LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diaper Do You Use As A Day Time Diaper

i use the cheap blue things but thats because i get mine through insurance

but i woul recomend Attends waistband 6 tape that is what i used when i was working

I wouldn't use Attends if they were given to me. After the last batch we got (tapes don't stick, After walking in them for any lenght of time the fluff starts falling out).

i use the cheap blue things but thats because i get mine through insurance

but i woul recomend Attends waistband 6 tape that is what i used when i was working

I wear Abena M2 (medium super) to work. You can wear under any trouser type, even suits, and they are comfy and discrete. I usually change about every 3 hours or so. It is more frequent changing but that does keep the odor to a minimum. You can get away with their M3 if your work dress is very casual. The equivalent Molicare or Tena products would work well too. Sometimes on a "casual" Friday I will wear M3 or an X-Plus, can be fun.

Lately I have been switching back and forth between wellness briefs, Secure Xplus' and Teddys. All of them are discreet, and hold up well, last for several hours, and can hold at least 2 good floods :blush:

As far as I a concerned Attends are crap...they fall apart, leak like a sieve and aren't worth the price of admission :P They may "LOOK" better than others, but I am more performance oriented, and a diaper that does not perform it's primary function is useless and a waste.

I would like to find a good quality absorbent daytime diaper that is not as thick as an x-plus and is also a good price. so what do you use ?

My go-to daytime diaper is the Molicare Classic Plus. They are plastic backed, thin, discrete, and comfortable (no chafing). They are fairly inexpensive, and are so thin that they can easily be rolled or folded to fit in a pocket for a discrete change. The leak guards are quite effective, and with the large quantity of SAP one can unload a full bladder when standing. I have worn them every day for about two years in a busy retail environment, and I don't think anyone noticed.

-MonkeyPee

I wear Abena M2 (medium super) to work...

Hear, hear. I use an Abena "n2" as well but in my case n=L. If I'm going to be drinking a lot (of either the stuff you bathe in or the stuff you actually 'drink') I'll upgrade to a deltaform n3 or an n4 xplus.

Hope this helps!

-DP

As far as I a concerned Attends are crap...they fall apart, leak like a sieve and aren't worth the price of admission :P They may "LOOK" better than others, but I am more performance oriented, and a diaper that does not perform it's primary function is useless and a waste.

+1

Attends used to be the best. It is really too bad what has happend to them.