LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Demeanor...

tcc

Your Demeanor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Does your demeanor change when you get diapered?

• Yes
    • No
    • I turn into something/someone I can't believe that I do
    • I turn into something/someone I can't stand
    • I'm incon, so I have no/little choice about diapers
    • I'm such a psychological mess that I can't lead a normal life unless I'm diapered
    • Actually, I accept who and how I am, and am glad on both counts

Good or bad, does your demeanor("outward bearing", behavior, manner, attitude, perceptions, facial expressions, etc.) change when you get diapered?

I.E.: Do you get a swagger in your walk? Do you get a sparkle or evil gleam in your eye(s)? Are you downcast from guilt or self-loathing? Do you get more outwardly "adventurous"(playful, sexual, etc., for example) and bold? Do you only want to shrink and go away and hide? Does just the fact that you get diapered DO something to/for you?

NOTE: We are talking about the CHRONOLOGICAL ADULT you are. We are not talking about the diapers you wear or anything to do with THAT. We are not talking about the ageplay or roleplay(including BDSM) personnae you assume/take on/drop into at those times! And, we're not really talking about simple contentment, fulfillment and happiness. For those in that state of mind, it's kind of a given...

puttin on a fresh one on a day like today makes me want to drive around in my diaper with the sunroof open... ya haven't lived if you haven't felt the sun and breeze on your wet crotch while exceeding the speed limit

I feel exactly the same except I am always content when I'm wearing no matter what I'm doing whereas I'm only *almost* always content otherwise. I just feel like there's nothing I'd rather be doing when I'm wearing. You know?