LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May Be Out For A Week, May Not

Leaving to go to England on holiday tomorrow for a week, renting out a little home until the 27th. We THINK they have the net there, but not sure.

If I disappear for a while, that's why, and I'll be back on Friday 22 / Sat 23 - otherwise I'll have the net there and won't have to stay away from chat :P

Then again, my Dad's made me pack a whole damn bag of books to study. Can't I just kick back for a single week? :badmood:

not that,

The things you say, and the way you say them.

Your relationship with your parents etc

Doenst sound like someone over 18

I used to float around forums like this when i was 14-18 and know what its like, though to be fair, there wasnt alot of good forums around then.

Can you give a particular example?

Failing that, if you want definite proof, what's necessary to verify my age? (That said, I'm very reluctant to give out much personal information, but I'll consider all the same)

not that,

The things you say, and the way you say them.

Your relationship with your parents etc

Doenst sound like someone over 18

I used to float around forums like this when i was 14-18 and know what its like, though to be fair, there wasnt alot of good forums around then.

I had a friend who was 19 years old and had to call his parents every night. Every Single Night! If he did not call, his parents would get worried, lol. As for his maturity, there are plenty of people older then him that act younger them him, not talking about ABs of course. With those examples in mind, it is very hard to verify what his age is, but he sounds like a senior in high school, which fits his indicated age of 18.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally act/behave much more immature than my age of 27, because I got aspergers syndrome(a form of high functioning autism), so still live with my mum.

Could have got a council flat a while ago, but my life turned to complete shit when I first got epilepsy in 2008.

So until that's properly/near controlled, I won't be able to live on my own. At the moment I don't even go out on my own (unless it's locally) as it's THAT badly uncontrolled.

So unless someone has learning difficulties,disabilties or serious medical problems, it's a bit suspect if they still live at home with no issues otherwise.

Can you give a particular example?

Failing that, if you want definite proof, what's necessary to verify my age? (That said, I'm very reluctant to give out much personal information, but I'll consider all the same)

A copy of your driving licence, passport or birth certificate sent in pm(secure and safer than an e-mail) to the admin would do it.

However I'm 99% certain your 18.

I personally act/behave much more immature than my age of 27, because I got aspergers syndrome(a form of high functioning autism), so still live with my mum.

Could have got a council flat a while ago, but my life turned to complete shit when I first got epilepsy in 2008.

So until that's properly/near controlled, I won't be able to live on my own. At the moment I don't even go out on my own (unless it's locally) as it's THAT badly uncontrolled.

So unless someone has learning difficulties,disabilties or serious medical problems, it's a bit suspect if they still live at home with no issues otherwise.

my boyfriend and i are both 28. We still live at home with his parents. Neither of us have learning difficulties, disabilities or serious medical conditions. we both work full time and i go to school full time as well. Together we make over 60,000 a year. Yet we live with his parents. not sure why its suspect.

• 4 weeks later...

my boyfriend and i are both 28. We still live at home with his parents. Neither of us have learning difficulties, disabilities or serious medical conditions. we both work full time and i go to school full time as well. Together we make over 60,000 a year. Yet we live with his parents. not sure why its suspect.

Just read this again and thought with that kind of money, why don't you both rent/buy a flat or house somewhere? Or am I missing something?

well for one, all of us enjoy the living situation, we are a family and enjoy eating meals together, all four of us, and spending time together...

but also his mother is disabled, so in the mornings and on weekends when his dad is doing errands we help her...

she has a caregiver who comes during the week and could come on the weekend, so we could move out,

but we just enjoy all being together as a family, we are all adults, and work, and have separate lives.... so it is not a 'i live with my parents and they control our lives' type thing....

I think its just nice to have a family like this, I love cooking meals, and having sit down dinners where we all laugh and talk around the table. Its what i grew up with and definitely enjoy having that.