LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping Position.

Well, I sleep on my stomach. My question is, what is a good diaper for this position? I would like to be able to sleep and pee during the night without worrying about soiling the bed. I also want to say that I pee pretty fast (high volume) so I would want something that would accept all the fluid.. Any suggestions considering the sleeping position? Has this been addressed before? Thanks

PS - this is my first post here! Hi all! Im very currious about this fetish. :)

I would say pretty much any diaper would work, just make sure that your unit is pointed downward, toward the core of the nappy. The biggest leaks Ive discovered are those get under the part where the tapes are attached to, and thats with my junk pointed at my face because Im usually hard when Im being diaperd.

I would say pretty much any diaper would work, just make sure that your unit is pointed downward, toward the core of the nappy. The biggest leaks Ive discovered are those get under the part where the tapes are attached to, and thats with my junk pointed at my face because Im usually hard when Im being diaperd.

Thats what I was gonna ask next as I tend to point up as well. Thanks for the info. What brand do you like the most? Im only about 3 days into exploring this new fetish.

I think that it's best to lay on your back at night if you are going to wet. I wet at night more than I would like to and I have to say that the bed is dryer if I wake up on my back. When I go and I am on my side, it just doesn't transfer to the absorbent parts and comes out of the sides. You say that you are new to the fetish. Have you ever been a bedwetter? If not, what led you to wearing diapers?

Have fun.

sleeping on the side causes most to the leaks

bed pads are also needed and very good to have along with a water proof matters cover

double diapers help with the bed getting wet form leakage

as to outer protective pants

There are some diapers better suited for night time useage than most. But personally I wouldn't think of using a disposable at night, as doubt it would contain it all and then the leaks from various points. Even when I use a thick night time cloth and good pants, I often need a change during the night. First I need to watch the amount of fluids consumed before bed. Will use several stuffers or two night time diapers together which often starts out to thick when sleeping on my side as I usually do and only have one of six pair of pants which hasn't leaked while sleeping on my side or around the legs. But it can still be a hit or miss proposition. Good luck for whatever method you use, and until you finds something that doesn't leak then use a bed cover of some sort.

i know where ur coming from ...heres what you should do

Take 2 diapers and a pullup/plastic pants.

first take ur first diaper and slit a line from the mid crotch all the way to the back, then put that on, then put ur second diaper on top of this.

Finally, put on some plastic pants over the diapers or a pull up, as they both have elisticated edges

Well, I sleep on my stomach. My question is, what is a good diaper for this position? I would like to be able to sleep and pee during the night without worrying about soiling the bed. I also want to say that I pee pretty fast (high volume) so I would want something that would accept all the fluid.. Any suggestions considering the sleeping position? Has this been addressed before? Thanks

PS - this is my first post here! Hi all! Im very currious about this fetish. :)

Here's a thought, try a different bed position. I have GERD and the doctor suggested I put bricks under the head of the bed to get it to be diagonal so acid doesn't go up my throat in the middle of the night. Anyway, the added benifit was that my diaper tended to accumulate pee at the bottom of them instead of running on the side.

Baby Bri