LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Diapered...

First off, I was REALLY unsure of where to post this at, but considering it has me talking about messing, I figured that it would belong here so that if someone else didn't want to read about, that they wouldn't stumble across this topic. If it doesn't belong, PLLLLLLEASE HELP ME MOVE IT. I'm new, and I'd like to put topics where they belong. But on with the story.

Btw, if the post is too long for you to read, I left a TL;DR down on the bottom in large letters.

Today (or rather yesterday) was my first time as a baby again in sixteen years. Over the years I've tried wearing the diapers of younger relatives that still wore diapers, but naturally I was too big and could not make it work. Well, as an eighteen year old with a source of income and a little private time, I thought it was about time I tried. After paying all my bills and such, I took my spending money and decided to spend it on something that I've craved over the years, but couldn't have... diapers.

I went to Walgreens and after much embarrassment and time, I finally grew a pair and got a package of Depends Fitted Maximum Protection, along with a small bottle of baby powder. Here was my first mistake, not buying wipes.

Well, after the day goes by and me and my girlfriend get to go to bed (I've talked it over with this, and my girlfriend has said that she is totally willing to go along with this) I waited until everybody went to sleep themselves. I woke my girl up and as usual, being the still horny teens we are, had our love-making session like we always do. When finished, I asked her if she would like to diaper me, and she said yes.

As much as I love my girlfriend, she is clueless on how to put an adult diaper on a adult. Granted, it's not like she'd have much practice but... One of the tapes ripped, and when she was all done, the diaper really wasn't tight enough. I had to fix it when she wasn't looking with a little duct tape, haha.

Well, after picking on me about how cute I looked, we went to sleep. Needless to say I fell asleep pretty comfortably. Well, about two hours later, I woke back up, and decided that since I fantasized about it soooo much, that I'd use my diaper just like a helpless little baby. I stood in the bathtub to make sure that any urine that might escape wouldn't get on the bed or floor. GOD WHAT A FEELING! T

The feeling of hot urine all throughout the diaper... *Shudders*

After enjoying the feeling of pissing myself, it was time to finally do the deed... the diaper messing. First, I tried squatting down in the tub. I managed to get a little bit out. Well, I moved and sat down on the toilet, and that helped to get a lot out. Then, I tried to laying on the floor, and press my legs out against something (like a girl giving birth) and push. After several minutes, the hot mess down my backside is finally to the point where I like.

Now, I don't mean to sound disgusting (though I'm sure some of you have done it too), but the feeling of just rubbing my poop down my backside, and the warm urine keep my crotch clean while I fondled myself... better than any orgasm.

Well, here's where the fun ended: the diaper removal, and cleanup. Getting rid of the diaper was an easy task... cleaning myself up... not so much. I had planned on using the baby wipes that I thought we had from when there was a baby in the house... turns out there were none left. Just my luck. So, I tried scraping off as much as I could with toilet paper, and flushing it, then risked taking a shower in the middle of the night and waking everyone up. Thankfully, no one awoke. I cleaned up and got new clothes on, and settled down. I contemplated putting on another diaper (this time making it snug and tighter), but decided it could wait for another night.

Needless to say, tonight was an amazing night. I learned a few things (such as making sure you have wipes before messing), and got to experience new things, and it was amazing to say the least. I enjoy playing baby, and if I had the chance, I think I'd play baby 24/7 if it weren't for the responsibilities of the world.

But, a few question:

1) What's the best way to help my girlfriend get better at diapering me? She knows how to change diapers for sure, just not adult diapers. The fact that my diapers had three tabs on each side kind of amazed her, haha.

2) I'm not so sure that my girlfriend is as accepting of the actual using of the diapers as much as just wearing them, so how would I learn to clean myself up should I decided to mess myself?

3) Messing my diaper was actually pretty hard and I had to strain a lot to mess. Is it just because of the space of the diaper, or what. Not to sound too nasty, but I think I'd want my messes to be fairly soft to mess easier and to "play in it" by sitting in it, pressing against it through the diaper, etc.

But like I said, it was an amazing night, and I can't look forward to the next time. If you actually sat and read all that, then I wish I had a cookie to give you. But I appreciate that concern regardless. And for those that didn't read all of it, or do not want to...

TL;DR

Finally able to diaper myself. Girlfriend diapered me (awkwardly, but diapered). I woke up later and used the diaper (both ways) and ran into a few problems. A few questions:

1) What's the best way to help my girlfriend get better at diapering me? She knows how to change diapers for sure, just not adult diapers. The fact that my diapers had three tabs on each side kind of amazed her, haha.

2) I'm not so sure that my girlfriend is as accepting of the actual using of the diapers as much as just wearing them, so how would I learn to clean myself up should I decided to mess myself?

3) Messing my diaper was actually pretty hard and I had to strain a lot to mess. Is it just because of the space of the diaper, or what. Not to sound too nasty, but I think I'd want my messes to be fairly soft to mess easier and to "play in it" by sitting in it, pressing against it through the diaper, etc.

• Like 1

I don't know about question 1, but I can take a stab at these two.

2) For self-cleaning, NOTHING can beat a shower. If you're willing to do this, get a detachable shower-head. It'll speed up your cleaning immensely.

3) You may not notice or feel it, but your brain/body might be reluctant to poop in something other than the toilet. (This is what potty-training does to you). Sit on the toilet with a diaper on next time and see if it helps. If this is not the case, your poop may be too firm.

The solution to 1 & 3 is... Practice :P Being able to put a diaper on a baby is no real preparation for putting one on an adult. You can move a baby easily to get them in the right place over the diaper, for example and then there's the taping which is quite different. I'd suggest getting some different diapers, specifically some with a landing zone (an area where the tapes can be removed and replaced multiple times without tearing). Depends just don't offer that and you'll doubtless appreciate a better diaper too :P It takes time to learn how to put on a diaper properly and there will be mistakes along the way... but it does get easier and less awkward.

Same goes for using your diaper. The "thou shalt not poop or pee in your pants" rule is so strongly instilled in us as toddlers that it's often very difficult to overcome at first, then there's the worry that you might leak, that somebody will catch you, etc. In time, you'll be able to let go more easily. It's just psychology... If you find it hard to poop because it's too hard, there's plenty of ideas in this subforum for making it easier ;). And try to leave a small amount of slack around the back - expansion room, as it were :blush:

As for 2, again, you have to develop a routine over time but one piece of advice - kitchen roll works better for 'initial clean-up' than baby wipes (which tend to smear it around) and is certainly better than toilet paper which falls apart and is too small. Once you've got the worst off, then use some wipes to get the rest, then shower. As the previous poster said, a shower is the best way to clean up. If you don't, the smell will linger no matter how well you think you've cleaned up with baby wipes, etc...

Well, I usually don't have too much of a problem messing. It's just that it's usually firm, and not the feeling I'm looking for. My poop generally just stays together. Honestly, I'd like a diaper that is soft enough that it runs throughout the diaper. And so far, the cleanup is nothing. Pull off the diaper when I'm done, and wipe with wipes that I got, and I'm perfectly fine. It's somewhat hard to get it out, but I find that if I sit on the toilet or squat, I can go. It is somewhat forced, as I kind of have to force my sphincter muscles to not close when it's coming out.

But overall, I think that if I had softer (and messier) poop, I wouldn't have any problems (except more clean-up time). Usually, when I eat things with fiver, it doesn't really make it soft, but rather just makes me go more often.

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful what you wish for, since my gall bladder surgery my messes have been runny. I would enjoy a firmer stool at times but it does feel good when it migrates around the sides and up the front, and it takes no effort at all to let loose.

Try 'equal' sweetener instead of sugar on your food and diet drinks, this added to extra amounts of water softened my stools in the past, It does take some planning because it usually doesn't work until the next day.