LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Plastic Do You Like Best

I have read many of the positive reviews about abena and molicare diapers. Now I have tried them and they are very absorbent but I just cant stand the plastic. I prefer the plastic on the secure xplus/bambino and dry 247 the plastic makes them much more comfortable. Which do you like better

• Like 1

I would prefer if the Bambino plastic was a bit thicker and a bit louder. Not Depends loud but louder than it is now.....

I guess that might be difficult to quantify though.....

• Like 1

Loud plastic is what i like. I agree Dry247 as awesome plastic but they could use an even louder version :smiley-baby-boy:

In my opinion Dry247 is the best bang for my buck as of now for an all-around awesome diaper :)

• Like 1

Pretty much impossible to find now but the thicker plastic from the vintage attends (1990s and before.) I believe the backsheets were made thicker and therefore louder. But the plastic is very stretchy. And best of all, no texture. Very smooth and pure, plain white. But these diapers are very rare and the absorbancy is not as high as today's standards. And the glue / sealant does not hold the lining well at all so they fall apart. But they do make nice cover diapers over modern diapers. One thing they had right, fluff in the wings. Don't see that very much either. Too bad.

Ideally, ABU would do well to use this type of plastic for their backsheet material. I wonder how well it would hold up against the SAP crystals and packing. Then again, if they laid down a thin layer of cellulose and then added the crystals before adding more cellulose, they might not have the problem of pinhole leaks like the Dry 24/7s. I have not had quite the number of pinhole leaks with any Bambino or Secure diapers. But their plastic is textured and thinner which requires the taping panel. Of course, the old Attends did have tape popping issues.

I would love to come across a storage building full of the 1980s Attends before they added SAPs. They were so nice and thick and fit really well. Of course I was much skinnier back then. *SIGH* Really limits what I can buy and how they fit being overweight like this. My wife is too good of a cook.

Although the new Attends with waistband pale by comparison to the old ones, I must say that their plastic is amazingly loud now! These may be louder than the vintage green depends, and that is saying a lot! I'm loving them! Bought 4 cases a few weeks ago on EBAY!

You know what would be cool...having a diaper made from the same type of plastic bag that they ship them in. Bambino's come in a really thick and shiny plastic bag that would make for a killer diaper....