LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Was Amazing

OKay, so for the first time in forever, I've had the time to myself. Me, no work, no school, nobody else. Girlfriend left for work herself, and I was by myself with me, diapers, my favorite "TOYS" and a locked door.

Honestly, I'd be planning this for over half of a week now. First, ever since last night, I've been waiting to use the facilities to poop in, so that I could save it for today. I put on my diaper tightly, but loose enough to give it enough bulge in the butt. Now, the real fun because. I got out my ballgag, fuzzy pink handcuffs, and a little blindfold of mine. I placed the ballgag behind my teeth, and strapped it in tightly (God I love the feel of a gag in my mouth). Then, I slipped the blindfold over my eyes, and clicked the handcuffs on my wrists in front of me. Diapered, gagged, blindfolded and bound as I was, I take the normal position that I take when I go to fill my diaper. I wasn't expecting much, because I haven't filled my diaper much before, just a little. But boy was there plenty. I filled this diaper up. Sure, there was more room, but NEVER have I been able to fill it this much. I was moaning by this point by the soft squishiness in my diaper, as it mushed it's way around. It was such an amazing feeling. Now, was time to punish myself for being a naughty dirty diaper boy. There is a beam from the sealing that has a nail on it. I found my way over to it, and tossed the chain up above my head over the nail, so that my arms were suspended above my head.

I've never before felt such a feeling: The feeling over a dirty diaper, bound and gagged with it.

After something amazing (and something I've wanted to do forever) like that, I just had to share it with somebody. Has anyone ever had an experience like that?

If you're that kind of person, messing yourself feels just lovely, especially when you sit in it. Doesn't have to be in a nappy/diaper, feels just as good in pants/panties.

Daddy Fred.

I have never been one to mess into pants or panties. It seems like it would be much more work to cleanup (like with a hose and tons of paper towels) than simply filling a diaper. Diapers are meant to hold fecal messes, not panties. Panties are designed to simply be underwear.

And underwear is, in my opinion, impractical. It serves no real purpose.

It keeps your outerwear cleaner, but that doesn't really matter if you wash all your outerwear after one wearing. But wearing an undershirt usually means I can wear my work shirts two or three times without them getting funky (unless I spill something) and I often wear my jeans for a week.

That's fun!

Actually, diapers are often used in BDSM scenes so that someone can be restrained for long periods of time without making a mess. I was strapped spread eagle to my bed with leather restraints and a diaper once, hoping to last all night. I think I only lasted 4 hours before the pain was too much (you get sore after a while in any position). Another thing you can try is to freeze the key in a block of ice so that you have to wait for it to thaw. A tupperware container works just swell. I want to try that trick with some locking plastic pants.