LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trampolines Rule!

<i>"That's when I saw it:  the twin built in trampolines.  Who knew these things even existed.  Not I.  I strolled over, trying to wait patiently for the kids to have their turn and finally got my chance.  I jumped on it - - literally and figuratively.  I jumped and I learned.  Trampolines are fun.  Capital "F" Fun.  Seriously fun.  I jumped and I jumped and I jumped.  I giggled and jumped some more. And then I jumped again.

And then it hit me.  I felt a little damp.  Down there.  Yes, that down there.  So what did I do?  I jumped again.  Jumping on a built-in trampoline is freaking Fun.  I jumped and giggled and finally moved so the pushy two year old girl could take a turn."</i>

This woman is a professional writer? How on earth did she get that job?

This woman is a professional writer? How on earth did she get that job?

Because her writing is attractive. She is very well-written and is not afraid to tell stories (such as this).

I personally think it's funny (the story) and the issue should be brought up more. I think females are afraid because men might view them as weaker than the average male considers females to be. It is a backtrack of feminist ethics in their mind. Unfortunately, if this were true, then I would have to agree with them. Males are way too immature to talk about things such as these most of the time.