LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Euron Nappies

Do you mean Euron's 'Form' ones? If so, yes.

See attachments.

I'm not a fan of them mainly because they are fabric backed (i.e. not plastic like the Abena, ABU, Babminos, Cuddlz, ID-Medica etc. etc.). The absorbency is pretty good, they fit well and I've found them easy to sleep in. Like nearly all fabric-backed style ones the sticky tabs can be refastened once or twice before becoming useless (i.e. no longer sticky) - but they are dual layered tabs at least.

In short: they aren't bad - a hell of a lot better than, for example, Prevail ones or the Kolibri Comslip's. Competition wise, the AMD slips are pretty close but have better absorbency as far as I recall.

Larger pics are in my sub gallery for Euron Form Diapers

BTW: I know we're in the UK and tend to use the term "nappy" or "nappies" to mean disposable diapers, but since this is an international forum, the convention appears to be to use "diaper(s)" for any disposable nappy and "nappy" to mean the reusable towelling/plastics-pants-combo kind. I don't know how others feel on this, but I think keeping the lingo consistent might help (I for one tend to ignore topics about 'nappies' here as ... well, non-disposables just aren't my thing).

post-33739-0-25744700-1300668667_thumb.p

post-33739-0-98549400-1300668669_thumb.p

post-33739-0-66642200-1300668848_thumb.p

post-33739-0-25744700-1300668667_thumb.p

post-33739-0-98549400-1300668669_thumb.p

post-33739-0-66642200-1300668848_thumb.p

• Like 1

Ok I will try to use diapers from now on by nappy is jut normal for me. I don't think the euron diaper will be my thing so I will stick to cuddlz

I too have been considering giving these a go - but compared to Cuddlz (my usual!) they don't look great.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of them mainly because they are fabric backed (i.e. not plastic like the Abena, ABU, Babminos, Cuddlz, ID-Medica etc. etc.). ... Like nearly all fabric-backed style ones the sticky tabs can be refastened once or twice before becoming useless (i.e. no longer sticky) - but they are dual layered tabs at least.

Just an update - apparently there are Euron Form ones which are plastic/smooth backed as well as fabric backed. Both are marketed as "Euron Form" and are only differ in their product code: the 145-XX-XX-X ones are Cotton-like and the 143-XX-XX-X ones are Fabric/cotton-like). Note that in the UK, Euron market them differently as "Euron Form" and "Euron Form - Cottonlike", but in Europe they are simply marketed as "Euron Form" with only the product codes distinguishing between the two.

The pictures you see in my last post / gallery show a pack of the 145-XX-XX-X ones, and although they are "Fabric/Cottonlike" backed, there is no mention or reference to it on the packaging.

UPDATE: I've told Euron are canning/have canned their lines of plastic-backed diapers as of 2011. The last batch of plastic backed ones will be/was manufactured in Q1 2011 and from then on its all Fabric/Cotton-like backed ones.

• Like 1

To most people here, "nappy" and "diaper" are interchangeable as to their meaning though folks usually prefer the term common to their area ;) By overlooking "nappy" posts, you might miss something worth seeing :(

International is good :D It helps us become more open-minded- if we let it! :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Eurons are without a doubt my favourite nappy! i dont really rate cuddlz... and i bought some plain nappies of ebay recently which were very poor. I can get eurons very easily by going to a local healthcare centre.

I get the absorbant ones and they are great, i always wear them when i go out too!

• 4 weeks later...

i use these items on a daily/nightly use and find them most absorbant but they do leak of a night but then i am a big wetter. i have to admit i get a good supply as they are what i get on prescription(yep i am incontinent) but it means i get what i like as i enjoy the feeling of the nappy both dry and wet

• 1 month later...