LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onsies, Rompers, Footed Sleepers For Furries! :Wub:

I have fallen in love! A friend found this company who makes footed sleepers, rompers, onsies...etc and he also does custom work for furries too! I want one so bad! :wub:

Fox%20Romper%20%283%29.JPG

I want to get something like this made but for a husky like myself. :wub:

Aiden & Emmy's Custom Clothing

The above is a link to the rest of the stuff they have done! :wub:

I was wondering if anyone knows of other companies or commissioners who do stuff like this for furries?

I want to find someone who might make a furry footed sleeper complete with a husky tail, and husky ears, and all! :wub::wub:

Adorable stuff!

I know right? :wub: the problem is, he no longer does commissions or sells them anymore. He sells the occasional stuff but he is no longer open for commissions but he does sell the blue prints and the patterns to make it yourself. The only thing is he does not explain the furry animal parts. he only sells the general pasterns for rompers and onsies...etc. So unless I want to venture into making my own (I know someone who already purchased the patterns and blue prints who will send them to me) I need to find someone else who does stuff like this for furries. I know they are out there and I have been told a few places but I can not remember. :( I know there out there! :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...