LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Any Good Soft And Comfortable Diapers On The Market

recently i have started looking for some good day time diapers. I ordered a bunch of abena ,molicare and dry 24/7 samples from xpmedical. i got them today and tried them. both the abrena and molicare didn't feel very soft. Parts of the diaper felt like someone put glue in the padding. The best diapers I got were the dry 24/7's they were very soft and comfortable. the problem with those are that they are too expensive and just a little to thick for a day time diaper. It's too bad they don't make a thinner version for day time use. Do any of you know of any good day time diapers that are soft and comfortable ?

Finding the right diaper for your needs is really a trial and error process. I suggest you order samples of all the major brands/types from online retailers and give each a go so you can draw your own conclusion.

Everyone's body is different, everyone's skin chemistry and tolerances are different. Basically only you will know what works best for you. Thus why there is such a wide variety of products on the market today.

People here can give you tips and opinions, but that's not going to replace first hand experience.

• Like 1

I think you might be missing the good points of the diapers you have. Somewhere in the manufacturing process they use a layer of mat or possibly the SAP and it feels rather stiff. If you flip the diaper backwards in half plastic on plastic, then claps it between your palms. and slide your hands back and forth a few times to fluff it up, I think your really notice a huge difference. They will get really soft and that hard feeling will disappear. :thumbsup:

.... If you flip the diaper backwards in half plastic on plastic, then claps it between your palms. and slide your hands back and forth a few times to fluff it up, I think your really notice a huge difference.

Is this :Crylol: what is meant when they say "diaper play"? :rolleyes::D

....They will get really soft and that hard feeling will disappear. :thumbsup:

Or for some people, it might make "that hard feeling" appear :o:roflmao: Gee this place is lotsa fun sometimes! Seriously, I've found the Bambino's Biancos quite soft, and I'm pretty sure any diaper described as 'thick' would be similar :) Diapers with a lot of SAP swell when wet and get really soft then :blush: LuvsGirl got it right- everyone's experience is different and only by trying can you know for sure ;)

Bettypooh