LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Next Step

HI everyone. I've been reading DD forum for about a year now, and want to take it to the next level and start meeting other DLs. I've had this fetish since I can remember (first memories around 4 years of age), and have worn diapers as much as I could since. I hid them from my parents growing up, but now I am able to wear them around my wife. I'd love to wear them more often, but am limited to nights and in bed. I wear a suit and tie to work, and haven't figured out how to hide them under suit pants. (Any ideas out there?) I look forward to joining the community and getting to know more folks.

Unless you wear pretty form-fitting pants, the diapers won't be as noticeable as you think! If you're still worried, a pair of briefs or boxer-briefs over the top will help with compression and you should be good to go.

I agree. And you are right about briefs or boxers helping with compression, as I use them myself for that. Also, Welcome to DD, Diaperedrocky.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Yes welcome to DD!! You are lucky to have found an accepting wife! (any tips on how you broached the topic?)

As the other have said unless you wear very tight pants no one will be able to notice. Wearing boxers\briefs over the diaper is also a good tip.

I can GUARANTEE that you will be self conscious about how you think the diaper looks under the pants, or the crinkle of the diaper that suddenly sounds very loud-I speak from experience on this. You will look down at your pants and think wow that is really making a big bulge or when you walk a diaper that you could hardly hear when you are wearing it alone around the house suddenly becomes the noisiest thing when you are walking near someone. No one notices.

Plastic pants over diapers helps muffle sound and wearing a onesie - readily available for adults at various supply sites - also help muffle sound and can keep diapers closer to the body.

I wear diapers in public all the time. While I am ultra-discreet, nobody notices the bulk if there is any - I always hope women are looking at my front and like my "package" size! LOL - and if they do, nobody cares, I'm sure - it's MY thing, and I'M the one in the diapers - and no one has ever said anything. As has been said, WE are more self-conscious than is usually ever needed.

Two more suggestions for wearing at work....wear a more discreet diaper like Tranquility Slimline or a cloth outer layer diaper like Attends extended wear......Another option would be wearing a discreet pull up to work...