LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went To The Dr'S Today...

yeah ... course i've literally been overweight since i was born..

at birth i was 11# 3 0z... and 24" long... thats the size of an average threemonth old!!!

at age 12, and i remember this cause it was like the worst day of 6th grade, they decided to do a /weighin' in gym class.. i was 5'10" and 250#....

and we didn't eat junk food, or soda, or candy, or chips etc..... it simply was't in our house and at that age we didn't ahve the money to buy our own junk food...

so this is not just something that happened when i was older..... which actually sucks... but oh well..... at least i get to mess with the dr's heads!!!!!!! cause they don't understand how a fat person is 'healthy'....

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe I am an awful fat person too. All my levels are pretty normal, and usually when I get my blood pressure checked, I get a confused look from the staff member, cause surely my blood pressure should not be normal. LOL But I have one a problem occationally, that even I asked like 5 times that has to be wrong? I get bad headachs, and alot of the time its from my sodium being LOW, so my dr tells me to don't drink so much water, and add some salt to my diet.

I am heavy too. My weight shot up to 320 pounds. My blood pressure hangs around 124/80.

I gave up fast food the first of the year.

I have sleep apenia. I have chronic arthritis. My bloodwork is normal.

I had serious medical issues back in the 70's.

Several days ago, I underwent weight loss surgery.

Prior to my addmission to the hospital, my wife used the "I" word. (incontinence) My wife told the floor nurse that she would take care of my "I" issue. For the first time, I wore cloth diapers in the hospital.

The hospital was quite accommodating. They placed me in a private room with a riverfront view. The nurses knocked on the door before they entered.

It worked out well. I am down 40 pounds now.

If you are heavy, I would consider weight loss surgery. Mine was the "Lap Band" system. The neat thing about the Lap Band is that it is totally reversable. The Lap Band is nowhere near as dangerous and a gastric bypass.

SO i am an AWFUL fat person....... I mean other than being Fat, i've got not a single one of the 'usual' ailments that MD's expect fat people to have.

I've got 122/76 blood pressure

My random and fasting glucoses have always been around the 80's

and now, two years after giving up fast food and joining the gym, my cholesterol is back in the normal range!!!!

see... awful awful fat person...

I also don't have arthritis, any myalgias or arthaligias,

I don't have sleep apnea

I don't have breathing problems, or edema, or anything of that kind...

I'm just the worst kind of fat person..... the healthy kind!!!!

*sighs* if only i could get rid of hte fat!!!

but just wanted to say.... Its amazing what just giving up fast food can do for ones health... i mean we still eat out, the closest we get to fast food its like apple bees, i still eat burger,s fries etc.... but just not eating mcdonalds, wendy's arbys burger king carls jr.... and its gone down!

I don't qualify for the surgery, my stomach capacity is already way smaller than an average adults, dr's said there wouldn't be much to 'band'... and because i'm already active, eat a low cal diet, and still gain weight, they figure t here is something else going on they just can't find it....

but i am very glad the surgery works for you... and from what i understand the lap band is easily reversable unlike the bypass surgery which is more intensive....

Did they check your thyriod? That is one of the first things they looked at for me.

I don't qualify for the surgery, my stomach capacity is already way smaller than an average adults, dr's said there wouldn't be much to 'band'... and because i'm already active, eat a low cal diet, and still gain weight, they figure t here is something else going on they just can't find it....

but i am very glad the surgery works for you... and from what i understand the lap band is easily reversable unlike the bypass surgery which is more intensive....

yes basically they have done every blood and urine test known to man kind.... like i said, the only thing left is the MRI of my pituitary...

thats the problem if it were something as simple as my thyroid this would all be figured out in a jiffy... but they check my thyroid levels once a month... its not them..... hell they check everything like once a month.... its getting to the point the phlebotomists in hte lab know my insurance number by heart!

I don't even see why surgery was suggested, you sound perfectly healthy to me.

because many men, including many many male dr's... see an overweight female and automatically assume she needs to have surgery because she is not doing anything else to lose weight....

i had a dr i had to see him, because my dr was out, he was like hte substitute, i had an acute infection in my face and it was spreading so i had to go in to see him.... before i leave, he stands in fornt of the door and says to me "oh and have you thought about weight loss surgery"

i mean i'm there to have him make sure this infection is literally not spreading to my eye or my brain, and the guy asks if i've thought about weight loss surgery.... I say to him "well gee doc, will it cure my infection? you know the reason i'm seeing you? becuase if its not gonna help the infection then i'd appreciate it if you kept your opinions t yourself. I have a primary care dr, and she is not you" Seriusly, he didn't even look at my record, or any of hte blood work or other testing being done, he just saw my weight....

and he orders cholesterol and thyroid and all these other tests right.... apparently not seeing i had just had them done 3 days before!!!!!! and he tells me, well when your cholesterol comes back, we can discuss a medication to help lower it if you want...... hahahah the bastard, my cholesterol was perfect!

I have bad joints and they can be attributed to being overweight. Yes I did it to myself.

If you can, take care of the issue while you are young because when you get older, it is much harder to deal with.

My post was not intended to be demeaning in any way.

because many men, including many many male dr's... see an overweight female and automatically assume she needs to have surgery because she is not doing anything else to lose weight....

i had a dr i had to see him, because my dr was out, he was like hte substitute, i had an acute infection in my face and it was spreading so i had to go in to see him.... before i leave, he stands in fornt of the door and says to me "oh and have you thought about weight loss surgery"

i mean i'm there to have him make sure this infection is literally not spreading to my eye or my brain, and the guy asks if i've thought about weight loss surgery.... I say to him "well gee doc, will it cure my infection? you know the reason i'm seeing you? becuase if its not gonna help the infection then i'd appreciate it if you kept your opinions t yourself. I have a primary care dr, and she is not you" Seriusly, he didn't even look at my record, or any of hte blood work or other testing being done, he just saw my weight....

and he orders cholesterol and thyroid and all these other tests right.... apparently not seeing i had just had them done 3 days before!!!!!! and he tells me, well when your cholesterol comes back, we can discuss a medication to help lower it if you want...... hahahah the bastard, my cholesterol was perfect!

sorry red i didnt feel you post was demeaning or offensive especially because you stated it was something you had done and it worked....

i think i just went on a bit of a rant more directed at idiot drs than anything else

I've been loosely following "The Perfect 10" diet of Dr. Michael Aziz. His points seem valid. I am losing weight w/o much effort, finally!

As mentioned above, change some of the fuel you supply to your body and it will correct itself.

Wishing you THE BEST !

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS