LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rc Car - Version 2.0

Getting a little braver now with my truck. Installed a wheelie bar to keep it stable at higher speeds and purchased a new body which I painted yellow and put skulls on it. Also installed a light kit on the roof.

post-1-0-36233000-1302820176_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-36233000-1302820176_thumb.jpg

That reminds me I need to go see if I can fly my rd helicopter outside for some reason I kept running into the walls in my living room.

Not that the grass is starting to grow maybe I will have a softer landing until I learn to fly it.

• Like 1

nice paint job ,nice truck.just one thing those lights wont last very long

Nope. Broke 'em already, lol. This was a test set-up, learning from mistakes as they say.

That reminds me I need to go see if I can fly my rd helicopter outside for some reason I kept running into the walls in my living room.

Not that the grass is starting to grow maybe I will have a softer landing until I learn to fly it.

Flying a rc heli so so much more fun and more challenging

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=7057

• 3 weeks later...

Put the faster drive gear in, got it going 45mph now on a standard battery. Don't have the money to go LiPo right now.

Did finish my first attempt at a custom body. Got a better one planned, but the bodies are back-ordered right now.

post-1-0-05211400-1304293301_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-05211400-1304293301_thumb.jpg

A buddy and I were going to set up his mini-mill back around 2000, to machine engine parts for a RC gas-powered car. It should have done 70 or 80 based on the designs, but we never got around to doing it, the mill was way more trouble than expected.

Nice truck DD! :thumbsup:

I have a couple of electric cars in my garage I need to get back out and setup. One is geared and has the engine to run about 50 MPH for a few minutes. At that speed the battery won't last much longer than a few minutes anyway. :lol: