LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Ballet

Well my wife's out of town and I was going to catch a baseball game but it was raining and I see in the paper that the NY Ballet is in town and what the hell, there's one seat available right in the center box practially.

I come home throw on a diaper and doubler and get out my pink tights and leotard (there's a skirt to this outfit too) and then put a regular business suit on over the top.

Had a great time at the ballet, duck quickly down to the parking garage, nobody close, strip off the outer layer, pull on the skirt, and drive home.

sounds like you had a great time, the ballet is very under-appreciated i think glad to see someone else liking it.

There was one small child (4 year old or so) and her parents ahead of me when we were entering the hall. She was openly wearing her ballet skirt...i was envious.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

During the Christimas season I like to see the Nutcracker on the telly with my two big dollies and Fairy dollies and we all wear our tiaras. Of course the big question is when do we NOT wear our tiaras: or our dresses and babydolls?

At home I love dressing up for what I'm watching. We were watching Center State (a movie about ballet students) and I got the tutu on. Watching figure skating I wear my skater dress (a dress I have worn in public to the hasher red dress run) and for tennis, either my tennis dress or skirt and my tennis panties.