LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are The Chances?

Anyways at the College i go to, there is a group of us that typically go and hang out/party on the weekends. Ive known them since the start of last semester and one of them decided we should have a silly costume party. At this party his gf was in a diaper, but what got my mind thinking at the time is it wasnt just a diaper it was a Bambino, and yeah... Needless to say one of my friends is into the abdl life and I honestly never suspected him to be into it. Still super shocked about that. What are the odds? The only problem with this though is one of my roommates was excessively weirded out by that but it made 0 difference.

Anyways at the College i go to, there is a group of us that typically go and hang out/party on the weekends. Ive known them since the start of last semester and one of them decided we should have a silly costume party. At this party his gf was in a diaper, but what got my mind thinking at the time is it wasnt just a diaper it was a Bambino, and yeah... Needless to say one of my friends is into the abdl life and I honestly never suspected him to be into it. Still super shocked about that. What are the odds? The only problem with this though is one of my roommates was excessively weirded out by that but it made 0 difference.

You know, every so often someone comes on here and says something like, "I saw this girl lick and suck her thumb when she got some mustard on it. But the way she did it tells me that she may be an AB." Riiight. But catching someone wearing a Bambino? It doesn't get much clearer than that. He may even be on these boards reading this message right now. How crazy is that?

Congratulations on a true rarity: a real AB or DL find.

-RMS

The odds are pretty slim that anyone will find an ABDL like this, but it happened didn't it? :D Me, I'd buy a lottery ticket in case you're on a roll :angel_not: Your roomie needs some education- everyone is different and that's normal- so you might want to point out his 'weird' issues when you see them :lol: You can do this without mentioning diapers and hopefully it will open his mind up to the reality of human diversity. I use this approach a lot myself and most of the time people will see what you're saying :D With the intelligent ones the lesson sticks- the rest are people to be avoiding anyhow :blush:

Bettypooh

The OP's found a bona fide real life ABDL, which is great :) but I don't think seeing somebody wearing a Bambino at a party should automatically make people jump to the conclusion that they're an ABDL. Possible definitely, maybe even probable, but so is this scenario:

Lets say you're totally unaware of ABDL and want to go to a party dressed as a baby. You could just go with Depends pullups from your nearest Walmart but you decide to see if you can find something a bit more costume appropriate and (naively :P) Google adult size baby diaper. The very first result is Bambino's website. You think that's perfect for your costume, if (slightly|quite|extremely) weird that they actually make them but you see they sell them in twos for a few bucks. A week later, a couple of Bambino Classicos are in the hands of a non-ABDL who's going to wear it to the party :P

• Like 2

The OP's found a bona fide real life ABDL, which is great :) but I don't think seeing somebody wearing a Bambino at a party should automatically make people jump to the conclusion that they're an ABDL. Possible definitely, maybe even probable, but so is this scenario:

Lets say you're totally unaware of ABDL and want to go to a party dressed as a baby. You could just go with Depends pullups from your nearest Walmart but you decide to see if you can find something a bit more costume appropriate and (naively :P) Google adult size baby diaper. The very first result is Bambino's website. You think that's perfect for your costume, if (slightly|quite|extremely) weird that they actually make them but you see they sell them in twos for a few bucks. A week later, a couple of Bambino Classicos are in the hands of a non-ABDL who's going to wear it to the party :P

Ya that is possible, but at least to me that is a lot less likely to be the situation. Though if someone went though that much trouble it seems to me they probably have some hidden desires that they might not even know about themselves. Just my 2 cents and I'm going to bet if I see someone in a Bambino at party that they are an AB/DL and would ask them if they are one.

That would have to be a one-in-a-million coincidence. Yes, googling Adult Baby Diaper brings up Bambino, but why would someone who is not into the lifestyle waste the money?

I think you may be onto something. Perhaps you should inquire with said person, find out how they came by the Bambino, act like you've never seen one before. Might lead to something.

• Like 2

That would have to be a one-in-a-million coincidence. Yes, googling Adult Baby Diaper brings up Bambino, but why would someone who is not into the lifestyle waste the money?

I think you may be onto something. Perhaps you should inquire with said person, find out how they came by the Bambino, act like you've never seen one before. Might lead to something.

I agree. Ask where she got the cute diaper.

Extremely likely she's an ab/dl.

Who seeks out that ab/dl brand unless they are ab/dl.

A halloween type diaper is the disposable I seen on ebay with the giant pin through it.

K so here is how i jumped to the conclusion, and keep in mind I was drunk at the time, but his gf who was wearing also had a pacifier, there was baby powder on the table. Then i think i mentioned to him about this site and yeah... Kinda took off from there. We havent really talked about it so much since then and i honestly don't care since it is still ski season *landed a 360 today and rode it out* but that same night i ended up staying in his dorm room since he doesnt have a roommate this semester and we talked about it then. None the less it was still rather ridiculous at the time :) And yes it was the one that said Baby on it. He trolls this site, he hasnt made a profile on here surprisingly but yeah. The only thing that I wish I could remeber is how i brought it up to him. Whats silly is my future roomate next year listened in on our conversation and we talked in a code i guess using acronyms and he had no clue what we were talking about; however, the ABDL guy has told about his fetish to my future roomate and he didnt care at all. Win Win i suppose

Oh and he also told me that he though a person amongst was ABDL (in our group) he guessed wrong. He thought it was my future roommate.

As for my roomate, ive known him since 6th grade and he will never be open to different things chances are he will keep it to himself though.

Oh and he had his gf wear it I found out. He goes either way.

It could go either way really. Sure, if you're going to get a costume, you get creative, go to numersous stores and websites, buy what you need and wear it. For her, wearing the diaper as the costume could be just that simple as checking out some adult diapers online for a costume. As other stated, bambino would come up right away and she couldn't thought, "yes, this is perfect for my costume." Also probably a little wierded out they sell something like this but heck, most of us aren't too surprised about any fetish these days, I'd say. It could also be she already had these diapers as she is an ab/dl and thought, hmmm, why not dress as a baby, what a thrill! Oddly enough though, most of us true ab/dl type people would likely NOT go to a costume party dressed as a baby over fear of being some how outed. A non ab/dl type person has nothing to worry about, just a costume. Non ab/dl people probably dress as babies as costumes waaaaaay more than we do!! Bambino's can be ordered in a simple 2 pack for a few bucks. Small price to pay to make the costume. Costumes from places like Party City can easily run up to a $100 so what's $8 with shipping for 2 diapers? A bottle of baby powder and a pacifier for a few bucks more. Whole costume under $20 for sure. People aren't looking at the "value" they're getting like we would for diapers since they're only buying 2.

I guess I'm just surprised nobody was like "WHOA, where did you get a diaper like that!!!" Or try to chat with her about how she came up with the costume and where she got all the stuff as that topic has come up when I've been at costume parties. You look at what people put into them and see the time, effort and work that went into it and may ask, how'd you do that or where'd you get that? Maybe people did ask. Do tell if so. I don't think it'd be hard to ask the girl or her boyfriend where she got the diaper and other stuff, in a conversation you could direct towards that topic even now, after the party. Especially if they're ab/dl aware from the sounds of it. Just feel them out and see.

• Like 1

K, The guy is ABDL, this i know since i stayed over that night afterwards and we talked about it specifically. We had a conversation about all of this after everyone else left. The other thing to keep in mind is we are all poor college students so if you were going to get diapers for a party you would probably just go to a store rather than online. It wasnt halloween, and the silly costume party consisted of those two dressing up while others simply grabbed ski goggles or a silly hat to wear. It was a last minute thing, not a planned out event.

yeah that was a one in a billion shot right there. Like everyone else has stated, sure seeing a girl suck her thumb makes "us" think oh she must be ab maybe? but having specifically a BAMBINO on, yeah that is abdl. Its uber unlikely that she would just stumble on bambinos

Im still surprised about it, although it seems like there is something there to talk about when im around him, nothing has really changed which is good. I had never tried a bambino before that night to. It defiantly did not seem like he would be into this either i could see him being into domination etc but this I wouldnt have guessed.