LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Fabine

I'm sorry, but I cannot justify paying $300 for a case of DISPOSABLE diapers. Since I am living off a student loan, I cannot afford that unneccessary expense. I already got hired by American Eagle outfitters, but still, $300 for a case and $3 per diaper, they must be doing something wrong. Regardless of the claimed absorbancy, it still looks THIN! I am looking for something that will keep me from walking properly, and make me waddle like a duck, one of the reasons I am looking for cloth diapers online. The running winner seems to be made my babypants. They also have super infantile plastic pants designs.

You want something that will change your walking pattern, try dry 24/7's...if thats not enough, add a quatro or abens large booster. Those things will have you walking funny in no time.

Cloth is nice, and you can of coarse layer as much as you want with out wasting diapers. IF you want, check into 'changing times diaper company" they have a 4x10x4 twill diaper that is really neat! They alone make good day diapers, thin enough (I know it sounds odd but its true) for day wear and be fairly discreet, but you layer them and you have one heck of a bulky thick diaper for night time. The down side, they are expensive, but the 2 I have I really REALY enjoy :thumbsup:

these are also available from "rearz" in canada, but they are even more expensive with shipping etc.

Just a thought, and as for fabine and the ABU mess.....forget it :P To expensive and to me, like you just not worth it.

As I recreational user who barely goes through any diapers I'd be willing to try them for sure even knowing they're pretty much the same as the New Bambinos. The problem there is, you just can't. No way was I going to pre-order and who knows when they'll actually maintain stock of them.

I got my order this morning (finally), i ordered a 10 pack medium to try them out.

I am happy i only bought a pack of 10 because i am VERY disappointed in the product ! Ok, the design is cute, and the thickness is ok but NOTHING like they were making it sound like D:

Worst of all the fit is waaaaaaaaaaay too low with the tapes way too close together ... the plastic landing zone seems like it should have been higher up. It makes for a very tight fit around the legs and a loose fit around the waist .. I'm a waist 32" and i have 20" leg opening. No idea if this problem is generalized but it totally turns me off. I will never buy any more of this poorly constructed product! If the diaper would have had one large tape like the cushies or SDK it might of saved the design.

Absorbancy as not been tested yet ... sort of waiting to go to bed to test it out :P but i can already see leakage happening from the weird uncomfortable fit.

All-in-all,

10/10 for cute design (its very cute :3)

2/10 for fit

4/10 for tapes (they are too low and too close together but they do stick like crazy)

7/10 for noise (its sort of noisy ... but not that much)

0/10 long term comfort (i will never wear this all day again!)

Overall: 4/10, not worth the price or the time. Get Dry24/7 if you want crazy thick and absorbent.

Tried the Teddy ones and in terms of fit the Teddy is FAR superior!

In absorbancy i have yet to compare, I'll keep you all posted on how it went O:

I have yet to try the newest (awesome looking) design from Bambino, since I'm from Canada I need to wait until B4ns.com stocks them ..

EDIT: The diaper as passed the first wetting no problem! It swells up like CRAZY, it feels like it could take another wetting with no problem whatsoever. The wicking is actually not bad at all. The biggest fun is the fact that they swell up and make the diaper easily twice as thick ... it might be because I did a big weewee though o: I suppose this diaper would be a very fun (expensive though) play diaper, since you get to play around longer in it (multiple wettings) but in no way should this diaper be used as an everyday diaper, just not comfortable enough.

Woah! Nice vid babyforyou!

It holds true to its claims of holding a LOT of water but what i found out when i was wearing mine was that to get that much pee in the diaper means many many wettings which is ok aside from the fact that you need to stay in that pee filled diaper all day while it gets HEAVIER and HEAVIER and risks snapping ..

A very fun play diaper indeed, but for me i won't buy anymore because the tapes are not well configured and too low .. it makes for a very uncomfortable fit ):

If i want thick I'll stick with my dry24/7 with 2 quadro boosters.

• Like 1

:'( stupid Fellow AB\DL's! :P They sold out of the larges, They are selling what they have left in single bags only. I was going to order a medium bag but then I saw the grand total (50 dollars for 10 diapers) and I came to my senses.....

I was going to order but the final price with shipping scared me off! 50.40 for 10 diapers... I passed...

And I thought I had memory loss weeks or months later on what & where I posted something, but never in just days. :whistling::roflmao:

(Just good natured razzin' ya & poking fun at myself. Been there, done that, not on this forum. [yet :rolleyes: ])

Buntewindel are bringing out some Fabine Safety Plus and Fabine all Black diapers soon.

The all black ones look weird but kind of sylish, maybe even could be disguised as something. Not saying you could get away with wearing them in public but they they don't look like the average diaper to normal people. They look like bulky black pants or black fetish wear.

http://www.buntewind...3/Products/2004

http://www.buntewind...3/Products/2005

More info here and in translated english:

http://www.myabdllife.com/2011/11/29/some-new-products-from-buntewindel-fabine-black-and-fabine-safety-plus/

Buntewindel are bringing out some Fabine Safety Plus and Fabine all Black diapers soon.

The all black ones look weird but kind of sylish, maybe even could be disguised as something. Not saying you could get away with wearing them in public but they they don't look like the average diaper to normal people. They look like bulky black pants or black fetish wear.

http://www.buntewind...3/Products/2004

http://www.buntewind...3/Products/2005

More info here and in translated english:

http://www.myabdllif...ne-safety-plus/

WOAH, black diapers O:!! Now if they could make an all pink one ...

I bought a 10 pack a while ago and have tried a few of them out. I will say they are in my opinion the cutest diapers I have ever worn. They are probably also the most absorbent. I had a few beers and wet over and over without any problems at all. These things really do hold a lot.... in fact they are absorbent to a level that, in my opinion, is kind of beyond useful. Sure they hold like a gallon of water, but nobody really wants to wear a 10 pound diaper. At least I dont.

I didn't have any problem with the fit like some people have said, and the tapes were not an issue either. I actually think its a great diaper and would be happy to wear them all the time except for the price. But given the costs these will just be an occasional diaper for me... I doubt I will ever buy any more unless the cost comes down considerably.

So when is ABuniverse gonna decide on a set price so folks can order a sample from the next shipment? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Probably around now and 3 years from now .. *sarcasm*

*ahem* In all seriousness, it took very long for one shipment of the fabine to get here so i would assume the wait might very well be similar. I really hope they fix the fitting issue with the Fabine (tapes waaay to low), if they would i might actually buy some (when i'm rich lol).

• 2 weeks later...