LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Food Addiction.....

Hey folks.

I'm not going to get into a 'woe is me' discussion about why poor little ol me cannot stop eating but I have been thinking quite a bit about this topic lately. Mainly I have become convinced that food addcition exsists and I believe it is something I need to control.

I am getting to the point where I am considering speaking to a psycologist about it. That might help me understand ways to address it and avoid it in the future.

Any thoughts?

i know how you feel, i am a big ol chubby guy, and food can be an issue with me too. People do get addicted to food like a drug addict is addicted to drugs. here is a prime example. You can decide to slow down eating, and then Gorge(or as its seems, "Relapse" on food). In my opinion food is just as addicting as drugs, to SOME people though. If you are having a problem controlling what you eat, maybe seeking some professional help would do you some good.

The food you're eating probably has chemicals added that get you addicted. If you're eating brand names of publicly traded companies, that is most likely the case.

Are you sure it is not just the large amounts of sugar or salt that is added to the food to make it taste good. High Fructose Corn Syrup for example. Food addiction does exist and can be just as strong as a drug addiction.