LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreaming About Diapers

Just because I wear diapers all the time doesn't mean I don't dream about them! I do. Often. I woke up laughing a few minutes ago because I'd been dreaming about stepping onto a stage to make an important announcement when I discovered I was wearing a very little skirt, and three diapers and rhumba pants. I had a shirt and tie on, but had forgotten to change out of my skirt and baby girl favorite rhumba pants! Talk about a weird dream! I had one a few nights ago where every time someone said the word diaper I wet mine! What are your dreams about?

I once had a dream that I had wet, and was getting a diaper change from Cassandra Alexandra from Soul Calibur, one of my favourite game franchises:

cassandra-alexandra-in-soul-calibur-4.jpg?1225157443

And Seras Victoria from the manga / anime Hellsing:

Seras.gif

(As you can guess, thick-thighed blondes drive me crazy! :lol: )

Pretty much all my diaper dreams are about trying to avoid being caught and have been from the very beginning of such dreams about 40 years ago. Of late, I do get caught on occasion. The last was about 3 days ago.

My dreams about diapers usually involve wearing at the wrong times around people I would never want to know or wear around. Some are about somehow forgetting to wear pants while wearing diapers in public. Basically I don't have dreams about being stuck naked in public, I'm always naked other than a diaper and can't find anything to cover up with.

• 2 weeks later...

If I have diapers in my dreams, I'm usually trying to buy them (without being noticed) but having a difficult time. Sometimes I dream I am forced into diapers - once I dreamt I was strapped into a car seat wearing a onesie and couldn't get out by myself and another time I happened across a large transgender woman's apartment and was tied down and diapered. In the last dream I had with diapers, I put on a diaper and it had velcro straps across the front which became a leather harness, then all of a sudden I was in some leather gauntlets laced together behind my back and couldn't get free. In such dream situations I am earnestly struggling to break free but am secretly enjoying myself at least somewhat.

i have some similar dreams usually about forgetting to get changed before going out, or being caught in the wrong cloths. think mine comes from my desire to really be caught though maybee yours does too.

It is not enough to wear diapers! One must be caught wearing them! I agree.

Pretty much all my diaper dreams are about trying to avoid being caught and have been from the very beginning of such dreams about 40 years ago. Of late, I do get caught on occasion. The last was about 3 days ago.

Wait! You have to share what happened! No fair!

My diaper dreams are mainly of me just wearing diapers secretly in different situations and feeling really sexually exctied about it. Sometimes I lucid dream, meaning I am aware that I'm dreamign and can actively control the dream and do all sorts of things in diapers I wouldn't normally and safely do in real life. Sometimes I wake up in mid dream and fins I'm really hard, and have to jackoff so I can fall back asleep because the pressure makes it hard to sleep.