LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love Diaper

Has anyone bought anything from Love Diaper? Where are they from? Only contact info on their site is to send them a message via their site. No phone number,address listed. They do carry the full line of Abena diapers.

They don't exactly tell you much do they? You can only work out what country they're in from the shipping details page. Even their domain names are registered anonymously. Just a personal opinion and nothing against the company because I hadn't even heard of them until just now but I wouldn't trust my money to an anonymous site with no details at all about who you're dealing with.

I wonder if they're drop-shipping from KCK Medical? Their item numbers match up with KCK's (Abena's product codes with 'aa' at the front) and so does the description text for each item, the structure of the site's menu, etc...

This looks like a shop set up by the owner of the Diaper Stories website. They are probably drop-shipping from one of the major distributors.

If I remember correctly, somebody else tried this a little while ago, trying to sell Bambinos rebranded as Bridal Diapers or somesuch nonsense.

Personally, avoid. Buy only from established and trusted retailers.

I was just wondering. I had noticed them because their banner is here. I won't deal with a company that doesn't have a legitimate phone number and/or address listed on their site.

I was just wondering. I had noticed them because their banner is here. I won't deal with a company that doesn't have a legitimate phone number and/or address listed on their site.

Actually they do have an address on the website in the "return policy" at the bottom of the page. It shows an address as 14941 Calvert Street, Van Nuys, California. A quick google search shows it as KCK Industries. Could not find a phone number though.

Allen