LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dancing On The Darkside Of The Moon

As some of you already know, in addition to the ABDL short films and dvds I have produced, I also do full legnth films and more...

I would very much appreciate it if you could please take a look and see how you can help my new film, "DANCING ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON" by going to:

http://www.indiegogo.com/dancingonmoon

Please do all you can to help and please be sure to repost and share the link with your friends.

A percentage of whatever profits are generated from the film will be put forth to the ABDL-University website and future abdl dvd releases, etc...

If you would like to chat or have any questions, my Yahoo messenger is INTHEPINKPRODS

Synopsis:

"Dancing on the Darkside of the Moon" is a full length film tied together by short interwoven stories dealing with the complexities of relationships.

Through "Parker's Story", we explore the fine line between reality and fantasy and the limits and expectations we put on each relationship we enter into... sometimes before even really knowing the other person...

With $127, we are reminded how chance encounters have the ability to change everything already in motion and send us down a path that perhaps wasn't so unexpected to begin with...

And, on a Sunday morning, humor is found through a broken relationship, ice cream sundaes, and a very sticky situation.

From romance to humor to tragedy, you never know what you may find when you are dancing on the darkside of the moon!

Thank you

--JTDalmationPup

• 2 months later...