LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Look For A Female Friend In The Dfw Area. Friend Only Have A Gf

I am looking for a female friend in the dfw area i live in grand prairie.

No guy friends sorry but all you want to do is talk nasty and about diapers.

Not all of you but i have had alot of male send me another male things like how often you wet and all the ?'s guys shouldnt be asking guys.

Looking for a female friend cause i have a gf and she is ok that i wear but thats all she knows for now and i know i can tell her more but i would like female advise on how to make my relation work and also to have a new friend to talk to and someone who can talk to me about their problems

• Like 1

kink community sorry what.

I'm 100% sure we dont have that in the grand prairie area.

Maybe downtown dallas has but prety sure the irving,arlington,gp area doesnt

Have you checked Fetlife? You may be surprised how many groups are hiding just below the surface.

I am looking for a female friend in the dfw area i live in grand prairie.

No guy friends sorry but all you want to do is talk nasty and about diapers.

Not all of you but i have had alot of male send me another male things like how often you wet and all the ?'s guys shouldnt be asking guys.

Looking for a female friend cause i have a gf and she is ok that i wear but thats all she knows for now and i know i can tell her more but i would like female advise on how to make my relation work and also to have a new friend to talk to and someone who can talk to me about their problems

Hi I'm Jess,

Although I live very far away lol I'll be happy to give you advice if you need it on how to explain everything. My bf is a DL and I wasn't when we got together. The way he introduced it etc ended up intriguing me and now we have a lot of fun together. It'd be nice to get another guys perspective on things so you can message me on here if you like :)

ok rabbit i sent you message sense i need advise now but i would still like to find a friend in my area. Someone i can call on the phone to talk to or hang out normally.

I used to be on my pc alot but now only get on 2-3 times a day for on like 5-10 minutes just to check e-mail or such.

And to luvsgurl i really am sick of sites like that 80% of the time the profiles are fake or a joke. Half the time i get guys responding some gay some not wanting to be friends which i find creepy cause they want to talk about diapers all the time or they talk about sick stuff.

Plus i think most females avoid them anyways.

And to luvsgurl i really am sick of sites like that 80% of the time the profiles are fake or a joke. Half the time i get guys responding some gay some not wanting to be friends which i find creepy cause they want to talk about diapers all the time or they talk about sick stuff.

So this means you haven't given FetLife a chance. There are going to be "fakers" on every site... but in my experience FL is full of real genuine people who you can go meet or converse with. I've met a number of local friends that way, and while most of them aren't ABDL they are at the very least kink aware, open and accepting.

think i tried the site once about a year or 2 ago i dont know i have been to alot of sites like that even tried the one on here diapermates i get the same problems no one either replays or its just males very creepy males

Again, means you haven't given FetLife a chance.

You expect people to help you but won't help yourself.

Stop being lazy, stop with the pathetic excuses. If you want friends don't sit here whining about "fakers" and "I tried it once", get out there and do something.

ok luvsgurl hate to say this but your just being rude.

Like i said i have tried in the past all the big name fetish sites and like i repeated on your deaf ears got the same thing either no females reply, they where fake accounts or very creepy guys.

As for the other person ? my gf doesnt care if i have female friends she has male friends you dont see me upset about it.

As i sent rabbit but got no response from her is we are having issues.

The main is she is broker and we hardly if ever talk cause she now has no phone and i can't go to her place cause she goes back and forth between the friends she is living with, to her parents to job interviews

I would like to spend more time with her. She was cool about my fetish asked very little ?'s and not to many intrusive ?.

I think she just asked me how much into the fetish i was into. Like how much do i do it. Little more than that.

We have been friends for years and i know when i asked her out she would have no problems cause she is open minded.

But the problem is i dont get to spend anytime with her.

She knows that with the problems she has of not having a job or money that it is hard for us to see or talk to each other. She said if i can find a more attentive women then she wouldnt mind she wants me to be happy.

Problem is i like her and she accepts me.

Finding a new gf that wont care about my fetish or as cool as my gf is. Well thats tricky

I dont know what to do.

I would like to be with her but problem is we never can be cause even if she gets a job and what not to get money to get a phone. She is always doing things for other people cause she can't say no.

And finding a new gf well that's tricky cause i dont want to explain it to them and hope to god they dont freak out and leave.

• 9 months later...