LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Friendly Seamstress Needed

Wow I haven't been on here in a long time. It's nice to be back!

I need someone to make me some training pants. I've found a few people on ebay and other websites that will make what I've looking for. One lady on ebay now sells my training pants. All these people are super great but these seem to be selling at $35 a per one potty trainer. I'm looking for quite a few of them and can't afford $35 each.

My sewing skills are very beginner. I'd love to make these, but I'm no good at doing things without a pattern. I want someone to make the brief style (no fly) shorts with the padded center piece. Attached are some Gerber training pants.

Front

SAM_0796.jpg

Back

SAM_0795.jpg

I am looking for some white ones as they can be bleached but other colors could be fun too. I want to be able to wear these almost daily.

Front

SAM_0800.jpg

Back

SAM_0801.jpg

Showing the center padding

SAM_0802.jpg

If you can come up with better colors that's great. Let's start with a bunch of the whites first. Please contact me if you will make some of these. I'm interested in buying quite a few so I'm looking for someone who'll make them cheaper then $35 each.

I think you will find what you are looking for here.

http://www.baby-pants.com/training_Pants.php

She has her site she sells on as well as Ebay and Amazon. They are $29.45 each, which is way below $35. DD just reviewed a pair he got and liked them a lot. :thumbsup:

Well you have 3 choices. You can buy one in your size to use as a pattern to sew some, use a men's underwear pattern to make some, or bite the bullet and pay the going rate.

The reason they are so expensive is due to the cost of the fabric and the time to make them. The fabric for one is about $10-15 and could reach $20. Then there is cutting time and sewing time involved. Most that are making things like that are barely breaking even. Making them yourself might save you money, but then what is your time worth. I make my own cloth diapers and they run $35 just for the fabric alone.

As far as patterns go, if you want a custom pattern, that will cost you. You could hit the internet as there are a ton of men's underwear patterns out there. If you can't find one without the fly, modify one that has it.

Allen