LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies In Bellingham?

Okay, feel free to PM me.

I'm in Whatcom right now, near Mt Baker, we spend quite a bit of time this side of the border from spring to fall. I also co-host the Vancouver munch which isn't far from you (as long as you have a passport). Check out the Canada forum if your interested, we'd love to see you up there.

I'm in Whatcom right now, near Mt Baker, we spend quite a bit of time this side of the border from spring to fall. I also co-host the Vancouver munch which isn't far from you (as long as you have a passport). Check out the Canada forum if your interested, we'd love to see you up there.

That sounds cool! The only dilemma would be when I'm changing the sex on my driver's license and it not matching up with the sex on my birth certificate (the only way to change the sex on my birth certificate would be when I get surgery). Therefore, there might be some conflict with presenting my birth certificate and driver's license at the same time if I were trying to cross the border.

On the other hand, you too can also drop me a line.

you can't use either a licence or birth certificate to cross the border, you HAVE to have eithe a passport or an enhanced drivers license... so the birth certificate thing won't matter....

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all! I'm the leader of the Bellingham Ageplay Munch. Just to clarify we meet The first of every month at Pizza Hut from 1pm to 3ish. We had about ten people attend our last munch (great turn out). Hope to see you there next month!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I am here from San Diego and forgot all of my diapers. Is anyone near Burlington and willing to part with a few decent diapers for a few bucks? I am only here till Thursday but I am back again on Tuesday. I would love to wear while I am up here, but I would much rather not use standard store diapers.

PM me if so!