LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The 'Adult Baby': Man Who Wears Diapers, Sleeps In A Crib And Is Bottle-Fed... At 30

Well, do a 15 minute TV spot special and see what happens.....;) you may get your wish.

Well square duck me and you belive it or not goes back a while the old dpf. It just ticks me off when people are picking at someone about something like size

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

uptodate news :

information from stanley's website -

"Lastly I safe the biggest announcement for last. I am aware many members have been reading in the news about Senator Coburn accusing both me and Sandra of Social Security Fraud. Hearing something like that is enough to make anyone have doubts. But also is such in the media, they rarely have all the facts. Just take the fact that we have been cleared by 3 different agencies of fraud (SSI themselves, a woman from the Attorney General's office, and a FBI agent). Have you seen us being cleared in the news? Sadly news is more about ratings than it is about truth.

Right now I am working on a very detailed article with all the facts from the point NatGeo approached me and Sandra for the episode, to what was tapped, how the scenes were able to be done and all other facts. I welcome any questions anyone is curious about so I can add it to the article. I was hoping to have it finished, but I just didn't have enough time."

taken from : http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/Site_Updates.html

Great to see he is all ok but best of luck to him and he's other half :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

That page with pictures from the NatGeo taping was done about a week after they film crew left. I really wasn't thinking I would have to do and explain how each scene was done. But with Coburn's little tantrum, I am working on a detailed page that explains how and why me and Sandra were picked for the show. What they filmed and how it was done. What was filmed and what didn't make it into the episode. The reality on exactly how fast the chair was REALLY made. Why I said what I said to the Washington Times and all the other details. With Sandra's passing, it's so hard to find energy to do much of anything right now. In the end, I can give all the details there are, people are going to feel how they are going to feel. Right now, I have too many things happening to get done that I just don't have the time, nor the energy to defend myself to every single person who comes along. Take care everyone.

-Stanley

Hello,

That page with pictures from the NatGeo taping was done about a week after they film crew left. I really wasn't thinking I would have to do and explain how each scene was done. But with Coburn's little tantrum, I am working on a detailed page that explains how and why me and Sandra were picked for the show. What they filmed and how it was done. What was filmed and what didn't make it into the episode. The reality on exactly how fast the chair was REALLY made. Why I said what I said to the Washington Times and all the other details. With Sandra's passing, it's so hard to find energy to do much of anything right now. In the end, I can give all the details there are, people are going to feel how they are going to feel. Right now, I have too many things happening to get done that I just don't have the time, nor the energy to defend myself to every single person who comes along. Take care everyone.

-Stanley

Just hang in there Stanley,you know we are all here for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Stanley did present an ABDL image to the world that was not perverted or sexual in any way. Honestly, I believe that if stanley was more than a few pounds lighter, and that for the sake of Argument, Sandra was in her twenties, attractive, and had long curly hair they would have gotten a more positive review. Is this not shallow? I think many men would congratulate Stanley if his cartaker were considered hot. Many were probably thinking, What in the World does that man get out of letting that woman baby him? I believe many view a 'pure' image as pathetic. The back alley has taken over!

I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it if it didn't represent the worst of the ABDL community.

The vast majority of ABDLs live successful "normal" lives. We have jobs, we have families, we've integrated ABDL into our lives so it doesn't control us. Of course we're all smart enough not to out ourselves on national TV too.

What can I say... media always goes for the freaks, it generates better ratings. An expose on me as an ABDL would honestly be rather boring... I get up and go to work every day just like the rest of society... I just take less potty breaks.