LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Females Only, Please...

BIO Females That Mess Their Diapers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If you are a BIO female (please, no TS, TG, etc.), if you mess your diapers, do you enjoy it?

• Yes - I do it regularly and I enjoy it.
    • No - but it sometimes happens and I can't help it
    • Yes - but I don't do it or like to very often
    • No - I would never do it. The idea is gross.
  2. 2. For TG/TS girls...

• Yes - I do it regularly and enjoy it.
    • No - but it sometimes happens and I can't help it
    • Yes - but I don't do it or like to very often
    • No - I would never do it. The idea is gross.

As a male DL, I think I know what I like about messy diapers and why I love to mess and be in messy diapers. But, due to the proximity of sensative areas for females, and how easily infections can be acquired, it's not always so fun for bio females. Odor and cleanup is a given, with poopy pants...

That said, if you are a bio female, and females looking at many things differently than males, what do YOU like about filling your diapers and being in them after you do? Is it always private or do you do things publicly from time to time? Fecal incon females are welcome to weigh in here, too...

And, not intending to slam the TG/TS segment of our community in my original question posted, if you are TG/TS, and would like to weigh in, you are welcome to do so, but PLEASE, indicate you ARE of that segment of our community at large...

I mess my diaper because when i am in diapies i have been 'forced' into them by my daddy because i'm just a little girl, and he doesn't let me out of them until he decides, and that usually isn't until after i have used them for all their purposes.....

I don't necessarily enjoy messing them, but i love being forced to mess in them, then have it squished all around as i'm reminded what a baby i am...

• Like 2

I just removed a post here from a male member. Please respect the OP's request for replies by "Bio Females Only" for the time being. If this thread expands to allow for it, male posts will be considered, but for now let's keep this on track.

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

Now wait here, I thought the Original post here is about Biological Natural born women not about TG people. Why do we have some transgender trying to insert themselves into a post where the question is about Biological natural born women who like to mess in their diapers. Now if TG people wanted their own post to the same question, they should have made it a separate post and not combined with the Biological natural born women. The question it self is invalidated when the TG people tried to insert themselves into the original post. Can we please stick to the original post and someone please move the TG question to a separate post.

Bettypooh, you are way off topic here and the original poster ask for Biological women a question and Didn't ask for TG people. So you are wrong in inserting yourself in a post where the original poster asked a question to Biological born women. You need to make that question into a separate question and not combine it with Biological natural born women.

• Like 2

The OP doesn't make it clear that the whole thread is banned from males. It only says that "biological women only" for voting in the poll. It doesn't say men can't post in the thread.

It's hardly fair that men are banned from a thread that was started BY A MAN. By logic, the thread is inherently flawed by banning the gender that STARTED IT.

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

The OP doesn't make it clear that the whole thread is banned from males. It only says that "biological women only" for voting in the poll. It doesn't say men can't post in the thread.

It's hardly fair that men are banned from a thread that was started BY A MAN. By logic, the thread is inherently flawed by banning the gender that STARTED IT.

The problem here is that you have TG people trying to insert themselves into a post where the original poster wanted feedback from "biological women only" and not from TG or TS people. Now if TS and TG people wanted to ask the same question, they should have at least made it into a separate post instead of trying to insert themselves in the original post that is meant only for "biological women only". Now that you have TG/TS people trying to insert themselves into a post that asked for ONLY Biological women and as a result they now made the question a moot point and invalidated the post all together. What they need to do is remove the TS/TG poll question and make it into a separate question and what Bettypooh did is very wrong and should have removed the TG/TS question and moved it to a separate post. It seems to me that Bettypooh does not know what BIOLOGICAL BORN and NATURAL BORN Woman means.