close to her or not. Rina sat on the chair, and tried her best to relax. She took deep breaths. Just as she had relaxed enough, someone came inside the class room. Rina quickly stopped.

"Good morning teacher." Said Juliet, a student.

"Oh...G-good mo-morning." Juliet got confused by Rinas stuttering, but didn't say anything about it. She went to her seat and started to search her backpack. Rina, on the otherhand, cursed her bad luck. Now she felt even more desperate to go. Worse, the next two hours would be with her homeroom (which Juliet belonged into), and they usually didin't go on the brake between the hours. Rina knew it already, that she wouldn't last past those two hours, but she couldn't pee now that there was someone closeby again.

"So how was your trip to Mexico?" Juliet asked suddenly.

"Huh? Oh, it was...it was interesting...I'll tell about it soon..."

"Did you bring any souvenirs?"

"No...not this time." Juliet looked at Rina, slightly worried. She didn't seem to be her usual self.

"Rina? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You look pale." Juliet said and walked closer.

"And you are swetting. Do you have a fever or something?" She got more worried.

"I'm fine." Rina said again, averting her eyes.

"I just...have...headache. So no need to worry."

"...Are you sure you are alright?"

"Yup." Rina said and tried to look like everything was fine.

"...If you say so. But please, don't push yourself too hard."

"It's alright. Thanks for your concern."

The bell rang, and the rest of the students poured into the class room. When everyone was in, Rina started the class. Most of the students noticed that their teacher was slightly scatterbrained and wondered what was going on. Rina had hard time controlling herself. She hadn't wetted yet, but the moisture from the towel kept distracting her, as it felt like her diaper had leaked. As a result, her speach was somewhat erratic and she forgot to tell a few things. But just as she had predicted, it was impossible to hold it past the two hours. She had managed to hold it for a quarter of an hour, when she felt that she couldn't hold it anymore. She was just about to sit down when she felt it happen. She tried to speak to finish the sentence she had started, but no one understood what she tried to say. She tried her best to control her breathing when she felt her diaper get warm and soggy, but she let out a few gasps and silent moans. She almost fell of the chair when she sat down. All the wetness spred around in her diaper. She lifted her face up. It was bright red and felt like it was on fire. After a few seconds, she was done. The students looked at her, worried.

"Teach? Are you alright?" Asked on of the students.

Rina took a moment to collect herself. She fought hard to keep the tears away. She glanced down. She felt reliefed to see that there wasn't a big pool under her. Her diaper hadn't leaked (or so she thought, the towel had absorbed everything that had leaked). Also, partly thanks to the towel and clothes, no one had heard the sounds either.

"I...uuhh...I'm alright. I just felt little dizzy..."

"You really aren't feeling well, are you?" Juliet said

"You look even more pale now."

"Mayby you should go lie down?" Said another student.

"Look." Rina said and stood up. The diaper felt really heavy and wet.

"It's true that I'm still not feeling perfectly fine, but you don't need to worry about me." She said and forced herself to smile.

"I'm fine now. I don't feel dizzy anymore."

Her students looked at her, not sure how to take this. Rina took a few more moments to collect herself, and then continue the class as if nothing had happened. Now that she had done it, she could concentrate more on the class. Althought she was too afraid to sit down anymore.

After the class had ended, and everyone had gone for lunch break, Juliet had stayed behind and walked now next to Rina.

"Rina...?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure everything is fine?" Rina smiled gently.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry that I got you worried like that. I was just feeling dizzy and with this headache, it was hard to concentrate. But I'm fine now, it's gone."

"..."

"Now then, let's go to eat, shall we?" Juliet nodded. But as soon as Rina started to walk, she noticed a problem. Now that her diaper was completely wet, it had also swelled somewhat. Combined with the towel, she really had to waddle now. When will my bad luck end, Rina thought to herself.

"Oh. I forgot something in the class room. I'll go get it." Juliet said and dashed back to the class room. Rina continued to waddle towards the school cafeteria. Juliet ran into the class room, but turned back instantly. She stayed behind and observed Rinas walking.

"Hmm..." She mumbled to herself.

Rest of the day went peacefully, althought Rina had to deal with one small problem. Her towel had now finally soaked both her panties and shorts, and she would leave damp spots where ever she sat down. She also tried to sat down as gently as she could. She didn't want to take any more chances with her diaper. After three hours, Rina could finally relax when she got to her home, waddled upstairs and fell on her bed. The day had been exhausting. She lied there motionless for a few minutes.

"I should probably get changed..." She said outloud, but didn't lift a finger. Her eyes started to feel heavy, and eventually, she fell asleep. She didn't sleep long, when her phone rang. She looked at it. It said one new message and it was from Almina.

"Hey."

"How has your day been? I have had a really quiet day, there has been practically no one here today, only few elderly women came to buy band-aids. Booooring."

"Hopefully you had more interesting day."

"<3"

Rina smiled happily as she read the message. She sent her a reply immeaditly. As she laid there, waiting for Alminas reply, her thoughts started to wander. Soon, she was half asleep. Rina smiled and blushed when she suddenly started to think about the times when they had sex. She slowly got turned on, and started to massage her breasts. She imagined that she was touching Almina and not herself. She got more turned on when she started to imagine the sounds Almina would made, and gently slid her other hand on the diaper. The pleasure hit her hard and she woke up. She started to breath heavily and placed her another hand on the diaper too. She pressed the diaper and towel hard agains her. She stopped before she reached orgasm, and went to get the vibrator. She didn't bother taking the diaper off. She slid it inside the diaper from the side and turned it slowly from 1 to 5, and then continus to press the diaper against herself untill she screamed from the pleasure. She turned the vibrator down to 1 and allowed her breathing to get back to normal. After she had recovered, she exchanged a few more messages with Almina, before going to take a shower (she also had to wash the towel, as it had yellow stains in it). For the rest of the evening, Rina didn't bother doing much except watching TV and sending messages to Almina. Before night, she had to change her diaper one more time, and when she went to sleep, she felt confident that tomorrow would go much better compared to today.

Day 11

When Rina woke up, she was feeling slightly chilly. She tried to pull the blanket over her head, but she noticed that it was no where to be found. She opened her eyes and looked around for the blanket. It had fallen off on the floor. Once she had fetched it from the floor, she looked at the clock. 7.32 am.

"Great, just my luck to wake up at this time for something like this." She muttered. On tuesdays she doesn't need to get to the school untill 11 am, and she'd prefer to sleep untill then. Rina sat there thinking, when she felt that she needed to go to the toilet. She leaned against the wall, bend her legs closer to her chest and places both of her hands on the diaper. It started to come out soon enough, and Rina felt a surge of warmth go through her body. She quivered a little from it. Rina enjoyed the warmth of her diaper a minute, then laid down and tried her best to fall asleep. But she was already fully awake, and the experience had made her heart beat a little faster. No matter how much she tossed around and tried not to think about anything, she couldn't fall asleep again. Still, she was feeling too lazy to get up yet, so she just kept laying there. She sat up a few times, in an attempt to get off the bed and go make breakfast, but the warm bed always pulled her back. After an hour of tossing around and doing nothing, Rina suddenly felt that she needed to go to the toilet again. The other need this time.

"Well now I have to get up." She said lazyly, but didn't move a finger. She took another look at the clock. She sighed and let her hand fall to the bed. She breathed in deep, and then slowly out. Her gaze was drilling a hole on the ceiling as she was trying to relax. She spread her legs a bit and pulled the blanket out of the way. She gently placed her other hand on her bottom, and the other on her crotch. She tried to let it come out naturally, but nothing happened. She then started to push a bit. Slowly, she felt it all coming to her diaper. After a minute she was done, she got up and went to take a cold showed so that she'd wake up completely.

After that, Rina didn't really know what to do. She curled up in a ball on the couch, not even bothering to make breakfast. She didn't even feel like watching TV. Instead, she laid still there and let the time flow. Rina wanted to call Almina, but as she didn't know if she was working or not, she decided not to. Better not disturb her. She did go to upstairs to fetch her phone, and then returned back to the couch. She toyed with it for a while, and then send Almina a text message instead. She would reply when she had the time. Rina thought about her friends, if there was someone she could call. Alma was the first one to come into her mind. She hadn't talked to her after the last time. Rina shook her head, she didn't want to deal with that now. Eventually, she decided to give it a try with Linda, see if she had the time. To Rinas surprise, she did answer right away. Still, they didn't have anything but a short, casual conversation. Linda had to go soon, but she spared few minutes to Rina. After they had talked, Rina slumped back on the couch. She set the alarm to ring after an hour, and tried to snooze on the comfortable couch.

• 4 weeks later...

Rina managed to doze off for a couple of minutes, and when she woke up, she felt slightly more refreshed. After the alarm rang, she kept her eyes closed for a few minutes, before her grumbling stomach informed her that she needed breakfast. She made herself some fried eggs and toast. She gobbled them down quickly, as she was rather hungry. After she was done, she dressed up, went to toilet one more time, watched TV for a while and when the clock showed 10.30, she left for work.

This time, Rina didn't feel as nervous being amidst the other teachers and students. Since she came so early, she had time to take a cup of coffee and have a chat with the other teachers. When the clock hit 11.10, she went to the class room. The first two hours were with her homeroom again. The students were whispering about what had happened yesterday and Juliet was staring at her. She followed Rinas every move and let nothing go past her. When she noticed that Juliet was watching her, she blushed and started to feel nervous. The nervousness gradually changed to fear that Juliet had found out her secret. But how could she possibly know, Rina tried to calm herself. Nobody could possibly think that she wears diapers because of yesterdays stumbling, right? Or perhaps Juliet noticed that she was walking funnily? Thoughts raced trough Rinas head. She tried to push them away so that she could concentrate to the class.

Rina sighed in relief when the two hours had passed. She felt exhausted. Luckily, Juliet had stopped staring at her after the first 30 minutes, so Rina could concentrate better. She didn't want to give the students anything else to gossip about. The students poured out of the class to the corridor. All except one. Rina didn't have to look up to see who it was. She could guess. She braced herself.

"Yes, is something the matter?" She asked and lifted her head from the pill of handouts. Juliet stood infront of the desk. She hesitated about what to do next. She had tried to thought about how to say it, but she hadn't come up with anything good.

"Umm..." She mumbled.

"Teach...about yesterday..."

Here it comes, Rina thought.

"Uhh...are you...feeling fine now?"

"...Yeah, I'm allright."

"That's...That's good to hear..." She smiled awkwardly.

"Well...I gotta go make my homework for the next class..." Juliet started to walk towards the door.

"Sure." Rina nodded. She watched as Juliet reached the door, and sighed.

"That wasn't everything you wanted to ask tho...was it?" Rina said and started to sort out the papers. Juliet had stopped next to the door. She turned to look at Rina, still hesitating.

"I umm...Can I ask you...one thing?" She said shyly.

"Go ahead." Rina said. It's better to just be done with this rather than worry about it any further, Rina thought. Juliet obviously knew already.

"Umm...Do you...were...were you wearing a diaper yesterday..." Juliets voice went quiter to the point Rina could barely hear her. Rina turned to look at her. Juliet was obviously feeling stupid that she had ever said that. Her cheeks were turning red.

"Just...umm just forget that I ever said anything..." She said quickly and dashed through the doorway before Rina could say anything. Rina buried her head to her hands.

"Well great..." She muttered.

"That went absolutely perfect." Rina rubbed her eyes, tired. She needed to talk to her, the sooner the better. Rina looked at her schedule. Tomorrow would be the next chance. Rina shook her head and started to prepare for the next class.

Again, when she finally got back to home, Rina felt extremely reliefed that the day was over and went ahead to lie down on her bed. She hadn't gone to the toilet since morning, so she needed pee pretty badly. Almost as soon as she had lied down, Rina felt the wetness enter her diaper and starting to spread. Rina felt completely relaxed. She always felt so relaxed and safe when she wet her diaper. She lied on the bed for a long while before she got up to change herself. She also needed to make food, since her stomach had started to remind her about that. But when Rina went to the fridge, she noticed the lack of...anything. She didn't have much in there. She really didn't feel like going shopping, but as she didn't have any other choice, she put proper cloths back on and drove her car to the nearest convenience store.

Rina quickly went trough the store, taking all the essentials she needed. As Rina was muttering to herself what she should cook herself today, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you all right?" Rina hastely apologized.

"Rina?" The person turned around.

"Huh...? Oh, Alma." Rina said surprised. She had been so in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed that the person she had bumped into was Alma. When she realised it was Alma, she got both happy, but also scared. She hadn't seen Alma nor even talked to her properly after the last time. Alma was also feeling awkwards quite clearly.

"How are you doing?" Rina asked with a smile. A small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"Oh...well...I-I'm doing just fine...How about you? Are you...doing okay?" Alma stuttered in her words. She didn't know what to say or how to be around Rina.

"I'm doing fine." Rina pondered for a while. "Not much has chanced since last time." She continued. Alma was more nervous now.

"It's alright Alma." Rina smiled and tried to calm her down.

"Shall we go to the cashier? You could come over to my house if you wanted to?"

"Yeah sure..."

The two of them went to the cashier, bought their stuff and went to their cars. Alma considered just saying bye to Rina and going home, but followed Rina to her home in the end.

Back at Rinas home, Alma sat down on the living room couch, while Rina made tea and placed the stuff in the fridge. Rina was trying to keep the conversation up by asking Alma how was work going and stuff like that. When the tea was ready, Rina sat next to Alma and handed her the tea cup.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." Alma said shyly.

There was a long pause and the girls were just sipping the tea.

"Alma...Is something wrong? Since you are so silent."

"..."

"I know that it's about the last time..."

"I...I just don't know...I mean..."

"Look, I'm not angry or anything, so you don't have to worry about that." Alma nodded. There was another long pause.

"I'm sorry Rina."

"What for?" She asked confused.

"For acting like this." Rina laughed.

"Don't worry about it." She said and leaned against Alma.

"I'm fine with all this."

After she had finished her tea, Alma needed to go. She still had her things in the car and the mood was already starting to be too awkward for her. She used the shoppings as an excuse and went home. But both of them were happy that they had talked about what had happened.

After Alma was gone, Rina started to cook lunch for herself. Linda called her while she was cooking, and asked wheter she had any plans for the weekend. They hadn't had a movie night in a long time, so Linda was asking if she was free, of if she had made plans with her lover. Rina felt a bit embarrassed, but replied then that she didn't have any plans. They agreed to think it more carefully later, and Rina went back to cooking. After she was done eating, she spend the rest of the day watching TV and sending text messages to Almina. Her thoughts also wandered to Juliet few times. She went toughts through her head on ideas what to say to her tomorrow, given that she even manages to talk to her. Eventually it was starting to get very late, and after going to the sauna, Rina went to sleep.

Day 12

Rina had classes right from the morning, so she got up at 6.20 am. She did the normal morning routines, like changed her diaper, brushed teeth etc. After all that, she still had plenty of time left, but she decided to head for the school now instead of later. With good luck, she might be able to clear things out with Juliet right away.

"You are awefully early." Said Markus when Rina entered the staff room.

"Yeah well, sometimes you just don't feel like sitting at home, waiting minutes to pass by." She said and grinned.

"How about you then? You are here awefully early too."

"Erm....I actually forget all of the sample tests here in the school from yesterday...so I came early here to correct them so that I can give them back today." He replied and showed a pile of papers on his desk.

"Ahh I see. Well good luck with that then. "

"Yeah."

Rina left the staff room and looked around if Juliet had already come to school, but she was no where to be seen. Rina would have a chance to talk to her later. For now, she would concentrate on the other classes.

Rina had only few classes before noon, but she would have more during afternoon. She had two free hours now, and since she couldn't think of anything better to do, she decided to visit her lover, as Linda had said it. She send Almina a text message to ask where she was and could she come there for a while. She quickly replied that she was at work, and that she could go for her lunch break. Rina drove to the pharmacy shop. Almina was already waiting outside.

"Hey." She waved at her.

"Hey." Rina walked next to her so that she could hug her. She resisted kissing her in public, since she didn't know if Almina would like it or not.

"So what's the plan?" She asked instead.

"Well, I thought that since you have the car, we could go eat in this one really good place. Have you ever tried Subway?"

"No I haven't, but it sounds fine to me."

"Great. Let's go then."

It was a short drive there. Luckily, there wasn't much people there, so they could order right away. Since Rina had already eated at the school, she only took a small one which she barely managed to eat, while Almina took a large one and wolfed it down with good apetite. They talked about things while they were eating, and Rina was surprised when Almina suddenly asked if she wanted to go on a date (with a really cute and shy voice).

"Ofcourse I want to go on a date." Rina smiled to her and Almina smiled shyly back.

"I'm most of the week free, except on saturday I'm going to the movies with Linda. That friend of mine from last time."

"Yeah I remember her...I was hoping that we could go on saturday, since I'm busy during the weekdays, and I also have things to do on sunday." Almina said slightly disapointed.

"Oh...hmmm..."

"Perhaps we should move it to the next weekend then?"

"No. I'm sure we'll manage to do it. I mean, the movie isn't going to take that long, so I'll be free after that. Or we could all go to the movie?"

"Hmm I don't know...I'd rather want it to be just the two of us..." Almina blushed. Rina smiled gently to her.

"I want to be with you too. I promise I'll check at what time the movie is on saturday and then call you so that we can make plans, okay?"

"Okay." Almina said cheerfully.

After that, Rina took Almina back to the shop. She kissed the blushing girl on the cheek before she left. Almina kissed back, and then she got out of the car.

"Call you later." Rina said.

"Yeah. Bye."

"Bye."

Almina went back to work, and Rina went back to her house. She needed to go to the toilet before going back to work, or to be precise, she needed to go to her house to chance her diaper which would be wet soon despite that she could well make it to the bathroom if she wanted to. She didn't. After that was done, she headed back to the school to solve the next problem. One hour with the homeroom class would be next.

Rina was sitting behind her desk, watching as the students poured into the class room. One by one the walked in and onto their places. But Juliet wasn't there.

"Is Juliet absent?" She asked.

"No. She was here when we had math." Said one of her friends.

"Hmm." Rina mumbled. She was just about to start the class when Juliet rushed in to the class room.

"Sorry I'm late!" She said and went to her seat.

"Good timing, I was just about to mark you absent. Oh, could you stay here after the class?" Juliets face went red from nervousness.

"S-sure..."

After the class was over, Rina and Juliet were waiting for the others to leave the room. Some of Juliets friends were looking worried about what was going on, but Rina said that they just needed to discuss about something and shooed them away and closed the door after them.

"So, about yesterday..." Rina started when they were alone.

"About that..." Juliet stopped her.

"I'm really sorry that I said something weird like that, please just forget that I ever said it." She said embarrassed.

"I am." Rina said, slightly nervous herself.

"What?" Juliet looked at her, her eyes wide open.

"To answer the question from yesterday, yes, I was wearing a diaper, and I'm wearing one them now." Juliet was stunned. Her mouth had dropped open, and she couldn't do nothing but blink her eyes.

"I...oh....er I mean I..." She stuttered, trying to think what to say to that. Rina grinned at her playfully.

"You dashed out of the class room so quickly yesterday that I didn't have time to say anything. You should have just waited for a minute." Juliet blushed, but also felt relifed that Rina wasn't angry or anything like that.

"Y-yeah...sorry about that."

"Apology accepted." Juliet nodded.

"How did you even notice it?" Rina asked.

"What?"

"That I was wearing one."

"Oh...I umm...I have a cousin, who wears them...so I kinda noticed your wadd- I mean walking..." Rina started to giggle.

"Well I guess that's the price I have to pay for wearing them."

"Umm...why are you wearing them anyway?" Juliet asked carefully.

"It's one the things I didn't bother telling about. I caught a horrible, horrible diarrhea from drinking water."

"Oh."

"Yeah. It was so bad that I couldn't even leave the toilet."

"But wasn't that several weeks ago? Is it still acting up?"

"No, it's long gone. And I continue wear them because I want to and they are handy." Juliet blushed.

"Now, I'd appriciate that you don't go spreading this around."

"Ofcourse I wont!" Juliet said instantly.

"Thanks. Now, if that was all, I need to prepare for the next class, and you propably have to go too."

She nodded.

"If you have any more questions, feel free to come to me anytime."

"Okay."

After the day was over, Rina returned home feeling a lot better than yesterday. She threw the extra clothing off and wandered to the living room in her diaper and a shirt. She took her phone and called Linda.

"Hello?"

"Hey Linda."

"Hi Rina." Linda said with a voice full of happiness.

"What time was the movie suppoused to be on satuday?"

"Around....3 pm if I remember correctly."

"Ah...damn." Rina said quitely, but Linda heard it anyway.

"What's wrong? Did something come up?"

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing. It's just too bad that it's so late." Rina couldn't know it ofcourse, but Linda was smiling on the other end.

"Does it have something to with your lover?" She asked playfully. Rina closed her eyes and smiled too.

"Yeah." Linda was surprised that she said just like that without any embarrasment.

"I see." She said gently.

"What were you planning?"

"She asked me on a date."

"Ooh."

"Yeah...I almost choked on my food." Linda giggled.

"Well, perhaps we'd better postpone the movie thing."

"Nono, I already agreed to come with you."

"Rina, we both know that you'd much rather spent more time with her." Linda said gently.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to get angry as long as you remember to come watch the movie later."

"Linda..."

"Yes?"

"You are the best friend I could ever have."

"Heh, remember to have fun."

"I'll call you on saturday. Promise."

"Okay. Talk to you later then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Rina felt a little bad for letting Linda down like that, but she also knew that Linda wasn't a person who'd be bothered too much by that. Rina slumped on the couch. Her thoughts wandered to Almina and the upcoming date. She started to smile again. Rina needed to make another call now.

"Hey." Came Alminas voice from the phone after a while.

"Hey." Rina replied. She was already fantazising about the date.

"How was the rest of your day?"

"I went well, but slowly. I just kept wishing that it would be saturday already."

"Hehe." Almina giggled.

"I'm really looking forward to it too. What time are you going to go to the movie with Linda."

"We decided that we'll go watch it on sunday. So for you, I have all the time in the world."

Rina smiled. Saturday couldn't possibly come fast enough.

Hellou

This story is now finished. I feel proud of myself that I managed to complete it. Although, as you can see, I left myself a back door incase I ever want to write more about this story (which I will probably do). I'm not going to write anything in a long while, since I'll be heading off tomorrow (doing my military service, so I'll be away for six months). But after I return, I'm most likely going to start writing another story. =)

Thank you all who read my story and commented. I had lots of fun writing it, hopefully you enjoyed it. =^.^=

Cya again in six months!

post-25460-0-54561200-1341689272_thumb.j

post-25460-0-54561200-1341689272_thumb.j