LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Stevie

steveg

last night i caught my little on being very bad.

I sent him to shower told him to call me after he got out of the shower as i was tired of dealing with his mouth all day long and he was going to be going too be soon anyways some time later i realized the house was too quiet and he was no where to be sene so as us parrent know this is 2 bad sighs your child is being bad so went looking i caught him in my closet playing with his tinny thing in a pair of my VERY EXPENSE Panties they were new as well they where we and sticky i asked him and he claimed he couldn't help him self because mommy has been so mean to him not letting him play or have any fun.

So I decided too deal with him

i was furious and told him he was in trouble i sent him to bed with a enema and overnight diaper with a locking sleeper and 2 pair of rubber pants for the night.

so this morning cleaned him up and decided to deal with him!

i thought since he likes mommy clothes he could have a treat :)) he is now waering one of my old bras that is 3 sizes too small for him and then he got to see one on mommys favorite friends " My 8" long 2 inch wide silicone dilido i warmed his butt up with that nice spanking tool and then i shoved it some place dark and deep i might have o replace it :( i went to his drawer and pulled out the triple thick guase and terry diapers with the locking panties i got last week for him and diapered him for the day. and them using the locking bunting bag on him in his crib and he has locking mittens on as well

I called my girl friend up and asked he to come over form work to aid me in dealing with him as well she is a a RN and she is a very Mean at times and loves dealing with her bad baby at home all the time

she brought some supplies with her including some formula and NG tube as she calls it it a feeding tube that is for his nose we are thinking fish oil. caster oil and a mirlax cocktail for him today so we got him all hooked up now and she will be back on her way home to check on him he has 2 bags of formula to go though today 2000 ml just for today i might keep him this way i don't hear much lip from him tough his pacifier and the whining as he want to push my dildo out

so this is why he will not be using the computer to this week