LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Fabine

Cute print but there is no way that diaper is worth any where close to that price...purely a play diaper. Would never pay for it.

My oh my, I didn't know you were psychic, wait and see before you pass judgement! :P

Just an update for anyone interested :whistling:

"2011-09-24: The cargo vessel containing our Fabine Exclusive order is under its own steam and has left the Port of Hamburg, Germany, beginning its voyage to North America by sea."

My oh my, I didn't know you were psychic, wait and see before you pass judgement! :P

She needs to be psychic to know that the price is too much for a single disposable diaper for those of us who actually have to use them every day?

As much as I wet, it would cost me over 200 dollars a month to wear those diapers, compared to around 75 for premium brands. PREMIUM brands.

It may be a great product, but acting as if it's worth that price for regular use is simply drinking the Kool-Aid. Believe it or not, you don't have to shout down every person who doesn't exclaim with delight that ABU's new products don't simultaneously act as a diaper, a bidet, a shower, and a personal blowjob while simultaneously providing eternal youth, even if they probably should for the cost that they're provided at.

She needs to be psychic to know that the price is too much for a single disposable diaper for those of us who actually have to use them every day?

As much as I wet, it would cost me over 200 dollars a month to wear those diapers, compared to around 75 for premium brands. PREMIUM brands.

It may be a great product, but acting as if it's worth that price for regular use is simply drinking the Kool-Aid. Believe it or not, you don't have to shout down every person who doesn't exclaim with delight that ABU's new products don't simultaneously act as a diaper, a bidet, a shower, and a personal blowjob while simultaneously providing eternal youth, even if they probably should for the cost that they're provided at.

I think it was just a misunderstanding.

You're both right. I take back what i said, it is indeed a play diaper and not a diaper to be used for incontinence like adrian needs it for. Classic case of my tongue running faster than the mind :)

I ordered a 10 pack for myself but like most here, I won't buy them on a regular basis because their super expensive D:

On an unrelated note, I might be going to Germany for a German immersion program/exchance student thing with my university, might visit the facility and grab me some Fabine at the source haha :D

They're a bit cheaper from Buntewindel directly as well, although with shipping to the US and just buying a bag I think it ends up about even with what ABU is charging. I could be wrong. Regardless it worries me a bit ordering this sort of stuff from overseas.

I think it would be ultimately cheaper to buy them directly from China! thats where they make them. If I had the money I would buy a container 3-4 grand shipped to a port. and I would just have to pick it up :D LOL but seriously.... I'm still ordering a case :D

Adrian: some awesome brands are being sold on ebay for a nice price, I have already stocked for the fall/winter and early spring I've bought 3 cases of Active Ultra plus for 140 dollars, 3 cases of Active Plus for 150, and a case of Euro briefs for 90 :D

I think it would be ultimately cheaper to buy them directly from China! thats where they make them. If I had the money I would buy a container 3-4 grand shipped to a port. and I would just have to pick it up

3-4 grand for a container? HA!

A 20-foot dry goods container is about 1200 cubic feet. Unless you buy the cheapest crap diapers out there (Depends grade), you're spending $0.40 per unit, and a container full would be roughly 200,000 units.

I've done this homework already. :D

3-4 grand for a container? HA!

A 20-foot dry goods container is about 1200 cubic feet. Unless you buy the cheapest crap diapers out there (Depends grade), you're spending $0.40 per unit, and a container full would be roughly 200,000 units.

I've done this homework already. :D

hmm.... I've translated some sites, and most minimum orders are 4-5 thousand units @ anywhere from .40 - ,70

To be honest I havent found any suppliers selling Bambinos knock offs yet.

hmm.... I've translated some sites, and most minimum orders are 4-5 thousand units @ anywhere from .40 - ,70

Definitely, you can get cheap flimsy Depends knocks for 5K units at $0.40 - though if you hit Alibaba, you can get those same cheap Depends knockoffs for $0.10 at 20K minimum - which means you're spending the same money for a lot more product.

I was just pointing out that a container is a HELL of a lot more product than he thought it was...

• 2 weeks later...

This was a very good diaper. Can handle alot of pee. It feel like the bambino diaper. The only problem is the tape. But there are going to put on a new on on the next shipping. The new tape is going to be: 30 x 60 mm

Bambino knock-off's = Cuddlz. They don't fit as well, run small, and don't absorb as well.

• 2 weeks later...