LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper Stuffing Combo?

What's your experience with combos for stuffing baby diapers inside your adult diapers using Pamperchu's method? I really like the extra bulk and absorbency you get without having the gel leak out of the baby diaper. So far I've had the easiest time with a Secure Plus + Walmart's Parent's Choice diapers.

g8e9k.jpg

Guest Amphetamenace

What's your experience with combos for stuffing baby diapers inside your adult diapers using Pamperchu's method? I really like the extra bulk and absorbency you get without having the gel leak out of the baby diaper. So far I've had the easiest time with a Secure Plus + Walmart's Parent's Choice diapers.

g8e9k.jpg

The link to Pamperchu's method doesn't work. Looking at the css script right now, it looks like there was an elipses "..." in the link. Try copying it, filling in the elipses and reposting it. If you already did that, you'll have to explain because I is curious :D

• 2 weeks later...

They seem softer afterward...and I do like how the designs show through. I like ATNs with pull ups inside. A bit time consuming getting all the fluff off the backing but probably worth it.

I tried it but it's just toooo much work to stuff it that way. I'd rather just double up with a baby diaper. I'm pretty fond of the luvs cuz those things seem to hold up a lot! And they smell really good. :)

I tried it but it's just toooo much work to stuff it that way. I'd rather just double up with a baby diaper. I'm pretty fond of the luvs cuz those things seem to hold up a lot! And they smell really good. :)

PAXIE!!! {{{{HUGGIES!!}}}} long time no see sport! good to see you around again.:) glad you are well.

Duckie!! Hiyas!! Huggles! I knowed I beens gone wong times but I twy da stop by more oftens. Hopes you doing wells too!

Duckie!! Hiyas!! Huggles! I knowed I beens gone wong times but I twy da stop by more oftens. Hopes you doing wells too!

:D