LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banana Rum And Apple Juice!

I rarely have any drinks with alcohol. That said, there are times when I'll buy a bottle of banana rum to mix with my apple juice. So, just for fun, I spent an afternoon drinking bottle after bottle of banana rum and apple juice, until the rum was all gone. By evening I was stuck in my playpen, too dizzy to stand up, and barely able to crawl, but feeling really mellow and very happy. It's a good thing I had four diapers on, because by the time my wife got home, they were at the saturation point, and I was in no condition to change myself. This morning's headache makes me think I probably won't do that again. Mommy is not sympathetic at all!

UGH! rum just makes me sick :P to much sugar

If you do happen to do something like this again, make sure you drink water along with your "bottle of happiness" this helps keep you hydrated and averts a hangover the next morning.

Glad you got to relax and enjoy yourself.....but it seems that mommy can't leave you alone with out you getting into some kind of trouble :P

My Unca Bob says that alcohol should not be served in baby bottles. But he will serve baby a drink in a big boy glass.

Cannot giggle at the headache from the sweet drink, happened to me before too.

wribbit