LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Experience - Bedwetting While "Sleepwalking"?

I'm not sure if this topic should go into this forum or not, since I don't have incontinence or similar medical issues and it only happened once, but since it was involuntary I think it would fit here.

I've never sleepwalked nor had any similar things happen to me in my life, but about a year ago, a weird thing happened:

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was wide awake, but I wasn't thinking, wasn't forming thoughts, my mind was empty. I had to pee and I had a kind of half-erection. Automatically, I threw the covers off myself (I was sleeping naked), grabbed my penis, aimed it at my chest and let loose. I was peeing on myself until my bladder was empty. Then, I laid back and enjoyed the feeling. A few minutes later I snapped out of it, and got my ability to think back. I realized what happened, and immediately got up, changed the sheets, cleaned myself up etc... then I went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up normally and remembered the whole thing, but was convinced that it was a dream. Then I noticed the bundled up wet sheets and knew that it was real.

rbdna90,

Daddy Fred is correct in his description of 'lucid dreaming'. This normally occurs when someone is overtired or overstressed or under the influence (Drugs / drink etc).

ie - You know you need to wake up to take care of something, but only half wake up, peform the task - in your mind - perfectly, and only fully wake up if your comfort / safety is at threat. In your case, you lay back down in a wet patch, and that caused you to wake up enough to change the sheets and do what was needed to restore your comfort.

There is nothing wrong with this type of behaviour as long as it is not putting your or another's safety at risk, however, the root cause of this should be evaluated and if possible, eliminated. If this keeps repeating, overnight diapers / pull-ups should be considered so as not to disturb your nights sleep.

• Like 1

Mom said my brother & I would walk down the stairs & go to the bathroom alot when younger & not remember it the next morning. After that I would always wear PJ bottoms over my diaper when I did wear then. She never said anything of seeing me diapered .